AP EAMCET (Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Examination) is a State Level Examination being conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). This Examination is the pre-requisite for admission into various professional courses offered in the University/Private Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) is the second biggest Technological University in the Country, having about 273 Affiliated Colleges offering Engineering/Pharmacy/Management courses. This University is providing quality education and the Campus has produced Highly Professional and Competitive Engineers. Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has entrusted the task of conducting the prestigious Entrance Examination of the State “EAMCET-2016” to JNTUK for the first time after reorganization of the State of Andhra Pradesh. The APSCHE has instilled confidence and faith in JNTUK for the smooth conduct of the APEAMCET-2016 in the State of Andhra Pradesh. For more details read the page below.
DETAILS OF AP EAMCET 2016
Name of Exam : AP EAMCET (Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Examination)
Conducted by : Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK)
Official site : www.apeamcet.org
- Registration Starts on 3 February, 2016
- Registration Ends on 21,March 2016
- Download Hall Ticket 21, April 2016
- Examination Date 29 April, 2016
- Last date for submission of application with late fee ₹.500/-: 2nd April 2016
- Last date for submission of application with late fee ₹.1000/-: 11th April 2016
- Last date for submission of application with late fee ₹.5000/-: 19th April 2016
- Last date for submission of application with late fee ₹.10000/-: 27th April 2016
(For Further details visit the official site).
Professional courses offered for the academic year 2016 – 2017 in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
a) Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech. (Diary Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B. Pharmacy, B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology (FST)) / B.Sc. (Commercial Agri. & Business Mgt. (CA & BM)).
b) B.Sc. (Ag.) / B.Sc. (Hort.) / B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.F.Sc.
c) MBBS / BDS ; d) BAMS / BHMS / BNYS. ; e) Pharm-D
EMACET 2016 – ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :-
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidates should satisfy local / non–local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana/AndhraPradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- For Engineering – Bio-Tech, Dairy Technology, Agriculture Engg, and half seats in B.Pharm, B.Tech-Food Science and tech., candidates should have passed or appeared for final intermediate examination (10+2 pattern) with Science stream along with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry/biology as optional. Also, candidates who have passed or appeared in the final year of Diploma examination conducted by the State board of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or equivalent examination recognized by the board shall also be eligible to the course. Candidates should have minimum 45% of marks ( 40% for reserved category).
- Candidates appearing for Engineering and pharmacy courses should have completed 16 years of age as on the 31st December of the year of admission.
- For MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BNYS courses– Candidates should have obtained 50% marks together in physics, Chemistry and Biology (40% for reserved category) in the intermediate examination. Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on the year of examination. However, there is no maximum age limit for admission into BAMS/BHMS/BNYS.
- For B.Pharmacy course (remaining 50 % seats)– Candidates should have obtained at least 45% marks ( 40% for candidates belonging reserved category) in the 10+2 pattern examination. Candidate should be 16 years of age as on 31st December of year of admission with no upper age limit.
- For Pharm-D course (50% seats for M.P.C and 50% seats for Bi.P.C candidates)- candidates should have obtained an aggregate of at least 45% marks(40% for reserved category) in 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics .
- For B.Sc (Ag)/ B.Sc (Hort)/ B.V.Sc & A.H/ B.F.Sc and 50% seats in B.Tech(FST)/ B.Sc (CA & BM) courses: Candidates should have appeared/ passed the 10+2 pattern examination with any two/three subjects as indicated against each course:
a) For B.Sc (Ag.) and B.Sc. (Hort.): Physical Science/ Biological Sciences/Agriculture/Vocational Course in Agriculture. (any two)
b) B.V.Sc. & A.H : Physical Science/ Biological Sciences. (any two)
c) B.F.Sc.: Physical Science/ Biological Science/ Vocational Course in Fishery Sciences.(any two)
d) B.Tech. (Food Science): Mathematics & Physical Sciences or Physical Sciences & Biological Sciences
e) B.Sc. (CA & BM) : Mathematics & Physical Sciences or Biological Sciences & Physical Sciences.
EAMCET 2016 – SYLLABUS :-
EAMCET syllabus will include in three major subjects as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The candidates should have a thorough knowledge in order to crack the EAMCET 2016.
Eamcet Physics syllabus
The topics from Physics, which can be asked in EAMCET 2016 examinations, will be as physics world, units and measurements, elements of vectors, dynamics and kinematics, centre of mass, frictions and collisions, elasticity, gravitation and fluid mechanics.
Eamcet Chemistry syllabus
The chemistry will cover the topics as atomic structure, classification of elements, chemical bonding, molecular structure, states of matters, periodicity in properties, solutions and electrochemistry.
Eamcet Mathematics syllabus
The main topics which will include in mathematics syllabus will be as numbers, trigonometry, algebra, probability, vector algebra, calculus, and co-ordinate geometry.
|Subject||Total Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Total= 160||Total= 160|
- Birth certificate
- Category certificate
- Income certificate (Parents)
- Admit card, Hall Ticket/ Admit card of SSC or its equivalent (In case of appearing for SSC examination)
- Resident proof
- Special category certificate (In case of Physical handicapped, NCC cadet or other sports player).
HOW TO APPLY FOR AP EAMCET 2016
- Visit the official website www.apeamcet.org
- The homepage will be displayed
- Click on AP EAMCET 2016.
- Read the instructions carefully
- Fill all the details correctly in the provided fields.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button
- Pay the application fee.
- Download/Take a printout for the further reference.
For more queries leave comments in the comment box given below. Our team experts will try their best to sought out your queries. Keep visiting our site for more updates.