Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) is a Public Sector Undertaking engaged in mining of coal and allied activities. It occupies an important place in as much as it produces bulk of the coking coal mined in the country. BCCL meets almost 50% of the total prime coking coal requirement of the integrated steel sector. BCCL was incorporated in January, 1972 to operate coking coal mines operating in the Jharia & Raniganj Coalfields, taken over by the Govt. of India on 16th Oct,1971 to ensure planned development of the scarce coking coal resources in the country.
Recently BCCL has came up with job opportunity for the young, talented and educated youth. BCCl has published a Recruitment Notification in the Adv No. 06/2016 officially in its website. Online applications have been invited from the eligible youths for filling 721 vacancies of Overseer Mining Sirdar and Junior Overman. Indian citizens, who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, age, experience etc. for the recruited posts can apply online from the official website www.bccl.gov.in . The online application form will be available from 15/06/206 till 7/07/2016. After Completed online application process candidates should should download hardcopy of application and attach photo copy of all the relevant documents (Like Age prove, Qualification etc.) and Send it to the address (listed below) on or before 17-07-2016.
BCCL Overseer (Civil), Jr Overman, Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization : Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL)
Official Website : www.bccl.gov.in
Total Number of Posts : 721 posts
Name of The Post and Vacancy Details
- Overseer (Civil) – 66 Posts
- Over man – 310 Posts
- Mining Sirdar – 345 posts
Mode of Application : Online
Important dates :
- Submission of online application form will commence from – 15.06.2016 (10.00 Hrs)
- Last date for submission of online application – 07.07.2016 (23.59 Hrs)
- Last date of Remittance of application fee/process charges in Bank
(for already registered candidates only) – 10.07.2016 (17.00 Hrs)
- Last date of Submission of Payment details in Online Portal (for registered candidates only) – 10.07.2016 (23.59 Hrs)
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copies of ‘Registered Application Form’ and other documents after online submission – 17.07.2016 (23.59 Hrs)
- Availability of Admit cards on website – 15 days before the date of Written Test
- Date of Written Test – Will be notified on the website
Application Fee :
The application fee is Rs. 200/- for General/OBC category candidates and SC /ST/PwD candidates fee is NIL. Fee Payment mode is net banking of SBI or credit card/Debit card.
Remuneration and Other Benefits :
The above posts carries annual increments @3% of Basic Pay along with other allowances and benefits such as SDA, VDA, Earned leave, Sick leave, Causal Leave etc. as per provisions of National Coal Wage Agreement (NCWA). Medical facilities for self and dependent family members, Gratuity, Coal Mines Provident Fund and Pension under CMPS 1998, Company’s accommodation or HRA etc. will be admissible as per Company’s Rules.
Age Criteria :
- Applicant’s age must be between 18 to 30 years as on 7th of July 2016
- Relaxation of age is applicable for reserved category candidates
- Five years for ST/SC category
- Three years for OBC
- Ten years for PWD candidates
Educational Qualifications :
- The Candidates must have Overman Competency Certificate or
- Certificate of Mining Sirdar Competency by DGMS or
- Matriculation Certificate /Diploma in the associated field from any recognized board/University
Selection process :
a) Written Test : Candidates will require to appear in a written test comprising of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions containing Two Section : Part-A- General Awareness Test (25 Marks), Part-B- Professional Aptitude Test ( 75 Marks)
b) The language of the test shall be bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
c) The test shall be conducted by using OMR sheets. Candidates are advised to make themselves well versed with the use of OMR Sheet.
d) Original Documents verification : Shortlisted candidates who qualify in the written test shall be called for original documents verification as per available vacancies at the relevant period.
e) Initial Medical Examination : The selected candidates will have to undergo medical examination by the Company’s Authorized Medical Board and the final appointment / joining will be subject to declaration of Medically Fit by the Company’s Medical Board only.
f) The final selection of candidates for recruitment shall be on the basis of Merit, i.e. marks obtained in the written test. However, eligibility criteria will be pre-requisite.
Examination Centres :
The candidate should select any one of the following examination centre while filling the online Application Form.
b) New Delhi
Note : No change in centre of examination will be allowed under any circumstances. Hence, the candidates should select the centre carefully and indicate the same correctly in their applications.
How to Apply for BCCL Recruitment 2016
- Candidates are required to visit the Company’s Website www.bccl.gov.in and click on “Career in BCCL” b) Candidate will have to fill up the requisite information like Candidate’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Category, Religion, whether Person with Disability, whether Departmental employee, Written Test Centre, Post applied for, Educational Qualification, E-mail ID, Mobile Number, Experience, Communication Address, Registration No of Employment Exchange, if registered, Declaration, etc.
- Photograph and Signature are to be up-loaded as per instructions given on the website in the link “Guidelines for scanning the Photograph and Signature”. There will be 2 separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature. Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph and Signature”.
- The candidate may review all the filled information before clicking on the declaration. The candidate should cross check all the details filled in the Online Application, before finally submitting the same, as no correction will be possible after submission. If a candidate finds that all the filled in information are correct then he/she can select the declaration and click on final SUBMIT button given on page, otherwise EDIT the information and thereafter click on the SUBMIT button.
- After Completed online application process candidates should should download hardcopy of application and Attached photo copy of all the relevant documents (Like Age prove, Qualification etc.) and Send it to the Following address :-
Postal; Address : “The Advertiser (BCCL), Post Box No 9248, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office, Delhi – 110051”
Candidates are advised to go through the complete notification in detail before applying. Keep visiting our site for more job updates in various sectors. Share your comment with us.