Chinsurah (also known as Hooghly-Chinsura or Hooghly) is a city in the state of West Bengal, India. It lies on the Hooghly River, 35 kilometres (22 mi) north of Kolkata (Calcutta). It is in the district of Hooghly and is home to the district headquarters. Chuchura houses the commissioner of the Burdwan Range. It forms a part of the Kolkata Metropolitan Development Authority(KMDA) region. The District Court building of Chinsurah is the longest building in West Bengal. Recently District Magistrate, Chinsurah, West Bengal has released a Recruitment Notification inviting application from the candidates (preferably women or candidate from SC/ST community) for 510 Village Resource Persons Posts. The Candidates applying for the post should have Passed class 10th or Madhyamik or equivalent Examination from any Recognized University and the age of the candidate should be above 18 years. The VRPs will be selected through walk-in -interview. The address and all the details are mentioned below. read the post properly before applying.
DM Chinsurah West Bengal Village Resource Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization : Government of West Bengal, Office of the District Magistrate, Chinsurah, Hooghly
Official site : www.hooghly.gov.in
Number of Posts : 510
Name of Post : Village Resource Persons (VRPs)
Pay Scale : INR Rs.348/- Per Day
Age limit : The candidate applying for the post of Village Resource Person should be above 18 years.
Eligibility & Qualification :
- Applicants should Passed class 10th or Madhyamik or equivalent Examination from any Recognized University.
- Should have worked in MGNREGAS or have family members who have worked under MGNREGAS.
- Should not be related to PRIs and also not related with Project implementing Agency.
- Should preferable be a women and/or belonging to SC/ST community.
- Should be a resident of the concerned block.
Selection process : The candidates will be selected through walk-inlinterview also along with a test to assess their reading, writing and analytical skill.
- Last Date of Application : 25 & 26 June 2016
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible candidates can go for the walk-in interviews along with reading, writing and analytics skill test on 25 June 2016 for Dhaniakhali & Jangiapara Development Block at their respective Block Office Premises and on 26 June 2016 for Khanakul-II & Polba Dadpur Development Block at their respective Block Office Premises from 11:00 AM. Candidates must report within 10:00 AM.
Documents to be submitted along with application form :
- Self attested copies of educational certificates.
- Self attested age proof certificate.
- Residential certificate.
- Self attested photo copies of his/her job card or job card of the family member.
- Self attested copies of SC/ST certificates.
- One copy recent passport size photo.
- If candidates belong to SHG then self attested relevant document to be given.
- The Candidates also have to bring their original marksheets and certificates.
Candidate can use this link to download the notification –
Keep visiting our site for more job updates. If you have any queries regarding this post you can write us below. We will try to sought out your queries.