Current Affairs are important for every candidates who are appearing for competitive exams. Current means recent, day to day life and affairs mean events, issues etc. Therefore current affairs are the day to day events around us.For instance national events include aspects like economy, social, political, sports, science, environment, etc. The events can be of national importance, or be relevant at the state. Likewise if we talk about International Current its range could be related to the various department of politics, economy, science and environment, and reach could be spread across continents looking at this largness in reach and range of current affairs it can be suggested that one should not decrease the limits of current affairs on the basis of individual needs and objectives.
For all the candidates who have applied for the competitive exams and are searching for current affairs are in the right place they want to be.There you can find all the latest news about politics,sports and etc.Candidates study other subject such as maths,reasoning and history and civics if they are applying for Staff Selection exam.They neglect current affairs to the fullest.They think they can cope with this subject.But this is wrong.It is also the important subject to be taken care of.
Current Affairs For the year 2015
Current Affairs are really important for the students who will give there competition exam.They should know what is happening around in the country and out side the country.In many exams students are asked about the important international issues and important global summits.They should have all these knowledge and information so that they can succeed in there respective exams.Some of the latest current affairs are written down.They are as follows:
SPORTS CURRENT AFFAIRS:
(1) Sania mirza and Martina hingis won the china open women’s double title on 10th of October,2015.They defeated the Chinese Taipean pair of Hao-Ching Chan and Yung-Jan Chan 6-7 (9), 6-1, 10-8.This is there eight title of the season as a team and fourth title in a row.With this win the pair won their eighth W.T.A doubles titles together in the year 2015. The other seven titles are Indian Wells, Miami, Charleston, Wimbledon, US Open, Guangzhou and Wuhan.
(2) Novak Djokovic won the China open Men’s single title by defeating Rafael Nadal of spain on 11th of October,2015. The clash held at the National Tennis Centre in Beijing, the top seeded Serbian overpowered Nadal by 6-2 6-2.
For Djokovic, it was the fourth successive win in Beijing since 2012.
Overall, he is the only player to have won the title six times. His other two titles were in 2009 and 2010.
(1) Shashank Manohar was elected President of Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI). He was elected unopposed during a special general meeting called by the BCCI following the death of Jagmohan Dalmiya.He has clean record under his name so that’s why he is elected for this post.He was given this post on 4th of October,2015.
(2) Former Indian Captain Sourav Ganguly was appointed as the president of cricket association of Bengal.The announcement regarding this was made by the West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee at the state secretariat building in Kolkata.
(1) The federation International Football Association the governing body of association football, on 8 October 2015 provisionally suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days.
Blatter, Platini, who is also the football administrator of the Union of European Football Associations (UEFA), and Valcke were banned from any football activity in the interim.
Sepp Blatter has served as the 8th president of FIFA since June 1998. However, after the ban, he is not allowed to represent the football’s world governing body in any capacity.
However, the UEFA saw no need to remove Michel Platini from his position of football administrator.
(2) Sunil Chhetri became the first Indian to score 50 international goals.He achieved the fete during India’s second match of the second round of qualifiers for 2018 football World Cup qualifying group match against Guam at the Guam National Football Stadium.But unfortunately in this match India lost by Guam 2 goals to 1.
(1) Union Government approved performance -linked payment for C.I.L officersThe recommendations of the Committee of Secretaries were approved by the Union Cabinet to regularise the 2007 Pay Revision implemented by CIL with effect from 1 January 2007 in the loss making subsidiaries.The payment will be given out of the corpus created by pooling the profits of CIL subsidiary companies, duly setting off the losses of the loss making subsidiaries and stand-alone profits of CIL, excluding dividends received from its subsidiary companies.
(2) Union Cabinet approved construction of national war memorial in Delhihe Union Cabinet on 7 October 2015 approved the construction of National War Memorial and a National War Museum at Princess Park near India Gate, Delhi in memory of all Indian soldiers who have made the supreme sacrifice for the country post-independence.
INTERNATIONAL CURRENT AFFAIRS:
(1) Portugal became the first European country to sign the M.O.U on establishment of Nalanda University.
(2)India & Israel signed pacts for double taxation avoidance and cultural exchange.
(3) Volkswagaen new chief executive officer is Martin Winterkorn.
(4) The Asian Development Bank (ADB) will finance with $120 million loan as a part of inter-connection project South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC) Program. The new transmission capacity between two inter connected networks will be 1000w .