B.S. Abdur Rehman University every year conducts Engineering Entrance Examination (BSAUEEE) on an all India basis for the selection of candidates for admission to B.Tech. Degree Programmes. Advertisements are released regarding the issue of application forms, date of examination etc., in all leading newspapers all over India and notified in the University website. BSAUEEE result is published in the official site. Candidates are called for Counselling for admission based on their merit in both in Qualifying Examination and BSAUEEE or JEE (Main) Score. Interested Candidates can apply Online through www.bsauniv.ac.in on or before the last date. Applications are also be obtained by post from the University. NRI Candidates are selected for admission based on their merit in the qalifying examination (exempted from BSAUEEE). Fo more details see the details furnished below.
DETAILS OF BSAUEEE APPLICATION FORM FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2016
- The candidates applying for B.Tech should have cleared class XII (StateBoard/CBSE/ICSE or eqivalent examination) scoring minimum of 60% in Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics.
- The candidates applying for Biotechnology should have scored minimum 60% in Physics, Biology/Mathematics and Chemistry.
- Candidates should have appeared for the Engineering Entrance Examination (BSAUEEE 2016) conducted by the University or should have a valid score in JEE (Main).
- Students appearing for 10+2 examination in March /April 2016 are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply.
AGE LIMIT : Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1994 are eligible to apply for BSAUEEE -2016.
B.TECH. PROGRAMS OFFERED :-
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (Atomobile)
- Mechanical Engineering (Production)
- Polymer Engineering
- Cancer Biotechnology
EXAMINATION SYLLABUS :
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants
- Vector Algebra
- Complex Numbers
- Analytical Geometry
- Differential Calculus – Applications I
- Differential Calculus – Applications II
- Integral Calculus & its Applications
- Differential Equations
- Discrete Mathematics
- Probability Distributions
- Current Electricity
- Effects of Electric Current
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating
- Electromagnetic Waves and Wave Optics
- Atomic Physics
- Dual Nature of Radiation And Matter – relativity
- Nuclear Physics
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
- Communication Systems
- Atomic Structure
- Periodic Classification
- P – Block Elements
- D – Block Elements
- F – Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds and Bio-Coordination Compounds
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Solid State – II
- Thermodynamics – II
- Chemical Eequilibrium – II
- Chemical Kinetics-II
- Surface Chemistry
- Electrochemistry – I
- Electrochemistry – II
- Isomerism In Organic Chemistry
- Hydroxy Derivatives
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds
- Chemistry in Action
EXAM PATTERN :
Duration : 2 hours
Total no. of Questions : 100 questions
Subject Combination : Question paper will have objective type questions in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
Subject Weightage : Out of 100 questions :
Mathematics : 50 questions
Physics : 25 questions
Chemistry : 25 questions
FLEXIBLE FEE STRUCTURE LINKED TO MARKS SCORED
B. Tech fees 5000 (USD)
Hostel fees 2000 (USD)
Admission fee (one time payment) – Rs. 25000/-
Hostel fee per year (Estt. Charges – Rs.35000/- + Caution Deposit – Rs.5000/- + Food – Rs.35000/-) – 75000/-
IMPORTANT DATES :-
Issue of Applications starts on January 18, 2016
Date of BSAUEEE Online Examination April 21 to 30, 2016 (University Campus)
April 24, 2016 (All the Centres)
Date of Declaration of Result Will be intimated
HOW TO APPLY FOR BSAUEEE ADMISSION 2016 :-
- The candidates are required to visit the official website of BSAUEEE i.e. www.bsauniv.ac.into apply online for desired courses.
- The candidates are required to their personal details, educational details, 10th standard school leaving certificate and results, their recent scanned photograph and signature (as required).
Note : Candidates who apply online can make payment of Rs. 750 / – through Internet banking / Credit Card / Debit Card or should send a DD for Rs.750/- drawn in favour of ‘B.S.Abdur Rahman University’ payable at Chennai to the Director (Admissions). Backside of the DD should contain the name of the applicant and other details (BSAUEEE–2016).
Offline Process (Application Forms)
- Application forms can be obtained in person from the University Admission Office, on payment of Rs 750/-by cash or DD drawn in favour of “B.S.Abdur Rahman University”, payable at Chennai. Name of the applicant and other details (BSAUEE -2016) should be written on the backside of the DD.
- To obtain Application Form by post send a request letter to the following address along with a DD for Rs.800/- drawn in favour of ‘B.S. Abdur Rahman University’ payable at Chennai to the Director (Admissions). Backside of the DD should contain the name of the applicant, programme wish to apply (B.Tech. or B.Arch.) and other details.
For any queries drop your comments in the comment box provided below. Our team of experts will try their best to sought out your queries. Keep visiting our sites for more updates.