Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses. The bank has its head office in Mumbai and Registered office in Ahmedabad. It has 2,959 branches, 12,743 ATMs, and nine international offices. The bank employs over 50,000 people and had a market capitalization of ₹1.0583 trillion (US$16 billion) (as on March 31, 2016). As of 30 Jun. 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by promoters & promoter group (United India Insurance Company Limited, Oriental Insurance Company Limited, National Insurance Company Limited, National Assurance Company Ltd, GIC, LIC & UTI). Remaining 69.19% shares are owned by Mutual Funds Institutions, FIIs, Financial Institutions (banks), Insurance companies, corporate bodies & individual investors among others. The Bank has nine international offices with branches at Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai (at the DIFC), Shanghai, Colombo and representative offices at Dhaka, Dubai and Abu Dhabi, which focus on corporate lending, trade finance, syndication, investment banking and liability businesses. In addition to the above, the Bank has a presence in UK with its wholly owned subsidiary Axis Bank UK Limited.
Every year the Bank releases notification and invites application from the Eligible Candidates to fill various vacant posts. Following the same this year i.e 2017 Axis Bank is hiring dynamic individuals who are looking for a challenging work environment and a progressive career. Candidates who want to grab this opportunity can apply for these vacancies by filling the online application form from the official site before the last date.
OFFICIAL SITE :
The official website of Axis Bank is www.axisbank.com. All the details of bank and schemes offered by the banks can be gained by visiting this site. Candidates can check all the latest recruitment in the official website. They can apply online and can download there admit cards from the official website.
WHY AXIS BANK ?
Whether you are a fresh graduate beginning your career or an experienced professional looking to accelerate your career growth, Axis Bank can be your platform to enrich your career. Join one of India’s largest private Banks and work in an environment for an exciting career of learning, development and value driven performance linked growth.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
Name of Posts :-
- Branch Sales Manager (BSM)
- Branch Head
- Customer Service Officer
- Relationship Manager
- Business Development Executive
Qualification : Aspirants should have graduate degree in any stream from a Recognized University.
Selection Process : Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Aptitude Test and face to face interview conducted by bank.
Name of Posts :-
Qualification : Must possess comprehensive knowledge of Consumer Banking products (CASA, FD, Insurance, Investments) and also have an in – depth exposure to Banking Operational Processes.
Desired Qualification – MBA (with specialization in Finance /Marketing)
Age : Not more than 35 years of age
Experience : 6 – 9 yrs in the Banking industry.
Probationary Clerk cum cashier
Qualification : Candidates who are applying for this post must be Graduates in science (55% Marks)& other subjects (50% Marks)
Age : The age of the applicants must be between the age of 18 to 26 years.
Probationary Officer (PO)
(1) Minimum 50% in 10th and 12th standard.
(2) Minimum 60% in Graduation (any discipline).
(3) There should be no gap in education (clearance in first attempt).
(4) Correspondence course is not allowed.
(5) Post Graduates can also apply.
Age : The age of the applicants must be between the age of 20 to 28 years of age.
Specialist Officer : Based on the experience candidates will be appointed in Scale I/II/III/IV/V and the Salary/Other benefits/ other allowances will be as per IBA norms and Internal Policies.
Clerical Cadre : Rs.7200-19300
Junior Management officer (JMO) : Rs.3.00 lakh to Rs.4.00 lakh per annum during probation
Probationary Officer : Rs.40,000/- p.m
Specialist Officers : Selection process consists of Written Test and/ or Group Discussion followed by Techical and Personal Interview for IT Specialist Officers and Interview for other posts.
For Clerk and PO :
- Initial short listing of applications will be done by the Bank and shortlisted candidates will be informed through their registered E mail Id. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the selection process after shortlisting.
- Common Written Exam (CWE) – Preliminary by IBPS
- Common Written Exam (CWE) – Main by IBPS
- Personal Interview
EXAM PATTERN :–
- Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation – school level maths, basic charts and tables
- Logical Reasoning – puzzles, analytical and critical reasoning
- English Language – school level grammar, English comprehension
- General Awareness – GK and current affairs
- Computer Awareness – computers, applications, internet
HOW TO PREPARE FOR BANK EXAM :
The candidates who are going to apply for the Nainital Bank vacancies have to follow the below mentioned tips to crack the exam –
1) English language – Out here, you have to focus specifically on four aspects: Vocabulary, grammar, English usage and reading. Reading comprehension and vocabulary are generally interlinked as synonyms and antonyms asked in the exam are from the passage itself.
2) Numerical ability/ quant aptitude – Within quant, the most important aspects are arithmetic and data interpretation. The questions based on simplification and numerical series also have significant weightage. Besides that, mensuration too accounts for a couple of questions.
3) Reasoning ability – Puzzle test, mathematical inequalities, syllogisms, seating arrangement, blood relations, coding-decoding and input-output are the key topics in this area.
However, logical reasoning questions such as: Statement-assumption, statement-argument, statement-course of action and statement-conclusion must not be neglected as well.
4) Computer knowledge – To comprehensively cover all the questions from this area you should study (a) keyboard shortcuts (b) software packages and usage (c) cyber security and security tools (d) abbreviations and acronyms (e) networking fundamentals (f) history of computers and programming languages (g) internet knowledge and protocols (h) basic computer terminology (i) computer hardware.
5) General and banking/ financial awareness – The syllabus of this area generally seems vague to most candidates. However, preparing yourself to handle questions based on the following topics will be of maximum benefit.
(a) New appointments and who is who (b) prizes and awards (c) international summits /conferences (d) government welfare schemes and initiatives (e) sports tournaments (f) science and technology projects (g) books and authors (h) international organisations
Banking/ financial awareness
(a) Fiscal and monetary policy announcements (b) macroeconomic indicators (c) Indian banking system (d) regulatory framework (e) banking and financial terms (f) financial market developments (g) banking operations
IMPORTANT BOOKS FOR BANK EXAMS
Here we are providing a list of some books which will be helpful for the candidates who are preparing to apply for Bank Jobs.
- Comprehensive Guide to IBPS-CWE Bank PO/MT Prelim + Main Exam by Disha Publications
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination Paperback by Abhijit Guha
- Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations by RS Aggrawal
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by R.S.Aggarwal
- Logical Reasoning by Nishit Sinha
- Objective English for Competitive Examination by Hari Mohan Prasad & Uma Rani Sinha
- MCQs ON Computer by Alik Kumar
- Banking Awareness by Arihant
- Book for full length tests : IBPS Bank PO/MT CWE Common Written Examination Practice Work Book : Kiran Prakashan
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates complying with required eligibility criteria may apply online for the recruited posts through the official site of bank i.e www.axisbank.com before the last date.
- Before applying you must read carefully all the information about eligibility criteria and other norms.
- Candidates must fill all asking detail correctly in online application. After completing online application candidates take print out of the online application and keep for future use only.
Keep regularly connected with our site. We will update all the recruitment notification and updates as soon as the bank will release it officially. Share your comments with us.