Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies (BUEST), is commonly referred to as Baddi University (Hindi: बद्दी विश्वविद्यालय ). It was established in 2002 and was recognized as a university in 2009. Formerly Baddi University is the Institute of Engineering and Emerging Technologies (IEET). It is a private technical and professional higher education institution located at Baddi,Himachal Pradesh, India. The Mission of the University is to serve the society and improve the quality of life by imparting quality education in the areas of engineering, management, pharmacy, mass communication and other professional courses and to disseminate knowledge through research and consultancy. Baddi University has also been approved by UGC. The Students studying in BUEST also gets placement opportunities. There is a Special Task Force for girls/women in the University. The girl students/women on campus can directly approach to this Force without fear of repercussions and freely express themselves to lodge complaints against uncivilized and rowdy individuals for passing comments, indecent gestures or intentionally jostling them. The Special Task Force while remaining sensitive to the issues raised, shall effectively take action.
FACILITIES IN CAMPUS :-
The institute campus is situated in the Solan district of Himachal Pradesh, India. In Baddi University there are hostels for both Boys & Girls. Girls Hostels are situated inside the campus which is adjacent to Pharmacy department while Boys Hostel of 1st year students is just at a walking distance of 5 minutes from MBA Department and senior Boys Hostel is located outside of the campus. In Baddi Universities Students will get all the Facilities inside the Campus such as :
- ATM’s Facilities
- 24 hrs wi – fi
OFFICIAL SITE :-
The Official Site of Baddi University is www.baddiuniv.ac.in . Students can get all the details of the University by visiting this site.
WHY BADDI UNIVERSITY :-
There are many reasons to opt for Baddi University some of which are –
- Quality Input of Admissions.
- At home feel Residential Services within Campus for Girls & Boys.
- Exclusive Arena of Learning at BUEST Library with latest books & Journals.
- Robust Curriculum, Continuous Evaluation & Periodic Feedback in theory & practicals.
- Qualified & Experienced Mentors.
- State of Art Labs, Workshop & Virtual Labs with IITs.
- Holistic Development through Personality Development Coaching & Realtime corporate stimulations.
- Industrial acclimatization through Corporate Guest Lecures & Industrial visits.
- Excellent Placements & Extensive Pre Placement Training.
COURSES OFFERED BY BADDI UNIVERSITY :-
The Baddi University has three School which provided the following courses mentioned below –
School of Engineering and Emerging Technologies (SEET)
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Applications
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Applied Sciences & Humanities
School of Management Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B Com)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
School of Pharmacy and Emerging Sciences
- B. Pharmacy
- M. Pharmacy
ELIGIBILITY & ADMISSION PROCEDURE :-
For the courses offered by School of Engineering and Emerging Technologies (All Departments) –
i) The candidate should have passed 10+2 (class XII) examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks from a recognized Board/University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with pass grade in them along with any one of the optional subjects (a) Chemistry (b) Biology (C) Computer Science (d) Bio-Techonology.
ii) Admission will be made strictly on the merit of marks obtained in the Entrance Test conducted by Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technology.
For Department of Computer Application
Eligibility Criteria (MCA)
- Graduate from a recognized University with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- Selection Based on the merit of BUMCA entrance Test.
- Lateral entry seats in MCA II year and MCA III year would be filled on merit basis of PGDCA and M.Sc. (CS) percentage respectively.
Eligibility Criteria (BCA)
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board/university with Mathematics as a subject.
- Admission shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
School of Management Sudies –
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) & Bachelor of Commerce (B Com)
- Eligibility Criteria : Candidate who have completed 10+2 level examinations.
- Admissions are on the basis of Marks of 10+2 and test conducted by Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technology.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Eligibility Criteria : The candidates who have degree from any recognized institution/ university of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline.
Admissions are on the basis of Graduation Marks / MAT conducted by AIMA / CAT score and score in test conducted by Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technology.
School of Pharmacy and Emerging Sciences
Eligibility Criteria :
|Sr.No||Name of the course||Tuition & all other fees (Annual in two equal installmens)||Institutional Development Charges (Annual)||Caution Money (once)||Security (Once)||Rent (Annual|
32, 385 (Double)
29, 355 (Triple)
|2.||M.Tech (Regular)||60,000||10,000||10,000||5, 000||As mentioned Above|
|6.||M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics)||1,20,000||10,000||10,000||5,000||As above|
|10.||B.Sc. Medical||30,000||10,000||10,000||5,000||As above|
|11.||B.Sc.Non Medical||30,000||10,000||10,000||5,000||As above|
|12.||M.Sc Chemistry||35,000||10,000||10,000||5,000||As above|
New Courses from Academic Session 2015-16
|1.||B.Sc Chemistry (Hons.)||30,000||10,000||10,000||5,000||As above|
|2.||M.A.in English||30,000||10,000||10,000||5,000||As above|
|3.||M.A.in Social Works||30,000||10,000||10,000||5,000||As above|
|4.||M.Pharm (Pharm Chemistry||1,20,000||10,000||10,000||5,000||As above|
In order to equip the students with the latest Industry Trends, regular industry visits are organized by the department in various industries. During these visits the professionals working in these corporates share their vast experiences with BUEST students and the students also see the live working environment of the industry.
- Havells India Ltd.
- Wep Peripherals
- Cheema Boilers
- Ludhiana Stock Exchange
- PIFORD Technologies
- HT Media Ltd.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION IN BADDI (BUEST)UNIVERSITY :-
(i) Students seeking admission to any course should apply on the prescribed application form provided Handbook of Information and send the same duly filled in along with enclosures to the Registrar, Baddi University of Emerging Science & Technology, Makhnumajra, Baddi, Distt, Solan, Himachal Pradesh-173205.
(ii) The form can also be downloaded from official website www.baddiuniv.ac.in and it should be accompanied by a demand draft.
(iii) The application form must be accompanied by self-attested photocopies of the following certificate documents:
a) Matriculation/Higher Secondary Part-1/Indian School Certificate showing the date of birth (no other certificate in respect of date of birth will be accepted).
b) Marks-sheet issued by the board/university in respect 10+2 examination.
c) Applicable entrance test score card.
d) Mark sheet issued by the concerned university in respect of qualifying graduate level examination case of admission to post-graduate courses
e) Certificate of belonging to SC/ST/OBC or PH category from competent authority if seeking admission against one of these reserved categories.
f) The validity of these certificates will be as per Himachal Pradesh Govt/DTE rule.
ADMISSION RULES :-
- No separate letter for counselling wiill be issued. Any change in the achedule will be notified on the University website.
- Merit list of the candidates will be be displayed on the University Admission Notice Boards and University website.
- Every applicant should remain present during the Counselling.
- The applicant must bring along all the original testimonials/certificates at the time of counselling.
- At the time of admission the applicant will be given an opportunity to select the branches available at that time, according to his/her position in the merit list.
- The selection/admission lettters shall be issued only to those applicants selected for admission to a course of study after verification of original certificates/documents.
After the Written Examination the Result will be uploaded in the Official site. Candidates can Check their result by logging on to the universitiy’s Official Website. Applicants have to furnish all the details i.e Student ID and Password correctly for checking the result.
For more queries drop comments in the comment box. Our team of experts will try their best to sought out your queries. Keep tuned to our site for more updates.