Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) owned by the Government of India, is a power plant equipment manufacturer and operates as an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1964, BHEL is India’s largest engineering and manufacturing company of its kind. The company has been earning profits continuously since 1971-72 and paying dividends uninterruptedly since 1976-77.It has been granted the prestigious Maharatna (big gem) status in 2013 by Govt of India for its outstanding performance. BHEL is engaged in the design, engineering, manufacturing, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of products, systems and services for the core sectors of the economy, viz. power, transmission, industry, transportation, renewable energy, oil & gas and defence. It has several regional offices located in different places.
Recently, BHEL Haridwar has published an Employment notification for the recruitment of 94 Graduate/ Diploma Apprenticeship vacancies. Candidates who are between 18 to 27 years and High school/ Intermediate with B.E/B.Tech/Diploma in relevant specialization with minimum of 60% percent marks (General) and 55% percent marks (ST/SC) can apply for the recruited vacancies. The selection of the candidates will be based on Academic Merit and written examination. Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply online from the official site www.careers.bhelhwr.co.in and then print out of the acknowledgement should be sent along with the Photocopies of Date of Birth, High School and ITI Certificates, caste certificate to the address mentioned below.
Details of BHEL, Haridwar Apprentices Vacancies 2016
Name of Organization : Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Official website : www.bhelhwr.co.in
Name of Post : Graduation and Diploma Apprentice posts
Number of Posts : 94 posts
Post Details :
- Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial : 41 Posts
- Electrical : 04 Posts
- Civil : 02 Posts
- Electronics : 04 Posts
- Computer : 01 post
- Metallurgy : 02 Posts
- Chemical : 02 Posts
- Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial : 17 Posts
- Electrical : 05 Posts
- Civil : 01 post
- Electronics : 02 Posts
- Office Management & Secretariat Practice/ Steno/ Account Audit : 13 Posts
Mode of Application : Online
Location : Haridwar,Uttarakhand
Important Dates :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form – 01-06-2016
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form – 21-06-2016
Last Date of Submission of Hard Copy of Documents – 27-06-2016
Date of Written Examination – 15-07-2016
Pay Scale: Shortlisted contenders will take monthly pay bond of Rs.6000 for Graduate Apprentice and Rs.4000 for Diploma Apprentice as per BHEL Norms.
Age Limit :
- 18 – 27 years age limit for General as on 01 June 2016
- 30 years for OBC
- 32 years for ST/SC (The candidates who have disable 40% or more can apply up to 37 years upper age)
Educational Qualification : Candidates must have passed Diploma, B.E./B.Tech or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University or institutions with relevant Disciplines. For Other eligibility criteria Details refer official notification.
Selection Procedure :
- The candidates will be selected through Merit which will be prepared on the basis of marks gained by the candidates in Graduation and Diploma Course.
- For Mechanical/Production/Industrial branch the candidates have to appear for the written test .
Exam Pattern for written examination :
- The written test will be objective type which consists of 40 questions.
- For each question 1 marks will be given. (Total-40 marks).
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
How to Apply for BHEL Apprentice Vacancies 2016
- Firstly login to the official site of Organization which is www.bhelhwr.co.in .
- Go to the recruitment section and download the required advertisement file.
- Eligible candidates have to to hit on ‘Apply Online link’.
- Use applicants personal and professional information as per guidelines.
- Attach photograph, signature copies on prescribed format and size.
- Upload supporting document copies.
- Click on submit button to complete the application process.
- After submission, Take a print out of it.
- Along with required documents send it to the address mentioned below on or before the last date i.e. 27th June, 2016.
Postal Address :
The Senior Manager,
Room No.29, Human Resource Department,
Chief Administrative Building,
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL), Heep, Ranipur,
Candidates are advised to go through the complete notification before applying. Keep visiting our site for more job updates. Share your comments with us.