The Uttar Dinajpur is one of the 19 districts presented in the Indian state of West Bengal. Mainly, the district comprises of two sub-divisions such as Islampur Subdivision and Raiganj Subdivision. The Uttar Dinajpur district is also called as North Dinajpur District. In this city there are totally 7 Assembly Constituencies are situated. Annually, the Office of the District Magistrate and Collector releases various employment notifications for recruiting the youngsters to fill various numbers of vacancies. Recently Office, District Magistrate and Collector, Uttar Dinajpur has released a Recruitment Notification to fill 320 vacancies of Village Resource Person (VRPs), out of which 80 Posts are for appointment at Chopra, 110 Posts are for appointment at Goalpokher and 130 Posts are for appointment at Karandighi. Applications have been invited from the eligible candidates for the post of VRPs on purely daily work basis for conducting Social audit for Chopra, Goalpokher and Karandighi Development Blocks. The candidates have to submit the application by hand on working days to the concerned BDO Office till 17/06/2016 (04 PM). For further details of age, qualification, selection procedure red the post below.
District Magistrate and Collector Office North Dinajpur Recruitment 2016
Name of the organization : Government of West Bengal
Official site : www.uttardinajpur.nic.in
Total Number of vacancies : 320
- Chopra – 80 (10 per Gram Panchayat)
- Goalpokher -II – 110(10 per Gram Panchayat)
- Karandighi – 130 (10 per Gram Panchayat)
Total working period : 15 days in the financial year 2016-17
Remuneration : Wage of skilled labour rate as per MGNREGA for each day.
Last date for submission of application form: 17.06.2016 (04P.M.)
Age limit :
Applicant’s age limit falls in between 18 years to 29 years.
Eligibility & Qualification :
- Applicants should Passed class 10th or Madhyamik or equivalent Examination from any Recognized University.
- Should have worked in MGNREGAS or have family members who have worked under MGNREGAS.
- Should not be related to PRIs and also not related with Project implementing Agency.
- Should preferable be a women and/or belonging to SC/ST community.
- Should be a resident of the concerned block.
Selection procedure :
- Full Marks – 50 Marks (Madhyamik/Equivalent-30 marks.)
- Writing Skill – 10 Marks
- Interview – 10 Marks
- Preference my be given to higher qualification.
- Shortlisted candidates will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Madhyamik/Equivalent and will be called for written test along with interview.
- The list of eligible candidates who will be called for written examination to be held on following schedule :-
- Chopra Dev. Block – 27/06/2016
- Goalpokher -II Dev. Block – 28/06/2016
- Karandighi Dev. Block – 29/06/2016
- Result will be published on the notice board of he concernd BDO Offices, Gram Panchayat offices and the district website on 1/07/2016.
How to Apply
Application should be submitted by hand to the concerned BDO office on all working days from 11 A.M. to 4 P.M. The last date to submit application is 17/06/2016.
Documents to be submitted along with application form :
- Self attested copies of educational certificates.
- Self attested age proof certificate.
- Residential certificate.
- Self attested photo copies of his/her job card or job card of the family member.
- Self attested copies of SC/ST certificates.
- If candidates belong to SHG then self attested relevant document to be given.
Keep visiting our site for more job updates. If you have any queries regarding this post you can write us below. We will try to sought out your queries.