The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam board (BCECEB) is constituted under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995 . It conducts competitive examinations every year for admissions in various professional courses of PCM,PCB and PCMB streams in the Institutions of the state of Bihar. The BCECEB has released a Notification in the Advt. No.- BCECEB(DCECE)-2016/01 on Dated – 31/-3/2016. According to the Notification BCECEB is going to conduct Bihar Polytechnic Exam 2016 otherwise known as the Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE) for admission to numerous courses in the domain of Paramedical – dental (PMD), Paramedical (PM), polytechnic engineering (PE), part-time polytechnic engineering (PPE), polytechnic non-engineering (PNE). The exam is conducted by concerned authority every year in the month of May.
The Registration has started from 5th April 2016 and the last date of Registration is 27th April 2016. The DCECE will be organized on 11th June 2016 and will continue till 12th June 2016. The admit card will be available to the candidates in the official website www.bceceboard.com from 20th May 2016. Candidates who have cleared 10+2 examination from any national or state level education board can apply online for Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE) for their desired courses and download their Admit Cards for the written examination on mentioned date.
Details of DCECE Bihar Poly exam Admit Card 2016
Name of Exam : Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE)
Conducted by : Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam board (BCECEB)
Official site : www.bceceboard.com
Courses Offered :
- Paramedical – Dental (PMD)
- Paramedical (PM)
- Polytechnic Engineering (PE)
- Part-time Polytechnic Engineering (PPE)
- Polytechnic Non-Engineering (PNE)
Important Dates :
- Registration will begin : 5th April, 2016
- last date to register : 27th April 2016
- Last date to submit the fee through Challan : 29th April 2016
- Submission of fee in online mode last date : 30th April, 2016
- Editing process in the application form : 1st May to 4th May, 2016
- Last date for receipt of application form : 16th May 2016
- Admit card can be downloaded from : 20th May 2016
- Examination date for PE & PPE : 11th June, 2016
- Examination date for PM & PMD : 12th June, 2016
Eligibility for DCECE :
- Candidates must be a resident of India.
- Candidates must have cleared 10+2 examination from any national or state level education board.
- If you are interested for PMD then your age should be in between 15 years to 30 years as on 31st December 2016, for PM candidate’s age should be in between 17 years to 35 years as on 31st December 2016 and for ANM the minimum age of candidates should be 17 years. There is no age specified for PE programs
How to Download DCECE Bihar Poly exam Admit Card 2016
The Candidates who have applied for DCECE can download their Admit Card from the official site. The Admit Card is essential to present in the examination hall otherwise you will not be allowed to appear in the Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Exam. The candidates can download the Admit Cards by following few easy steps mentioned below :-
- First of all students who will appear in examination visit – www.bceceboard.com
- Find the Link of “DCECE Admit Card 2016 for PE/PNE/PM/HM” Click on it.
- Enter registration details ” Application number & Date of Birth” .
- Click on Download Admit Card . After that admit card will appear on Screen in Pdf format. Save and Print it.
Keep in regular contact with our web page. We will update all the latest news of DCECE 2016. Share your thoughts with us. For any queries drop comments in the comment box provided at bottom.