Adikavi Nannaya University is a state university located in Rajahmundry in Andhra Pradesh, India. Adikavi Nannaya University was established in March 2006 through the Government of Andhra Pradesh Act No. 28 of 2006. It is named after Nannayya, the earliest known Telugu author. The university attends to the education needs of both the Godavari districts and now all the 74 post graduate and 350 degree colleges in these districts are affiliated to the university. These colleges were earlier affiliated to Andhra University. Adikavi Nannaya University vision has a dream of achieving excellence in the near future and becoming a forerunner of designing and initiating novel programmes that are relevant to the demands of the Godavari districts. The university initiated a program in Geo-Informatics and Petroleum Exploration, the first of its kind in Andhra Pradesh and one of the few in the country. In the second phase, keeping in view of the government policy of encouraging five-year integrated courses, the university designed and offered a new course in Mathematics and Computing, with the objective of providing trained programmes to the I.T. industry.
- Computer Center
- Research and Development
OFFICIAL SITE OF UNIVERSITY :-
The Official Site of Adikavi Nannaya University is nannayauniversity.info . Students can get all the details of the University by visiting this site. Students can also get complete details of syllabus of courses from this site. Admit Cards of Entrance Test can also be downloaded from this site.
UNIVERSITY COLLEGES :-
- College of Arts & Commerce : The College has 8 departments organizing 9 courses covering disciplines like Management Studies, Humanities, social and Behavioral Sciences.
- College of Engineering : The College has 8 departments organizing 9 courses covering disciplines like Management Studies, Humanities, social and Behavioral Sciences.
- College of Science & Technology : The College has 5 departments organizing 6 courses covering disciplines like Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics and Zoology.
- College of Education : The College of Education is headed by Principal Dr.K.Subba Rao and eight other faculty in different methodologies, majority of them are well experienced and also Ph.D degree holders. This University College strives for the Quality of Education in shaping young talented teachers under the stewardship of Dr.K.Subba Rao who has 23 years of experience in the field of Education.
COURSES/ PROGRAMMES OFFERED BY ADIKAVE NANNAYA UNIVERSITY :-
University College of Engineering
(2) M.Tech. (CST)
University College of Science and Technology
University College of Arts and Commerce
(5) M.A. Political Science
(7) M.A.Social Work
University College of Education
(9) B.Sc.(Home Science)
(10) B.Sc.(Food Technology)
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :-
- For Under Graduate Programmes : Applicants must have possessed 10+2 or its equivalent qualification from recognized boards or institutions.
- For Post Graduate Programmes : Applicants should hold bachelors degree in relevant fields from recognized university or institutions.
COURSES FEE :-
The University every year Revises its Fees Structure. The fees of the Available Courses will be mentioned in the Prospectus. The mode of fees payment will also be mentioned in the Prospectus. Students have to pay the fees accordingly before the due date.
Detailed syllabus of all the Courses granted by the university is being provided on the official website and is revised from time to time. Students can check the syllabus for the course they are applying by visiting the official site.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE :-
- Common Entrance Test will be conducted by Adikavi Nannaya University for admission into various
courses [Except MBA, MCA, M.Tech, B.Tech and B.Ed] in the university colleges of Adikavi Nannaya University at Rajahmundry.
- Candidates with 10+2+3 or 12+3 pattern of study from any university recognized by UGC are considered for
- Candidates will be admitted to the M.A/M.Com/M.Sc Courses based on their rank/grade in the Bachelor’s Degree.
- Except M.A. (Telugu), in all PG courses the medium of instruction and examination is in English only.
- Admission shall be based on the rank obtained in the respective entrance tests, subject to the fulfilment
of the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates qualified in the entrance tests (ANURCET) are given admission into the courses offered by
university colleges of Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajahmundry.
- Candidates at the time of admission should submit all the original certificates/degrees/marksheets, date of birth certificate certificates and all other certificates in support of the qualification and reservations claimed in the application along with a draft for the prescribed fee in the name of :-
The Registrar, Adikavi Nannaya University
- One set of Xerox copies of all the above certificates.
- Once admitted into the course, all the original certificates of the student will be retained in the office until the
completion of first semester.
- Candidates admitted into any course shall not undertake any assignment / employment or study any other
course simultaneously and any violation leads to cancellation of admission.
HALL TICKETS :-
- Hall tickets will be sent to the candidates, 5 days before the examination date. In case of non-receipt of hallticket, candidates may contact at 0883-2566028 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Examination centre, date and time of test will be given in the hall ticket.
- Duplicate hall-ticket will be issued, one day before the commencement of Entrance Test, on production of : (i)
Proof of submission of application form, (ii) one attested passport size photograph (iii) payment of Rs. 100/-in
cash or by DD drawn in favour of ‘Registrar, Adikavi Nannaya University’, payable at Rajahmundry with
candidate’s name and name of the course written on the back side.
TEST PROCEDURE :-
1. Candidates should be present hall, half-an hour before the commencement of the test in the examination.
2. No candidate will be allowed to write the examination without hall-ticket.
3. No candidate is permitted to leave the examination hall till the examination time is completed.
4. Calculators, cellular phones, books, papers, logarithm tables, slide-rule or any other calculating aids are not
allowed in the examination hall.
5. University will take disciplinary action against the candidates involved in indiscipline, malpractice,
6. For all tests, the candidate shall answer 100 Multiple Choice Questions in 90 minutes. Each Question shall
contain four alternative answers.
After the Entrance Test the Result will be uploaded in the Official site. Candidates can Check their result by logging on to the Adikavi Nannaya University’s Official Website. Applicants have to furnish all the details i.e Student Hall Ticket number and other details correctly for checking the result.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION IN ADIKAVE NANNAYA UNIVERSITY :-
(1) Application with brochure can be downloaded from Adikavi Nannaya University websites : www.nannayauniversity.info or www.nannayauniversity.edu or can be had from the Director, Directorate of Admissions, Adikavi Nannaya University, Government Arts College campus, Rajahmundry-533105. If a candidate is applying for more than one course, he/she should send separate applications.
(2) Filled in applications along with registration fee of Rs.200/- D.D. in favour of REGISTRAR, ADIKAVI
NANNAYA UNIVERSITY payable at Rajahmundry should be sent along with Xerox copies of certificates
to “Director, Directorate of Admissions, Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajah Rajah Narendra Nagar,
Rajahmundry – 533296”.
CERTIFICATES TO BE SUBMITTED :-
I. ANURCET Rank Card & Hall Ticket.
II. Provisional / Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination.
III. Statement of Marks relating to the qualifying examination.
IV. Transfer and conduct certificates from the institution last studied.
V. Migration Certificate from the University last studied (If studied in any university other than Adikavi Nannaya
VI. Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/Matriculation or equivalent Certificate).
VII. Study Certificates for the last seven years or proof of residence for the last seven years preceding to the
VIII. Intermediate Pass Certificate with marks.
IX. Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates.
X. Latest income certificate issued by MRO / Tahasildar, if fee concession is claimed (the validity of income
certificate is for one year from the date of issue).
XI. Physical fitness certificate from a competent medical doctor.
XII. Four recent passport size photos.
XIII. Candidates opting for admission under NCC/Sports/CAP/PH quota shall produce relevant certificate
For more queries drop your comments in the comment box. Our team of experts will try their best to sought out your queries. Keep tuned to our site for more updates.