The Central Board of Secondary Education (abbreviated as CBSE) is a Board of Education for public and private schools, under the Union Government of India. It was established 1929. The Headquarters of CBSE is in New Delhi. It has More then 16,000 affiliated schools in India and across 24 other countries of the world. CBSE affiliates all Kendriya Vidyalayas, all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, private schools and most of the schools approved by central government of India. CBSE conducts the final examinations for Class 10 and Class 12 every year in the month of March. For class 12th the exam is being conducted for various streams such as Arts Stream, Commerce Stream and Science Stream. Lacs of students all over the country appears for this written examination after downloading their admit cards from the official site of CBSE. The results are announced by the end of May.
CBSE also conducts AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test) for admission to major medical colleges in India. In 2014, the conduct of the National Eligibility Test for grant of junior research fellowship and eligibility for assistant professor in institutions of higher learning was outsourced to CBSE. Apart from these tests, CBSE also conducts the central teachers eligibility test and the Class X optional proficiency test. With the addition of NET in 2014, the CBSE has become the largest exam conducting body in the world. The CBSE envisions a robust, vibrant and holistic school education that will engender excellence in every sphere of human endeavour. The Board is committed to provide quality education to promote intellectual, social and cultural vivacity among its learners. It works towards evolving a learning process and environment, which empowers the future citizens to become global leaders in the emerging knowledge society. The Board commits itself to providing a stress-free learning environment that will develop competent, confident and enterprising citizens who will promote harmony and peace.
The official sitte of CBSE is www.cbse.nic.in. You can get all the details related to the CBSE Board by visiting this site. All the latest notices, curriculum, previous papers, date sheet, admit card etc. can be downloaded from this site.
OBJECTIVES OF CBSE
The main objectives of CBSE are as follows –
- To define appropriate approaches of academic activities to provide stress free, child centred and holistic education to all children without compromising on quality
- To analyse and monitor the quality of academic activities by collecting the feedback from different stakeholders
- To develop norms for implementation of various academic activities including quality issues; to control and coordinate the implementation of various academic and training programmes of the Board; to organize academic activities and to supervise other agencies involved in the process
- To adapt and innovate methods to achieve academic excellence in conformity with psychological, pedagogical and social principles.
- To encourage schools to document the progress of students in a teacher and student friendly way
- To propose plans to achieve quality benchmarks in school education consistent with the National goals
- To organize various capacity building and empowerment programmes to update the professional competency of teachers
- To prescribe conditions of examinations and conduct public examination at the end of Class X and XII . To grant qualifying certificates to successful candidates of the affiliated schools.
- To fulfill the educational requirements of those students whose parents were employed in transferable jobs
- To prescribe and update the course of instructions of examinations
- To affiliate institutions for the purpose of examination and raise the academic standards of the country.
CBSE DATE SHEET 2017- CLASS X & XII
Ever year CBSE conducts Board examination for the students of class 10th and 12th all over India in the month of March. For the session 2016-17 also the Board has announced to conduct the examination and the Date Sheet will be officially upload in the main site of CBSE Portal in the last week of January 2017. The students have to be regular connected with the CBSE site for the details of Time Table. We will also provide the complete exam time table here after it announced by the board.
The students can make the exact revision work of the exam after getting Time Table. The exam date, time subject wise mentioned on Time Table. It helps the students in Revision of their subject before the exam. The real revision of the subjects is just started after getting the CBSE 10th and 12th Time Table 2017. Therefore the students must download their CBSE Board Exam Routine 2017 before the exam.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD CBSE TME TABLE FOR CLASS 1OTH & 12TH
1). Open the official site of CBSE i.e. www.cbse.nic.in .
2). Search the board exam scheme link and click on it.
3).Click on download CBSE Board 10th, 12th Exam Timetable.
4).After Download pdf then take a print copy of Datesheet.
5).According to the time table start your preparation for exam.
Keep visiting our site regularly. As soon as the CBSE will release the Time Table for class 10th and class 12th we will provide it here on our web page. For any queries you can drop your comments in the below box.