East Central Railway, Hajipur has published a Recruitment Notification in the Employment Notice No. 01/2016 and invited application from the eligible Male/Female Candidates for filling up the posts of Constable (BAND) in Railway Protection Force / Railway Protection Special Force. There are total 246 vacancies which have to be recruited by Eastern Central Railway. The Applicant should be Matriculation or Equivalent from any Recognised Board/ University. Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India. The candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years as on 01.07.2016. Recruitment will be made based on the performance of the eligible applicants in a Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Measurement Test, document verification and awarding of bonus marks on the basis of NCC/sports certificates and Height. The selected candidates will be liable to serve anywhere in India in Railway Protection Force or Railway Protection Special Force. Interested Candidates have to apply by submitting their application in the prescribed application format before the last date i.e. 11th April 2016. We have furnished all the details of Vacancy in the page below.
Details of East Central Railway, Hazirpur Recruitment Notification 2016
About the Organization : The East Central Railway is one of the 16 railway zones in India. It is headquartered at Hajipur and comprises Sonpur, Samastipur, Danapur, Mughalsarai, and Dhanbad divisions. This zone came into existence on 8 September 1996 and fully operation since 1 October 2002. The current head of this zone is Mr. A.K.Mittal.
Official Website : www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in
Name of Post : Constable (Band)
Number of Post : 246 ( Male – 221 / Female – 25 Posts )
Number of Vacancies as per Community Break – Up :
|Brass Slide Trumpet||24|
PAY SCALE : Pay Band of 5200-20200 + Grade Pay `.2,000/- plus usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees from time to time.
INELIGIBILITY : No person who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living or who, having a spouse living has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person shall be eligible for appointment in RPF / RPSF.
[a] Citizenship : Must be a citizen of India.
[b] Educational Qualification : Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University. Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notification declaring that such qualifications is equivalent to Matriculation/10th pass for services under Central Government.
[c] Experience : Candidates must have an experience of not less than 02 years in specified musical instrument. Ex. Servicemen holding certificate of Military music shall be permitted.
[d] Age : The candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years as on 01.07.2016.
[e] Relaxation in Age :
- SC/ST : 05 YEARS
- OBC : 03 YEARS
- Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 (Unreserved)
UR – 05 YEARS
OBC – 08 YEARS
SC/ST – 10 YEARS
- Widows, divorced women and the women judicially separated from husband but not remarried
UR – 02 YEARS
OBC – 05 YEARS
SC/ST – 07 YEARS
[e] Physical Measurement : An applicant must have the following physical standards :-
(i) UR/OBC : 165cm
(ii) SC/ST : 160 cm
(iii) For Garhwalis, Gorkhas,
Kumaonese and other
category specified by Govt. : 163 cm
(i) UR/OBC : 157 cm
(ii) SC/ST : 152 cm
(iii) For Garhwalis, Gorkhas,
Kumaonese and other
category specified by Govt. : 155 cm
Chest (only for Male Candidates)
(i) UR/OBC : Unexpanded 80 cm & Expanded 85 cm
(ii) SC/ST : Unexpanded 76.2 cm & Expanded 81.2cm
RECRUITMENT PROCEDURE : Recruitment will be made based on the performance of the eligible applicants in a Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Measurement Test, document verification and awarding of bonus marks on the basis of NCC/sports certificates and Height.
EXAM PATTERN :
- Written examination will be conducted for those candidates who are found eligible after scrutiny. The written examination will be on OMR based Answer Sheets which will comprise of 60 multiple choice objective type questions of one mark each. The test will be of 45 minutes duration. The question paper shall be of matriculation standard. The question paper will consist of 20 questions on General Awareness, 20 questions on Arithmetic and 20 questions on General Intelligence and Reasoning. Candidates will be required to answer all questions and will be awarded 01 [one] mark for each correct answer. 1/3 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. No mark will be awarded or deducted for questions not attempted.
- Question paper will be set in Hindi, English, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu, Konkani, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Oriya, Assamese, Manipuri and Punjabi. Applicants who wish to write the exam in a particular language may indicate so in the application form. Language, once chosen cannot be changed under any circumstances
PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST [PET] : The minimum qualifying standard for each event is specified as under.
Male : 800 meters 03 min 40 sec (1 chance will be given)
Female : 800 meters 03 min 40 sec (1 chance will be given)
Long Jump (Male & Female) : 09 Feet (2 chances)
High Jump (Male & Female) : 03 Feet (2 Chances)
NOTE :- Ex-service men will be exempted from PET.
DOCUMENT VERIFICATION : Document verification shall be done to all PET and PMT qualified candidates just after PET/PMT. The candidates must produce all original documents in support of their educational qualification, age, SC/ST/OBC status wherever applicable [on the format prescribed in the advertisement], domicile certificate and any other document related to extra curricular activities [including NCC], Experience certificate at the time of Document Verification.
TRADE TEST : Trade test, will be conducted out of 40 marks, will be the principal determinant for selection and candidates must score 16 marks for UR/OBC (14 marks for SC/ST candidates) out of 40 marks to qualify for further stages of the selection process. Candidates will bring their own instruments for the Trade test.
MEDICAL EXAMINATION : The candidates who appear in Trade Test will be sent for a medical examination at the Railway Hospitals. They have to qualify in medical category ‘B-1’ as prescribed in Indian Railway Medical Manual. Those wearing glasses or having flat foot, knock-knee, squint eyes, colour blindness and other bodily defects are not eligible for appointment.
TRAINING : On final selection candidates will have to undergo an initial training in any one of the RPF/RPSF training centre or any other such institution as decided by the Railway Administration in the event of their selection.
EXAMINATION FEE : An application fee of Rs. 50/- (non- refundable) will be collected in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order/Bank Draft payable in favour of Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer, East Central Railway, Hajipur. However, no fee will be charged from candidates belong to SC/ST categories, Female and Ex. Servicemen.
HOW TO APPLY FOR EAST CENTRAL RAILWAY, HAJIPUR RECRUITMENT 2016
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Railways www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in and should be submitted on A-4 size bond paper, using one side only and sent to the IG-Chief Security Commissioner, East Central Railway, Hajipur, Pin Code- 844101, Bihar.
- The words, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE (BAND) IN RPF INCLUDING RPSF” shall be super scribed on the envelope containing the application.
- Crossed Indian Postal Order/Bank Draft of Rs. 50/- as application fee.
- Applications should be sent through ordinary post only. No application will be received by hand or by registered post or through private courier service.
- Applications should be filled by the candidates in their own handwriting, in Hindi or English only. Left and Right Hand thumb impressions shall be affixed in the boxes given at the bottom of the application.
- The colour photograph of size 4.5 cms x 3.5 cms (not earlier than three months from the date of application) with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses shall be pasted at appropriate location. Two passport size photographs should be enclosed with the application form.
- Applications must be accompanied by:
i) Copy of self attested Matriculation certificate as proof of Educational Qualification and Age.
ii) Self attested copy of a minimum two years experience certificate of working in the band and having played one of the instruments listed in the advertisement.
iii) Copy of self attested SC/ST Community Certificate in the prescribed format .
iv) Declaration by applicants belonging to OBC in the prescribed format.
v) Two additional coloured photograph (4.5 cms x 3.5 cms) with clear front view of the face without cap and sunglasses mentioning the name of the candidate on the reverse side in addition to the one pasted on the application.
vi) Two self addressed envelopes (28 cms x 12 cms) each bearing postal stamp of Rs.5/- duly affixed.
- Last date of receipt of off line application shall be 11.04.2016. Any application received after 11.04.2016 will be treated as time barred and summarily rejected. However, for candidates living in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir,Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep and Andaman & Nicobar Islands, the last date of receipt of application shall be 18.04.2016.
NOTE : For complete details download the Official Notification from the link provided below. Read the complete Notification properly before applying.
Keep visiting our site regularly for more job updates. Share your thoughts with us. For any queries drop comments in the comment box provided at bottom.