The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has started the Board Examination for Class 10th & 12th from 1st March 2016. The 12th class exam have started for all streams (Science, Commerce and Arts). On 9th March 2016 (Wednesday) CBSE conducts the Chemistry Paper for Class 12th. The subject code for Chemistry paper was 043. According to the Students the paper was tough then the Physics Paper and was tricky also. Few question was direct while Organic Chemistry question wan indirect and lengthy. CBSE has distributed four sets of question paper i.e. Set I, II, III and IV. After the Exam the Students are keen for the Answe Keys as with the help of the Answer keys students can predicts how much of their answers are correct and what kind of marks will they score in the exam. We would like to inform here that official Answer key will be uploaded on the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education i.e www.cbse.nic.in after few days of examination date. Before it you can check unofficial answer solutions at the official web link of many top coaching institutes like Resonance, Aakash, etc.
Details of CBSE CHEMISTRY 12th class 9TH MAR 2016 ANSWER KEY
There are 30 questions in total:
Total marks : 70
- Questions 1-8 carry 1 mark each
- Questions 9-18 carry 2 marks each
- Questions 19-27 carry 3 marks each
- Questions 28-30 carry 5 marks each
- There is no overall choice. But, internal choice has been given for 1 question of 2 marks , 1 question of 3 marks and 3 questions of 5 marks each. The student has to attempt only one of the given choices in such questions.
- Overall , weightage of approximately 8-10 marks has been given to numericals.
Weightage to different types of questions :
|S.No||Types of questions||Marks for each question||No.of questions||Total marks|
|1||Very short answer questions(VSA)||1||8||08|
|2||Short answer questions(SAI)||3||9||27|
|3||Short answer questions(SA II)||2||10||20|
|4||Long answer questions (LA)||5||3||15|
Difficulty level of questions :
|S.No||Difficulty Level||Percentage of Questions|
How to Download CBSE CHEMISTRY 12th class 9TH MAR 2016 ANSWER KEY
- login to the Official site of CBSE i.e. www.cbse.nic.in .
- Check CBSE Academic link where Question Paper and Solutions 2016 will be uploaded after few days of examination.
- Click on the link CBSE XII Chemistry Question Paper and Solutions 2016
- Choose your SET or PAPER CODE
- The answer keys with question paper will be available on screen
Check this link for Unofficial Answer Key >> https://resonance.ac.in/CBSE-Answer-Key-Solutions/cbse-class-12th-board-2016-solution.php