Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is a state owned commission which conducts various exams for government departments. The APPSC was formed 1 November,1956. Previously the commission was know as Andhra Service Commission. The APPSC was formed by merging the Andhra and Hyderabad Public Service Commissions together. The commission consist of a chairman and seven other members under him which controls all the working. The commission had been established under Article 315 of the constitution of India. The previous chairman of the commission was Sri A. Siva Narayana I.P.S. His tenure was expired recently in 2015. He was the chairman of the commission from 22/11/2013 to 3 30/06/2015. The functions of the state public service commission are as follows:
- They conduct exams for direct recruitment.
- They conduct recruitment through transfer.
- They make rules relating to services.
- They can take actions against any employee.
- They make rules regarding the employees transfer and promotions of the employees working in their department.
- They conduct departmental Tests for several departments.
- They conduct examination for admission in RIMC, Dehradun.
Candidates now a days wants a secure jobs in which they can earn more than decent money. They want a job in there hand in which they have a secure future comprised with a good salary. So if candidates want all of these they should work hard and join the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. The commission provides the best possible opportunities to all the candidates. They provide several benefits for all the candidates who join the department. They give Provident funds, Retirement funds and medical benefits to the candidates. So if candidates want to join the department they have to work real hard for that. They have to mug up all the important topics before the exams.
- The age limit for candidates applying for the job is 28 years for Non-Gazetted posts and 26 years for Gazetted posts.
- A six year relaxation will be given by the government time to time.
Age relaxation will be given in the following cases:
- For SC/ST/OBC the age relaxation will be 5 years.
- Candidates who are physically handicapped will be given 10 year relaxation.
- State government employees will be given relaxation upto 5 years.
- Ex-Servicemen will get 3 years relaxation.
- For NCC candidates there will be age relaxation for 3 years.
- Candidates applying should have have bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University in India established .
- A Bachelor’s Degree in B.E. (Fire), provided that if BE (Fire) candidates are
not available Candidates with the degree in any discipline will be considered.
- Candidates applying should have A Degree in Commerce OR Economics OR Mathematics of a University recognized by the U.G.C.
- Salary structure for research associate :Rs 16,000-Rs 25,000(per month)
- Salary structure for Professor: Rs 16,000-Rs 65,000(per month)
- Salary structure for Technicians:Rs 15,000 – Rs 30,000 (Per Month)
- Assistant Executive Engineers, APPSC: Rs 16,000 – Rs 45,000 (Per Month)
- Conductors,State Road transport Corporation:Rs 7,000 – Rs 15,000 (Per Month)
- Salary structure for Foreign languages University:Rs 37,000 – Rs 67,000 (Per Month)
- Lower Division Clerk:Rs 6,000 – Rs 20,000 (Per Month)
WHO CAN APPLY AND HOW
Candidates who are applying should have completed there graduation from recognize university for the post of lower divisional clerk and for non technical department. Candidates who are applying technical post should have completed there B.Tech/BBA/BCA from recognized university. Candidates who are willing to apply can apply via online mode. Candidates should visit the official website of APPSC. Then search for recruitment option. Then click for new registration. Candidates should fill there desire information with there passport size photo and there signature. Then they can take a print out of the application form for future use.
Candidates who are applying for the job can visit the official website of the commission i.e apspsc.gov.in. From there candidates can search for the new recruitment. They can download previous year questions paper and sample papers of the state public service commission from the official website. Candidates can get to know the functions of the commission. Candidates can get the latest results as well from the official website.
HOW TO PREPARE
Candidates have to prepare very hard for these exams. They should start preparing for the exam months before they have applied for the exams. They should start preparing for General awareness and other important topics. They have to learn all the geographical things which are related to Andhra Pradesh. They will have to mug up all the important international events and summits. Here are some books which will helpful for the candidates. These books are easily available in the market.
|Indian polity-constitution of india||Bakshi|
|Evolution of Indian Economy NCERT||NCERT|
|English Grammar||Wrien and Martin|
|G.K. & G.S||R.P. Sharma|
WHERE TO GET STUDY METERIAL
Candidates can get the important study material from the book store available in the market. Books which are mentioned above are really very useful for the candidates. Candidates can go to the official website to download previous year sample papers. They can download E-Books from the internet which will provide them basic general knowledge, maths,English and Politics related topics.
Candidates who have a hard time studying for the public service commission exam and are searching for the proper guidance for the exams. They should join Aryan Classes. They have the best teachers for public service commission exams. This year around 50% students who are selected for PSC exams are from this coaching institute. The success rate are very good and one can achieve best results studying from this coaching institute. Candidates can E-mail them for getting the info about the institute. Here is the e-mail address for you”ll firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can download there admit card 15 days before the exams. Admit cards are really very important for the candidates as without the admit card they will not be allowed to sit in the examination. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of the commission. Here are some steps to download the admit card:
- Candidates should go to the official website.
- Search for the option for admit card
- Click on the link there.
- Submit all the details
- Download the admit card
- Take a print out for future use.
Candidates can get the latest results from the official website of APPSC. All the result will be declared in the official website after all the selection process are completed. Candidates can check there results by submitting there roll no and password .
Candidates who have applied for this year state public service commission exam said that the exam was really very tough to crack. The topics were tough to handle specially the geographical division of Andhra pradesh. This year lot of candidates have applied for this exam. The question have come from every possible things which have held around the world. The exam was held on different centers of the state.
Candidates who are searching for the guide can download the guide from the internet. All sort of guide and sample papers are provided by the officials. Guide will help those candidates who wants quick results or we can say quick revisions before the exam. They can download pdf of previous papers from the official webpage.
Answer keys are really very important for all the candidates who have appeared in the examination. Answer key helps the candidates to review there results before the actual results. They can judge there shortcomings and there positives by taking a look at the answer keys. Answer keys will be uploaded in the official website 3 days after the examination. Here are some steps to download the answer keys:
- Go to the official website
- Search for the answer key
- Click on that link
- Then enter your roll no and password
- Then download the answer key that match your set code
- Take a print for future use
Cutoffs provide the basic information about the examination. Candidates can prepare for the exams by taking a look at the cutoff marks. Cut off marks are released in the official website of the commission. Cutoff marks indicates minimum qualifying mark for all the candidates who are applying for the exams.
Merit list is uploaded in the official website after all the selection process are completed. Merit list provides all the candidates who are selected for the job and the commission will provide there call letters a couple of days after all the process is completed.
Candidates can check there score cards from the official website. Score card provides there overall numbers subject wise . They get to know about there weak and strong points taking a look at the score card. Score card can be downloaded from the official website of public service commission.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONS AND ANSWER
General knowledge questions are really very important for all the candidates who have applied for the exams. Here are some topics which are important in the public service commission exams:
- Awards and honor
- International events
- International summits
- Geographical boundaries of Andhra Pradesh
Thanks for visiting our website. Bookmark our page for further information about the latest recruitment. If candidates have any doubts about this topic. They can comment in the comment box below. All there doubts will be cleared by our team of experts.