Corporation bank is a public sector bank which is totally controlled by government of India. Corporation bank headquarters is situated in Mangalore. Corporation bank is one of the oldest bank in the banking sector. It was founded on 12th of March,1906. The current chairman and MD of corporation bank is Mr.Sadhu Ram Bansal. The bank has 8,000 functional units comprising 3200 branches, 3200+ ATMs and 4,000 branch-less banking units. The bank was nationalized in mid 1980’s. The bank has become the Second Public Sector Bank in the country to enter capital market, the IPO of which was over- subscribed by 13 times. Corporation Bank completed hundred and ten years of existence on 12 March 2015. They provides services such as:
- Anywhere banking
- CorpConvenience International Debit Card
- Corp International Credit card
- ASBA facility for IPO
- Inter Bank Payment Service (IMPS)
- Corp Money Purse VISA Gift Card
- Campus Cash card
- Corp Travel Card
- Funds Transfer using ATMs
- Online funds transfer using internet
- SMS Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Internet Banking
- Multi city cheques
- Online Tax Payment
- Payment of Income Tax through Corporation Bank ATMs to all there customer’s.
WHY JOIN CORPORATION BANK?
Candidates now a days working in those department where there are not sure about there job. They are just working there just for sake of some money by which they can make there modest living. They don’t have job security and are not sure about there future. They are either not happy with there salary or with there working environment. So if they want to work in a free environment and want a handsome salary, then they should join Corporation Bank. Corporation bank provides all those facilities and perks to there employees. They give handsome salary plus other incentives to the employees. Candidates will be having less work load as compare to other jobs. The main thing working in corporation bank is employees job security,which other jobs may not have. So working in Corporation bank will give candidates and there family wealth and reputation in the society.
FOR CLERK: Candidates applying for the post of clerk must have completed there graduation from recognized university/board.
FOR PROBATIONARY OFFICER: Candidates must posses a graduation or post graduation degree in any discipline from recognized university/board.
FOR ASSISTANT MANAGER AND MANAGER: Candidates who are applying for these post must have completed there graduation/post graduation from recognized university/board. They should have at least 5 years experience in banking sector.
FOR CLERK: Candidates applying for the job must be between the age of 18 to 28 years and should not be exceeding more than that.Person who belongs to reserved category, they will be shortlisted according to age relaxation as per Govt rules.
FOR P.O: Candidates who are applying for the post of P.O must be between the age of 21-30 years
FOR ASSISTANT MANAGER/MANAGER:Candidates who are applying for this post must be between the age of 35 to 45 years of age and should not be exceeding more than that.
|Job Title||CORPORATION BANK|
WHO CAN APPLY AND HOW?
Candidates who are applying must have completed there graduation from recognized university and must be fit in all the eligibility structure given by the bank. Candidates applying for the higher post must be having banking experience for at least 5 years. Here are some important steps for the candidates to apply for the recruitment:
- Candidates must visit the official website
- Then click on the latest recruitment option
- Then click on “New registration” option
- Enter all your important details
- Uploaded your passport size photo,with signature
- Completed your payment process
- Then download the application form for future use.
The official website of Corporation bank is http://www.corpbank.com/. Candidates can check all there schemes and products which are introduced by the bank from the official website. Candidates can even apply for the latest recruitment from the website. Candidates can download previous year sample papers and PDF from the website.
HOW TO PREPARE
Candidates who have applied for the exam must be worrying about how to prepare for the exam. First and the most important thing is that they have to prepare themselves mentally for the exam. They have to go through all the important topics which will be coming up in the exam. They have to start preparing 3-4 months before the exam. The exam will be held in two parts. The first part is pre exam and it is main step for mains examination. Without passing in pre exam candidates will not be entertained in mains exams. Here is the pattern for both pre and mains exams:
|Sr No.||Test Name||Qns.||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability Paper||35||35||01 hour|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude Paper||35||35|
|3||English Language Paper||30||30|
For mains exam:
WHERE TO GET THE STUDY MATERIAL FROM?
Candidates who are applying for the exam must is search for good study material so as to be ahead from all those candidates applying for the exam. Good books will always important for the candidates as all the important things which is important for the exam is in that book. Here are list of books which is helpful in exams subject wise:
Best Books for English Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning by R. Gupta’s
- A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by R.S Aggarwal
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning by B.S Siwali
- Non Verbal Reasoning by R.S Aggarwal
- A Modern Approach to verbal Reasoning by R.S Aggarwal
- Reasoning & Aptitude 2013 by Nem Singh
- Test of Reasoning by Jaikishan, Premkishan
- A New approach to reasoning verbal and non-verbal by BS Siwali, Indu Sijwal
Best Books for Quantitative aptitude
- Quantitative aptitude by R.S Aggarwal
- Quantitative aptitude by Abhijit Guha
- General Aptitude by G K P
- Quantitative aptitude and Reasoning by R.V Praveen
- Quantitative aptitude by Kashyap Trivedi, Chirag Trivedi
- Quantitative aptitude by P.Gupta
Best Books for General awareness
- General awareness 2013 by Manohar Pandey
- 3rd Activity Book by Dreamland
- Business General Awareness by L N Koli
- General Banking and Economic Awareness by Kiran Prakashan
- General awareness basic banking & Financial Issues by Gautam Majumdar
- General awareness Kit by Bright Ps
Best Books for Computer knowledge
- Computer Networks by Andrew S. Tanenbaum
- Computer Architecture by JL Hennessy
- Computer Networking by Keith W. Ross, james F. Kurose
- The art of Computer Programming by Donald E.Knuth
- Computer Fundamentals by Pradeep Sinha, Priti Sinha
- Computer Oranization and design by David A. Patterson, John L.
- The Elements of Computer Systems by Noam Nisan, Shimon, Schocken
- Computer Organization by Carl Hamacher, Zvonko Vranesic, Safwat Zaky
TOP COACHING INSTITUTES IN INDIA FOR BANKING EXAM
In today era there is a boom in banking sector due to that there are number of candidates who are looking for jobs in banking sector or preparing for banking examination. One of the best way for the preparation of exam is to attend coaching classes in any reputed institution. Here we are providing the list of coaching institutes :
|Rank||Name of Centres||City/Location||Website|
|1||Cerebrum Institute,||Vijay Nagar, Delhi||www.cerebrumm.com|
|2||Vidya Guru||Near Tilak Nagar Metro Station, Prem Nagar, New Delhi,||www.vidyaguru.in|
|3||We Shine Academy||4(8B) Rangaswamy Street,, (Near Adayar Bhavan)Pudhuvai Nagar West, Chromepet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600044||weshineacademy.com|
|4||NAM Institute (Test Preparations ),||South Ex 1, Delhi||www.namedu.org|
|5||Triumphant Institute of Management Private Limited||Delhi||www.time4education.com|
|6||Career Launcher,||Connaught Place, Delhi||www.careerlauncher.com|
|7||National Institute For Competitive Studies,||Munirka, Delhi||www.nifcs.co.in|
|8||National School of Banking,||Rohini, Delhi||nsbindia.net|
|9||IMS Learning Resources Pvt. Ltd.,||Connaught Place, Delhi||www.imsindia.com|
|10||Cambridge Institute of Professional Studies,||Rohini, Delhi||www.calinstitute.co.in|
|11||Dhruvathare IAS academy||1082/9, 1st floor Srinivasa Prasanna complex, Triveni Road, Yeshwantpur, Bangalore||Dhruvatharearadhya@gmail.com (EMAIL)|
|12||Talent Sprint Educational Services Ltd||121/24, 2nd floor, Keshava Krupa building, 1330th cross road, 7th main Jaya Nagar, 4th block, Bangalore-560011||www.talentsprint.com|
|13||Bharat IAS & KAS coaching||305/66, 1st floor, 40th Cross, 2nd Main road Jaya Nagar 8th Block, Bangalore-560082||www.bharatias.com|
|14||Bangalore School of Banking||No. 124, A1 Cross, Old Airport Road, Bangalore City, Karnataka – 560011||www.bangaloreschoolofbanking.com|
|15||MIQ Global Academy||No. 155, 19th Main, 24th Cross, 2nd Block, Rajaji Nagar, Bangalore – 560010||www.globalias.in|
|16||Academy of Competitive Exams||108 (B), North Vijay Nagar ColonyAgra, 282004||www.aceagra.com|
Candidates can download the admit card 10 days before the exam. Admit card is very important for the candidates as without the admit card candidates will not be allowed to sit in the exam. Here are some steps which are helpful in downloading the admit card:
- Click on the official website
- Then search for the link for admit card
- Then click on that link
- Enter your roll no and registration no
- Then take a print out of it.
Thanks for visiting our website. Do bookmark our page to stay in touch with latest information about the recruitment. If any doubts occurs in candidates mind,then comment on the comment box below. All there doubts will be cleared by our team of experts.