Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test, commonly called as EAMCET, is an entrance examination required for admission to some engineering and medical colleges in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, India. Many other colleges offering graduation courses like BDS, B.Pharm., BSc., Pharm.D. , B.E, B. Tech, etc. require qualification in this exam. The EAMCET is a yearly examination taken by a large number of engineering and medical aspirants in Andhra Pradesh. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Univesity (JTNU) will be conducting Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Entrance Test, EAMCET-2016 on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSSCHE) on 2nd May 2016. Those Candidates who have submitted their Application Form of TS EAMCET 2016, will be able to download TS EAMCET 2016 Admit Card. TS EAMCET Admit Card 2016 will be made available for downloading by JNTU Hyderabad from April 24, 2016 to April 30, 2016.
DETAILS OF TS EAMCET 2016 ADMIT CARD
Name of the Test : Engineering Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET)
Conducted By : Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Univesity (JTNU)
Official Site : www.tseamcet.org.in
Courses Offered :
- MBBS / BDS Courses
- BAMS / BHMS / BNYS Courses
- B.Pharmacy Course
- Pharm –D Course (50% seats for M.P.C and 50% seats for Bi.P.C candidates)
Category : Admit Card
Status : TS EAMCET Admit Card 2016 will be made available for downloading by JNTU Hyderabad from April 24, 2016 to April 30, 2016.
TS EAMCET – 2016 Important Dates
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application form||28-02-2016|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application form without late fee||28-03-2016|
|Correction of Online Application data already submitted by the candidate||03-04-2016
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 500/-||03-04-2016|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 1,000/-||13-04-2016|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 5,000/-||22-04-2016|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs 10,000/-||29-04-2016|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets from the website www.tseamcet.in||24-04-2016
|Date of Examination||02-05-2016|
|(a) Engineering (E)||10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.|
|(b) Agriculture and Medical (AM)||2.30 P.M. to 5.30 P.M.|
HOW TO DOWNLOAD TS EAMCET ADMIT CARD 2016
- TS EAMCET Admit Card 2016 will be made available for downloading by JNTU Hyderabad from April 24, 2016 to April 30, 2016. Candidates are required to download the Hall Ticket of TS EAMCET 2016 as per the specified dates.
- TS EAMCET 2016 Admit Card should be downloaded by the candidates by using their Registration Number, Qualifying Exam (Class XII) Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth.
- All the candidates, who have submitted their TS EAMCET 2016 Application Form, are mandatorily required to carry their TS EAMCET 2016 Admit Card to the examination centre on the day of exam. No applicant will be entertained/allowed to enter/take the exam without possessing a valid Hall Ticket of Telangana State EAMCET 2016.
For more updates of TS EAMCET 2016 kindly bookmark our web page. Share your thoughts with us. For any queries drop comments in the comment box provided at bottom.