Bharatiya Mahila Bank Ltd is the first of its kind in the Banking Industry in India formed with a vision of economic empowerment for women. Incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 on 5 August 2013, the Bank received the certificate of commencement of Business on 22 August 2013 and the Banking License from RBI on 25 September 2013. The Bank’s Corporate Office is at the IFCI Towers, 9th floor, Nehru Place, New Delhi . The Bank focuses on the entire pyramid of Indian women, special attention is given to economically neglected, deprived, discriminated, underbanked, unbanked, rural and urban women to ensure inclusive and sustainable growth. The Bank with a team of professionals with rich experience and expertise has designed and developed new products and services to suit the needs of women of all segments including Self Help Groups, women entrepreneurs, salaried women, HNIs and Corporates. The Bank offers BMB Smartbanking – the internet banking facility with many value added features. The customers can open Recurring Deposits, Fixed Deposits etc through internet banking. When in need they can also access such Fixed Deposits to avail premature facility. The Bank’s Mobile banking App can be freely downloaded from Google Play Store for Android mobiles and Apple Store for iphone. Bank is one of the pilot Banks for introduction of the new payment system UPI, launched by NPCI.
The Bank also conducts programmes on financial literacy, skill development, training for women of all segments of the society so that women in turn generate more income, more jobs and growth opportunities and contribute significantly for the economic growth of the nation.
OFFICIAL SITE :
The official website of Bhartiya Mahila Bank is www.bmb.co.in. All the details of bank and services offered by the banks can be gained by visiting this site. Candidates can check all the latest recruitment in the career section. They can also apply online for the recruitment.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
I) Company Secretary
- Contenders applying for the post of Company Secretary (Chief Manager) must have professionally qualified Company Secretary and must be a member of ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India).
- Contenders must have post qualification experience of 7 years.
Age – The age of the applicant should be 27 years to 40 years.
II) Probationary Officer – Graduation from a recognised university with minimum 60% Marks.(For Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PC category minimum 55% Marks). AND Candidate must possess computer qualification also.
Age – 21 years to 30 years.
III) Clerk – Candidates should possess Graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course with 60% and above.
Age – 21 years to 30 years.
IV) Chief Manager – Post Graduation degree in Statistics / Risk Management / Financial Engineering / Economics or Post Graduation degree with Foreign Exchange / Export Management / International Trade / International Business / International Banking / International Finance / Import Export Policy / Foreign Trade as specialization
Age – Between 27 to 40 Years.
Senior Manager – Credit Officer
Candidates must possess Full Time M.B.A/ PG Diploma in Management with Specialization in Finance & CAIIB/ Diploma in Banking and Finance by IIBF & should have relevant experience.
Age – Between 27 to 40 Years.
SALARY/PAY SCALE (Estimated) :-
Probationary Officer : Rs 23700/- to Rs 37500/-
Chartered Accountant : Rs 31705/-to Rs 45950/-
Security Officer and Engineer Posts : Rs 23700/- to 42020/-
Chief Customer Service Officer : Rs 60000/-
Chief Manager : Rs 50,030/- to Rs 59,170/-
Note : DA, HRA, CCA etc. will be paid as per Bank’s rules in force from time to time depending upon place of posting. Medical, LTC, Defined Contributory Retirement Benefit, Gratuity etc will be admissible as per prevailing Bank’s rules.
SELECTION PROCEDURE :-
Probationary Officer : Two-tier process
- Common written examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS: Candidates should have appeared at common written examination conducted by IBPS or subsequently and should have obtained the minimum category-wise cut-off in the total weighted standard score (TWS score) as stipulated by the Bank to become eligible and are in possession of valid score card
- Group Discussion and Interview/or Interview: Depending upon the number of category-wise vacancies, only a certain number of eligible applicants in the descending order of total weighted standard score (TWS score) in the common written examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS, Mumbai in respective category will be called for group discussion and interview or only interview at the discretion of the Bank
- The group discussion, if conducted, will be qualifying one i.e. the marks in group discussion will not be recognised for merit ranking
- Only those candidates who secure the qualifying marks in the group discussion will be considered for interview
- The interview of 35 marks shall be conducted to assess the attributes of the candidates like intelligence, motivation, communication skills etc
- The minimum qualifying marks for interview would be 40% i.e. 14 for General category and 35% i.e. 12 for reserved category candidates
- Candidates not qualifying in the interview will not be considered for final selection
- Looking to the requirement and exigencies, Bank may waive/adopt any of the procedures for selection of candidates; relax/increase the cut-offs (TWS score obtained in CWE) and/or fix the ratio of the candidates to be called for interview
- Final selection: Only those candidates who have secured the stipulated minimum TWS score in the CWE and also the minimum qualifying marks in the interview will be considered for final selection.
- Final merit list will be prepared in respect of eligible candidates comprising all categories by adding the total weighted standard score (TWS Score) obtained by them in the common written examination (CWE) and Interview and the same will be strictly in descending order of merit.
- In case two or more candidates secure same aggregate marks, they will be ranked on the basis of their seniority in age.
IMPORTANT BOOKS FOR BANK EXAMS
Here we are providing a list of some books which will be helpful for the candidates who are preparing to apply for Bank Jobs.
- Comprehensive Guide to IBPS-CWE Bank PO/MT Prelim + Main Exam by Disha Publications
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination Paperback by Abhijit Guha
- Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations by RS Aggrawal
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by R.S.Aggarwal
- Logical Reasoning by Nishit Sinha
- Objective English for Competitive Examination by Hari Mohan Prasad & Uma Rani Sinha
- MCQs ON Computer by Alik Kumar
- Banking Awareness by Arihant
- Book for full length tests : IBPS Bank PO/MT CWE Common Written Examination Practice Work Book : Kiran Prakashan
HOW TO APPLY :
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through Bhartiya Mahila Bank official website (www.bmb.co.in) before the due date i.e whichever is mentioned in the Recruitment Notification.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves and upload their photographs and signature as per the instructions given. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.
Keep regularly connected with our site. We will update all the latest recruitment notification and updates as soon as the Bhartiya Mahila bank will release it officially. Share your comments with us.