Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Goa has recently published a recruitment notification officially in its main site. According to the notification On-line applications are invited for the Contract-basis/Lecture-basis posts of Assistant Professors in the 05 Govt. Colleges of Arts, Science & Commerce at Sanquelim, Khandola, Quepem, Pernem & Margao and Goa College of Home Science, Panjim & Goa College of Music, Panjim, for the Academic Year, 2016-17 only. The Qualifications for the above posts are as prescribed by the UGC Regulations No.F-3-1/2009 dated 30th June, 2010 & Recruitment Rules approved by the Govt. of Goa. Salary/remuneration to selected candidates shall be as fixed by the Government. The selection will be based on Interview. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through online from the website of the Directorate of Higher Education –www.dhe.goa.gov.in . The candidates hve to apply on or before 8 th June, 2016 till 6.00pm. Applications received after the last date shall be rejected. For more details read the post below.
DHE Goa Professor Lecturer Recruitment 2016
Name of organization : Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Goa
Official site : www.dhe.goa.gov.in
Name of the Post: Assistant Professors on Contract-basis/Lecture-basis
Distribution of Posts :
- Business Law : 6 posts
- Marathi : 8 posts
- Commerce (Accounting) : 8 posts
- Political Science : 5 posts
- Commerce (Management) : 22 posts
- Psychology : 1 post
- Mathematical & Statistical Techniques : 7 posts
- Director of Physical Education : 1 post
- Economics : 10 posts
- Librarian : 1 post
- Geography : 10 posts
- Yoga Studies : 1 post
- Computer Science/IT : 8 posts
- Textiles & Clothing : 1 post
- Botany : 5 posts
- Human Development : 3 posts
- Zoology : 3 posts
- Indian Culture & Art : 1 post
- Chemistry : 7 posts
- Environmental Studies : 3 posts
- Physics : 7 posts
- Vocal : 3 posts
- Geology : 1 post
- Tabla: 3 posts
- Biotechnology : 3 posts
- Harmonium : 2 posts
- Microbiology : 3 posts
- Violin : 1 post
- History : 4 posts
- Guitar : 1 post
- Hindi : 7 posts
- Key board : 1 post
- Konkani : 7 posts
- Tabla Accompanist : 2 posts
- English : 8 posts
- Music Teacher (Vocal) : 1 post
Selection process : Interview
Terms & Conditions :
(i) Qualifications for the above posts are as prescribed by the UGC Regulations No.F-3-1/2009 dated 30th June, 2010 & Recruitment Rules approved by the Govt. of Goa. Salary/remuneration to selected candidates shall be as fixed by the Government.
(ii) All positions are for the Academic Year 2016-17 and are subject to availability of adequate workload. Government reserves the right not to fill any or all the posts. Selected candidates shall have no claim as and when the said posts are filled on full-time regular basis by the Government.
How to Apply
- Only on-line applications shall be accepted and processed. Candidates should download the “Application Form: Contract-basis/Lecture-basis posts of Assistant Professors” from the website of the Directorate of Higher Education, www.dhe.goa.gov.in.
- Duly filled in Application Form (complete in all respects) should be sent as attachment file to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the email subject as lecture-basis/contract basis.
- Incomplete applications shall not be accepted.
- Applications received by Post or hand-delivered shall not be accepted.
- Last date to apply for the above posts is 8 th June, 2016 till 6.00pm. Applications received after the last date shall be rejected.
- For any queries regarding on-line application, Contact help line No. 0832-2410824, during office hours (10:00 am to 5:00 pm only).
Candidates can download the notification from the link provided and go through the complete notification before applying. Keep visiting our site for more job updates.