The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has started the Board Examination for Class 10th & 12th from 1st March 2016. The 12th class exam have started for all streams (Science, Commerce and Arts). On 14th March 2016 CBSE has conducted Maths Paper for Class 12th. Huge number of students appeared in the examination. Mathematics is the only subject in which we can get full marks in the examination which helps to increase the percentage in your result. So all students give their 100 percentage in the examination to get the good marks. After the exam when the students were asked about the Maths Paper the reviews came like this – some students said the exam was average and some said they face difficulty in the examination and for some students the paper was easy. Now it will be decided afer the declaration of Result but before that the Students are keen for the Answer Keys as with the help of the Answer keys students can predicts how much of their answers are correct and what kind of marks will they score in the exam. We would like to inform here that official Answer key will be uploaded on the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education i.e www.cbse.nic.in after few days of examination date. We shall be uploaded the official CBSE Board Class 12th Mathematics Answer Key 2016 on this webpage as quickly as possible. Before it you can check unofficial answer solutions at the official web link of many top coaching institutes like Resonance, Aakash, etc.
Details of CBSE board 12th Maths 2016 Answer Key
Name of Board : Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Official site : www.cbse.nic.in
Marks Distribution for Maths Exam : The topic wise marks distribution for this year CBSE Board Maths Exam was :
- Calculus – 44
- Vector and three-dimensional geometry- 17
- Algebra– 13
- Probability- 10
- Relations and functions – 10
- Linear programming- 6
How to Download CBSE board 12th Maths 2016 Answer Key
- Go to the Official Website of CBSE – www.cbse.nic.in
- Then, you have to search for the link of CBSE Maths Paper Answer Key 2016.
- Then, Click on the link.
- ThE CBSE Maths Paper Answer Key 2016 will be appeared on your screen. Then you have to select a Set among four sets.
- Then after selection the set code CBSE Maths Paper Answer Key 2016 set wise will be appeared on your screen. This will be in the pdf format.
- Then, click on Download. The Answer Key will be Downloaded. You can check your answers and predict your score.
For more information regarding CBSE latest announcements, answer keys, result etc. keep visiting our page. We will update you all the latest updates.