Haryana Public Service Commission has released 4425 clerk vacancies for various department in the organisation. Haryana Staff Selection Commission is state organized body which is wholly controlled by the state government. There function is to conduct examination for appointments to Group ‘C’ services and may be called up on to conduct examination/interview for appointment to Group ‘B’ and ‘D’ services if required by the state Government. They have released vacancies for Clerk in there department. The advertisement number of H.S.S.C recruitment is l0/ 2015. The application can be filled up from 07/12/2015 to 6/01/2016. Candidates can file the application via online process and after the closing dates no application can be submitted as the commission will disable the link from the website.
DETAILS ABOUT H.S.S.C CLERK RECRUITMENT
NUMBER OF POSTS: 4425 posts for clerk
DISTRIBUTION OF POST(CATEGORY WISE):
- For Gen categories: 1237
- For SC categories: 857
- For BCA categories: 651
- For BCB categories: 389
- For EPBG categories: 520
- For ESM GEN categories: 301
- For ESM SC categories: 97
- For ESM BCA categories: 105
- For ESM BCB categories: 128
- For OSP GEN categories: 32
- For OSP SC categories: 53
- For OSP BCA categories: 37
- For OSP BCB categories: 18
Candidates who are applying for this post must have completed there class 10, 10+2 and graduation from any recognized board/university. They should have Hindi/Sanskrit as a subject in there class 10th or in there higher education.
AGE LIMIT FOR THIS RECRUITMENT:
Candidates who are applying for this recruitment must be between the age of 17 to 42 years of age. Following are the details about the relaxation in the age:
- For SC, BC, and EBPG the upper age limit is relaxable as per government rules.
- For PHC general candidates the upper age limit is relaxable upto 10 years.
- For ex-service man the relaxation is upto 3 years.
PAY SCALE FOR THIS POST: Rs. 5200-20200+ Rs.1900 GP.
FOR GENERAL CANDIDATES:
- Males: Rs.100/-
- Females: Rs 50/-
FOR SC/BC/EPBG CANDIDATES:
- For males: Rs.25/-
- For females: Rs.13/-
The fees can be deposited through the process of net banking or e-challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, and IDBI bank available on payment site.
DOCUMENT TO BE UPLOADED
- Scanned copy of Important qualification.
- Scanned copy of Haryana Domicile certificate.
- Copy of challan
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned signature
SYLLABUS FOR THE EXAM:
- Decision making.
- Space visualization.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Visual memory.
- Relationship concepts.
- Environmental Studies.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Error Detection.
- Cloze Test.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time & Work.
- Time & Distance.
HOW TO APPLY FOR Haryana SSC Clerks Recruitment 4425 Vacancies
- Candidates should visit the official website of H.S.S.C i.e http://www.hssc.gov.in/
- Then click on the recruitment link.
- Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Enter all your details.
- Upload your latest passport size photo with signature.
- Completed all your payment process.
- Candidates can download the application form for future use.
Thanks for giving a visit to our website. Do bookmark our page for getting all the information about the latest recruitment. If candidates have any doubts in there minds, then they should comment on the comment box below. All there doubts will be clearified by our team of experts.