Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) is a public university funded by the Government of India. The University provides various courses for the Students such as MASTER’S DEGREE COURSES, BACHELOR’S DEGREE COURSES, POST M. A./M. Sc. DIPLOMA, P. G. DIPLOMA COURSES, DIPLOMA/ADVANCE DIPLOMA COURSES, SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE, PART TIME COURSE AND BRIDGE COURSES.
Every year AMU conducts a National Level Entrance Exam for admission to Undergraduate 5 years MBBS and BDS programme offered in the University. The AMU Medical Entrance Exam is organized in two stages. Stage 1 of AMU MBBS BDS 2016 exam is Preliminary Exam and stage 2 will be a Mains Exam . The stage 1 of AMU MBBS BDS 2016 exam was conducted on 10th April 2016 at various designated centres. The entrance exam was conducted for admission to around 180 MBBS and BDS seats. Out of the total 180 MBBS and BDS seats, 145 are MBBS seats in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College and 35 BDS seats in Dr. Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College. Many of the career oriented Students have applied for this Entrance Exam by submitting their application and appeared for the AMU MBBS/BDS Entrance Exam 2016. As those candidates who will qualify the Stage 1 of Preliminary will only be eligible for Stage 2 i.e Main Exam. So, all the Candidates are in seek of Answer keys so that they can cross check their answers and predicts their score. Here is a good news for all the Candidates that the Aligarh Muslim University has released the AMU MBBS/BDS Answer keys officially in its website. We are providing a direct link at the bottom page to download the Answer Key.
Details of AMU MBBS/BDS Answer keys 2016-17
Name of the University : Aligarh Muslim University
Official Site : www.amu.ac.in
Name of the Exam : AMU MBBS/BDS Preliminary Exam 2016
Commonly Known as : AMU MBBS BDS Entrance Exam
Date of Exam : 10th April 2016
Exam Category – Undergraduate
Exam Level – National
AMU MBBS Entrance Examination :-
- AMU medical Entrance exam was 3 hour long and a 200 marks in total paper. The question paper was divided into 4 sections- Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. Each question carries 1 mark.
- A candidate must secure a minimum of 50 % in the entrance exam to be considered for admissions.
- The candidates selected in the Entrance Exam are subjected to a medical test and those who pass are sent for further admission procedures.
- There is no provision for negative marking in this examination.
How to Download AMU MBBS/BDS Answer key 2016-17
- Firstly log on to www.amu.ac.in.
- Search for the link ‘Admissions & Exam’.
- On the right corner you will find the link “Answer key for MBBS/BDS 2016-17”.
- Click on that link.
- The Answer key will appear on the screen.
- Download the Answer key and match your answers
Keep visiting our site regularly for more updates of AMU MBBS/BDS Entrance Exam 2016-17. Share your thoughts with us. For any queries drop comments in the comment box provided at bottom.
Download AMU MBBS, BDS Answer Key 2016