SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (Tier-I) examination Answer Key 2017 for all sets will shortly be available on authorized website of the Commission so that the Candidates those who have appeared in this examination can download their answer keys and cross check their answers to know their exact score. Previously in the month of October 2016, SSC revealed a Notification for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2016 in the Advertisement No. F.No. 3/2/2016-P&P-I. Online Applications were invited from the eligible candidates to appear in the above examination to fill 5,134 recruited post of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators, Lower Divisional Clerks and Court Clerk. Lacs of Job Aspirants applied for the SSC CHSL Examination in response of the Advertisement. The Commission has fixed the Date of CHSL Computer Based Examination (CBE) from 07th January 2017 till 05th February 2017.
Recently on 7th January 2017 the Commission has conducted the CHSL exam in the prealloted examination centres. All those candidates who have earlier submitted their online applications downloaded their Admit Cards from the Official site of SSC and appeared for the exam at their exam centres. And now as the exam has been finished all the candidates are seeking for the answer keys as it is the best tools to judge ones performance in the exam. We would like to inform all of them that very soon the Commission will upload the SSC CHSL Answer Key 2017 officially in its web portal. Or the candidates can also download the answer keys from our web page. Keep connected to us.
CHSL Answer Key 2017 Morning & Evening Shifts
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts one of the famous exams of the country which is the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination. SSC conducts CHSL exam for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant & Court Clerk. On 7th January 2017 SSC conducted Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination in the prealloted exam centres. The exam was Computer Based Written Examination. Many candidates have appeared for this examination and are waiting for the Answer Key. The SSC is soon going to publish the official answer keys on its official web site i.e www.ssc.nic.in within a week. The Answer keys will be published for both Morning and Evening Shifts and also Set wise.
Details of SSC CHSL Exam
- Name of the Exam: SSC CHSL 2016
- Full Form of SSC CHSL: Staff Selection Commission / Combined Higher Secondary Level or CHSL (10+2) Exam
- Exam Conducting Body: Staff Selection Commission
- Exam Level: All India
- Posts Offered: Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Postal/Sorting Assistant & Court Clerk
- Total Number of Vacancy: 5,134
- Exam Mode: Tier-1 Exam (Online) / Tier-2 Exam (Offline)
SSC CHSL Salary :-
|Post||Grade Pay||Gross Salary||In Hand Salary|
|Court Clerk||1900||Rs. 22,392 – 26,026||Rs. 18,777 – 22,411|
|LDC||1900||Rs. 22,392 – 26,026||Rs. 18,777 – 22,411|
|DEO||2400||Rs. 29,340 – 35,220||Rs. 25,165 – 31,045|
|Postal Assistant||2400||Rs. 29,340 – 35,220||Rs. 25,165 – 31,045|
SSC CHSL 2016 Post wise Vacancy :-
- Data Entry Operator – 506
- Lower Division Clerk – 1,321
- Postal/Sorting Assistant – 3,281
- Court Clerk – 26
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit – Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 27 years. Age relaxation provided to certain categories as per the government rules.
Selection Procedure :-
Selection process includes three steps:
- 1st Step: Tier-1 Written Exam (Objective Type) (200 Marks) (Online Mode)
- 2nd Step: Tier-2 Written Exam (Descriptive Type) (100 Marks) (Offline Mode)
- 3rd Step: Tier-3 Skill Test / Typing Test (candidates who qualify the tier-2 exam will be called for Skill Test / Typing Test)
In Case of Tie
In case where more than one candidate score equal aggregates marks, a tie breaker will be applied:
- Marks score in written examination.
- According to the date of birth, who is senior in the age.
- Alphabetical order in which first names of the candidates appear.
Exam Pattern :-
- Exam is objective type and conducted online.
- There are 4 parts in a question paper namely (Part-1) General Intelligence, (Part-2) English Language, (Part-3) Quantitative Aptitude, and (Part-4) General Awareness / General Knowledge.
- Quesion Paper have 100 questions for 200 marks.
- Duration of the exam is 75 Minutes.
- Questions is set both in English & Hindi for parts: 1, 3 & 4.
- There is negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
Tier-2 Examination: (only for those who qualifies Tier I)
- Exam is descriptive type and will be conducted offline (pen & paper mode).
- Candidates need to write essay / précis / letters / application writing etc.
- Exam carries 100 marks and exam duration will be 1 hour.
- Exam will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
Tier-3 Skill Test / Typing Test:
- Typing Test: Candidates, who are opting English typing, should have typing speed of 35 words per minute and those candidates who are opting Hindi typing should have typing speed of 30 words per minute. Typing test will be applicable for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, LDC and Court Clerk posts.
- Skill Test: Data Entry Speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour on computer. Skill test will be applicable only for Data Entry Operator post.
How to Download SSC CHSL Answer key 2017
- Log on to official web portal of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) i.e. www.ssc.nic.in .
- Now candidates will have to look for “SSC CHSL LDC DEO Answer Key 2017” Download links on the home page of official website.
- Choose your set of Combined Higher Secondary Level Question Paper.
- Click on “Show Answer Key” button and your answer key will be displayed on your screen.
- Save your SSC CHSL LDC DEO (10+2) Answer Key 2017 in pdf format file.
- We suggest take a print out of answer key for easy reference.
Keep visiting our site for further updates about SSC CHSL Answer Key and other updates. If you have any query you can write us in the below provided box.