Delhi Police has released an Official Recruitment Notification for filling Home Guard Posts. According to the Notification Applications are invited for enrollment of Home Guard Volunteers (General) against 6943 (6642 Male) and (301 Female) vacant posts. The applicant should be resident of Delhi, 10th pass, in age group of Male (20-47 years) & Female (20-42 years) at the time of advertisement and having minimum height of 165 cm for Male and 150 cm for Female. The Home Guards Volunteer are enrolled initially for three years and the tenure can be extended for further period of 2+1+1+2 years, as and when expedient in special circumstance, subject to discipline, satisfactory service records, general work and conduct, physical and medical fitness of volunteers. Candidates possessing all the eligibility criteria and interested to apply have to fill the application in the prescribed format. Application forms are available w.e.f. 15/02/2016 to 15/03/2016 from 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM on all working days (except Saturday, Sunday and all Gazetted Holiday) @ Rs. 100/- (Rs. One Hundred Only) from DSO, Recruitment Cell, Nishkam Sewa Bhawan, CTI Complex, Near Shivaji College, Raja Garden, New Delhi – 110027, Tel. No. 25440472 of this Directorate. For further details read the post below.
DETAILS OF DELHI HOME GUARD VACANCIES RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2016
Name of the Recruiter : Department of Delhi Police
Official Site : www.delhihomeguards.nic.in or www.delhi.gov.in
Name of Post : Home Guard
No. of Posts : 6943
- Male : 6642 Posts
- Females : 301 Posts
Eligibility : Only Delhi Resident can apply for the post (not Punjab/ Haryana/ Rajasthan/ UP/ MP/ Gujarat/ Bihar/ Odisha/ Karnataka/ Maharashtra etc.)
Age Limit :
- For Male Candidates : Candidates age should be in between 20 – 47 years.
- For Female Candidates : 20 – 42 years
The application fee for the post is Rs. 100/- by DD in the name of DDO Directorate General of Home Guard, payable at Delhi.
Selection Process : The Delhi Police Home Guards (Male/ Female) is on the basis of
- Written Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Medical Test
- Document verification.
|Date of Advertisement||14/02/2016(Sunday)|
|Sale of Application Form||15/02/2016 to15/03/2016|
|Receipt of Application Form||15/02/2016 to16/03/2016|
|Date of Written Test||To be Announced Later On|
|Date of Physical Endurance Test||To be Announced Later On|
Delhi Police Home Guard Admit Card : The Admit cards will be sent to the applied candidates by post. Date, time & venue of Written Test will be mentioned in the Admit Cards.
Detail Of Exam :
- The wriiten test will consists of 80 Marks.
- The Exam is of Objective Type.
- The question paper will be set in both Hindi and English.
- The question will be of Class 10th Level,
- Ex servicemen are exempted from written test but they haveto qualify the Physical Endurance Test.
- If the Canidate is late or absent his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- Use of Mobile Phones, Calculator or any oter electonic device is bannd inside the examination hall.
Exam Syllabus :
- General Science
- General Intelligence & Resoning
- Delhi General Knowledge
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- Mathematics (class 10th level)
Physical Endurance Test : Those Candidates who qualifies the written test will be eligible for Physical Endurance Test which is as mentioned
I) Height (Male Candidates) : The minimum height is 165 cms.
Height (Female Candidates) : The minimum height is 150 cms.
II) Race (Male Candidates) : 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 30 seconds
Race (Female Candidates) : 800 metres in 5 minutes and 30 seconds
Note : For Candidates above 35 years (Both Male & Female) have to complete the race within 6 minutes and 30 seconds.
Bonus Marks : The Candidates will be given Bonus marks (maximum 20 Marks) if they posses any certificate.
a) NCC Certificate : 05 Marks
b) 3 years working experience as Delhi Home Guard : 15 Marks
c) 02 Advance Course or Part Time Inspector Course from CTI Raja Garden
or Any 01 Course from NCDC Nagpur/Banglore : 05 Marks
d) Delhi resident as 3-year experience in Suraksha Sevak Sangh : 05 Marks.
General Instructions :
1. Original copy of Application Form will be acceptable by the authority.
2. Candidates do not have to attach any photocopy or original copy of any certificates along with the Application Form.
3. Candidates should keep a photocopy of Application form so that if they do not receive the Admit Cards they can get the Duplicate copy of Admit Card by showing the photocopy of Application Form.
4. The Result of the Selected Candidates will be uploaded in the official website www.delhihomeguards.nic.in OR www.delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/DOIT_Homeguard/homeguard/home .
HOW TO APPLY FOR DELHI HOME GUARD VACANCIES RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2016
I) Candidates can get the Application forms from 15/02/2016 to 15/03/2016 from 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM on all working days (except Saturday, Sunday and all Gazetted Holiday) @ Rs. 100/- (Rs. One Hundred Only) from DSO, Recruitment Cell, Nishkam Sewa Bhawan, CTI Complex, Near Shivaji College, Raja Garden, New Delhi – 110027, Tel. No. 25440472 of this Directorate and also from following District Offices:-
1. Home Guards District Office (Outer District), Pitam Pura Police Line, Near Passport office, barrick No-2, 3rd floor, Pitam Pura,
New Delhi Tel. No. 011-27018336.
2. Home Guards District Office (South-West District), 3rd Floor, Police Station Dwarka South, Sector-9, Dwarka, New Delhi Tel. No
3. Home Guards District Office (West District), 2nd floor, Police Station Janak Puri, New Delhi Tel. No 011-25593206.
4. Home Guards District Office (New Delhi District), 2nd floor, Police Station Mandir Marg, New Delhi Tel. No 011- 23342754.
5. Home Guards District Office (South-East District), Police Station, Defence Colony, New Delhi Tel. No 011-26258100.
6. Home Guards District Office (South District), Police Station, Hauz Khas, New Delhi Tel. No 011-26562287.
7. Home Guards District Office (North-West District), Police Station Adarsh Nagar, New Delhi Tel. No.011-27671915.
8. Home Guards District Office (North District), Police Station Sadar Bazar , Delhi Tel. No 011-23610881.
9. Home Guards District Office (East), A-Block, 2nd floor, Vikas Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi Tel. No 011-23378738.
10. Home Guards District Office (North-East District), Room No. 305, 3rd floor, Police Station Seemapuri, Delhi
Tel. No.011- 22575178.
11. Home Guards District Office (Central District), A-Block, 2nd floor, Vikas Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi Tel. No.011- 23378425.
II) Duly filled up application forms may be deposited w.e.f. 15/02/2016 to 16/03/2016 from 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM on all working days (except Saturday, Sunday and all Gazetted Holiday) at DSO, Recruitment Cell, Nishkam Sewa Bhawan, CTI Complex, Near Shivaji College, Raja Garden, New Delhi – 110027, Tel. No. 25440472 or may also be send through Registered Post or Speed Post which will be accepted till last date of submission of application forms.
List of document Required :
Check the List of Documents required for Delhi Police Home Guards Bharti 2016. The candidate original documents (with one copy of self-attested) shall be checked at the time of Physical Test.
- Date of birth Certificate (10th Board CBSE School) or any other.
- Education Certificate (from recognized board).
- Resident Proof any of these (Adhaar Card/ Rasan Card/ Driving License, Passport, Bank Pass Book with Photo attested, Voted ID card etc).
- Bonus Marks: If you are eligible to get Bonus marks. Please bring the original certificate with above documents.
Note : Candidates are advised to read the complete notification before applying for Delhi PoliceHome Guard Vacancies Recruitment Recruitment 2016. The Candidates can download the notification from the below provided link and start their preparation for the Recruitment.
Click Here to Download – Delhi Home Guard Vacancies Recruitment Notification 2016