The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has uploaded the Examination Schedule (Date Sheet) or Class 10th and Class 12th. BSEB has released the Examination Sheme Officially in its web portal www.biharboard.ac.in This year, more than 10 lakh students will going to be appear for the exam . Appearing Students can download their Respective Time Tables for Examination by visiting the official website or they can also download the Time Table from the link provided at the end of page. The Senior Secondary Examination are going to be start from 24/02/2016 and will continue till 05/03/2016. The Secondary Examination will start from 11/03/2016 till 18/03/2016. As there is less time for examination the students can start their revision and preparation for exams. Full Details about the Check BSEB 12th Time Table 2016 and Bihar Board Examination Scheme 2016 is given below.
DETAILS OF BIHAR BOARD EXAMINATION SCHEME 2016
Name of Department : Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)
Official Site : www.biharboard.ac.in
Name & Date of Exam :
- Secondary Examination (Xth) – 11/03/2016 till 18/03/2016
- Practical Examination – 25/03/2016 till 31/03/2016
- Senior Secondary (XIIth) – 24/02/2016 till 05/03/2016
- Practical Examination – 11/03/2016 till 21/03 2016
About Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) :-
The Bihar School Examination Board is established for holding and conducting an examination at the end of the Secondary School stage, for prescribing course of studies for such examination and for carrying out such other objects and duties as may be considered necessary for the purpose as stated in the Act, Rules and Regulations of the Board. Normally every year the Bihar School Examination Board conducts Annual Secondary School Examination in the month of February/March and Supplementary School Examination in the month of August/September on the basis of course/syllabus as prescribed by the state Government. Apart from the aforesaid Secondary School Examination, the Board also conducts departmental examinations (not on yearly basis) such as Diploma in Physical Education, Certificate in Physical Education and Teachers Training Examination on such terms and condition as laid down by the State Government.
Bihar School Examination Board conducts Secondary School Examination twice every year i.e.Annual/Supplementary examinations. The Annual examination is normally conducted in the month of February/March.
Supplementary Examination is generally conducted in the month of July/August. Two categories of students appear at the Supplementary examination i.e. ‘A’ & ‘C’. ‘A’ means all subjects. ‘C’ means compartmental i.e. students who want to clear their subjects in which they failed at the annual examination, appear as compartmental examinees.
The Bihar School Examination Board realizes examination fee from the students as follows –
|S.N.||Subject||Fees (in Rs.)|
|1||Registration Fee(Regular Candidates)||150|
|2||Registration Fee(Private Candidate)||200|
|3||OMR Registration Form||50|
|4||Examination Fee (Annual)||90|
|5||Examination Fee (Suppl)||95|
|8||Science Practical (Each)||45|
|9||Mark Sheet Charge||100|
|10||Late Fee Per Candidate||100|
Issue of Admit Card : Admit Cards will be sent by the Candidates School /College. Candidates Can obtain his/her BSEB 10th & 12th original Admit Card 2016 from the official site www.biharboard.ac.in 10 days before the commencement of examination. The BSEB Admit Card 2016 is vary Important document for all candidates. The candidates will not be allowed to sit in the Examination Hall without Admit Cards.
Steps to Download Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2016 :
- First of all candidates who will appear in exam visit official website –www.biharboard.ac.in
- Find the Direct Link of “Sc/SSC Examination Admit Card 2016 ” Click on it or below link.
- Select how to Download “By Registration /By School Code”
- Enter all required details like Registration number and Date of Birth if you select Download by Registration or Enter School Code /College Code for download Admit Card by name.
- After that Click on “Download Button” . Your Admit Card will appear on Computer Screen .
- Save and take a print for further use.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD EXAMINATION SCHEDULE
- Log on to Official site www.biharboard.ac.in
- Click on Secondary/Secondary Examination.
- The Link “Examination Schedule” will appear on the Screen
- Click on the link
- You will get the Examination Scheme i.e. Time Table.
- Save it and start preparing for exams
Note : For any queriers drop comments in the comment box provided below. We will try our best to sought out your queries. Bookmark our web page for latest updates.
Click Here to Download – Bihar Board Class10th Examination Schedule2016