Bundelkhand University Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh, India came into existence on August 26, 1975, vide Government of Uttar Pradesh Notification No. 10/15-60/74 under the provision of the U.P. Universities Act. The University Offers professional, technical and vocational study programmes along with facilities for research. The University is a member of Association of Indian Universities (AIU), international Association Universities(IAU),Association of commonwealth universities (ACU). The University is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council India(NAAC). Bundelkhand University is a Top Ranking University in UP, it has a long established Honour for high quality teaching and research, Attracting Students from all parts of republic of India and Across the World. Bundelkhand University is a major university in central India . Bundelkhand University has been rated as the best university by the State Government of Uttar Pradesh, India. However, though belonging to the younger generation of the Indian Universities, the Bundelkhand University has fast transformed into a University of excellence offering opportunities to the aspiring youths to pursue higher education. The University comprises of 26 Institutes of Higher Learning with 104 study programmes ranging from Undergraduate, Post Graduate, M.Phil and Doctoral levels. As a part of Academic achievements and sharing of knowledge, the University has been organizing various National and International Conferences and Seminars in different disciplines like Management, Tourism & Hotel Management, Library and Information Science, Food Technology, Geology, Biomedical Sciences, Economics, Physics, Forensic Science, Chemistry, Literature, Law etc.
- Central Library
- Computer Centre
- Auditorium and Conference Hall
- Bundelkhand University International Centre & University Guest House (BUIC)
- Bank and Post Office
- Health Center
- Shopping Complex and Cafeteria
- Support Infrastructure
TRAINING AND PLACEMENT CELL :-
The Training and Placement Cell functioning in the Bundelkhand University is entrusted with the responsibility of guiding students for placement in credible organization and arranging training programs with the help of reputed multinational companies. This cell also organizes seminars, group discussions, and mock interviews as a part of career guidance and personality development. The goal of the placement cell is to provide a unique platform to the students by acting as a link between the industries and the academia.
OFFICIAL SITE OF UNIVERSITY :-
The Official Site of Bundelkhand University is www.bujhansi.org . Students can get all the details of the University by visiting this site. Students can also get complete details of syllabus of courses from this site. Admit Cards of Entrance Test can also be downloaded from this site.
COURSES/ PROGRAMMES OFFERED BY BUNDELKHAND UNIVERSITY :-
Bundelkhand University Offers following courses :
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
- Bachelor of Science (B Sc) Agriculture
- Bachelor of Law (LLB)
- Bachelor of Arts Bachelor of Law (BA LLB) (Integrated)
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B P Ed)
- Bachelor of Technology (B Tech)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B Pharma)
- Bachelor of Architecture (B Arch)
- M Sc: Maths, Statistics with Computer Programming, Food Sc. & Technology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Physics, Electronics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biomedical Sciences, Forensic Science
- M Sc (Agriculture): Agro Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Pathology, Entomology, Genetics & Plant Breeding, Agricultural Extension, Seed Technology, Agronomy, Soil Sc. & Agriculture Chemistry, Animal Sciences & Dairying, Agricultural Economics
- MTTM (Master of Travel & Tourism Management
- M Pharma Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy
- LLM (Master of Law)
- M Ed (Master of Education)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MCA (Master of Computer Application)
- Management, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Mathematics, Environmental Science, Education, Library & Information Science, Economics, Social Work, Tourism
- Diploma in Pharmacy (D Pharma)
- Bachelor of Science (B Sc): Maths, Stats & Computer Science, Home Science
- Bachelor of Science (B Sc) (Hons): Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Forensic Science, Geology, Biomedical Sciences, Food Science & Technology
- Bachelor of Arts (BA): Mass Communication & Journalism
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Bachelor of Elementary Education (B El Ed)
- Bachelor of Library & Info Science (BLISc)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Tourism Administration (BTA)
- Bachelors of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Physical Education (BPE)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B Com) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) – Drawing & Painting / Commercial Arts
- M Sc (Master of Science): Food & Nutrition, Human Development and Family Studies, Ayurveda and Alternate Medicine, Geology, Environmental Science
- MA (Master of Arts): Home Science, Education, Applied Sociology, English, Applied Economics, Drawing and Painting, Mass Communication and Journalism.
- Master of Finance & Control (MFC)
- Master of Business Economics (MBE)
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Arts (MA)
- M Lib & Info Science (MLISc)
- Food Microbial Technology
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :-
- For Under Graduate Programmes : Applicants must have possessed 10+2 or its equivalent qualification from recognized boards or institutions.
- For Post Graduate Programmes : Applicants should hold bachelors degree in relevant fields from recognized university or institutions.
Detailed syllabus of all the Courses granted by the university is being provided on the official website and is revised from time to time. Students can check the syllabus for the course they are applying by visiting the official site.
SELECTION PROCESS :-
- Those candidates, who are going to take admission through entrance test, will be selected on the basis of quaffing marks in entrance test.
- Applicants, who want to take direct admission for particular programs, will be getting elected on basis of merit or further process of admission.
EXAMINATION SCHEMES :-
The SCHEME OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION will be uploaded in the official site before the commencement of exam. Students can download the timetables by visiting the site.
ADMIT CARD :-
Admit card can be downloaded from the official site of University. Applicants have to furnish all the details correctly for downloading their admit cards for entrance test.
After the Written Examination the Result will be uploaded in the Official site. Candidates can Check their result by logging on to the Birsa Agricultural University’s Official Website. Applicants have to furnish all the details i.e Student Register Number and Password correctly for checking the result.
COURSES FEE :-
The University every year Revises its Fees Structure. The fees of the Available Courses will be mentioned in the Prospectus. The mode of fees payment will also be mentioned in the Prospectus. Students have to pay the fees accordingly before the due date.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION IN BUNDELKHAND UNIVERSITY :-
A) Interested candidates may apply either online by filling and submitting the application form on the official website of the University : www.bujhansi.org or through prescribed application form obtainable from the cash counter of the University.
B) Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 700 (Rs 350 for SC / ST candidates) for admission through Merit and Rs 1100 (Rs 550 for SC / ST candidates) for admission through Entrance Test. Those applying online should pay the application fee through computer generated Pay-in-Slip, however, for OMR form candidates have to pay the fee in cash.
C) The hard copy of the online submitted application form or the OMR application form, duly filled-in all respects should be sent to the address mentioned below on or before the last date of submission of application form.
Postal Address :
The Coordinator, Admission cell,
Administrative Block, Room No. 105,
Bundelkhand University, Kanpur Road,
Jhansi – 284 128, UP
Note : Foreign students desirous of seeking admission to any of the programmes shall have to send their application form through EdCIL (Educational Consultants India Limited) through Single Window Approach.
For more queries drop your comments in the comment box. Our team of experts will try their best to sought out your queries. Keep tuned to our site for more updates.