Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) is going to conduct PECE (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination). PECE is a State level examination for getting admission to all the polytechnic engineering and non-engineering courses offered by various polytechnic institutes of Jharkhand. So, recently JCECEB has released a Notification in the Advertisement No. J.C.E.C.E.B. 40/15/-09 on dated 15/03/2016 for the entrance exam of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2016. The Candidates who are 10th passed with at leasst 35% from a Recognized Board can fill the Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination 2016. The Jharkhand Polytechnic application form 2016 is available from 21st March 2016 in both, offline as well as online mode and the last date to submit Online/Offline application is 13/04/2016. This exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper based mode). Question paper will be asked in OMR pattern. Question paper will be in Hindi and English language, candidates are required to choose one language out of them to answer. There will be objective type question. The syllabus will consist of various topics from Physics, Chemistry and Maths. For further details go through the post completely.
Details of Jharkhand Poly Admit Card | Call Letter 2016
Name of Organization : Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)
Official site : www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
Name of Exam : Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination 2016.
Application Fee :
General/OBC-I/OBC-II – Rs.800
Schedule caste (SC)/Schedule tribe(ST) – Rs.400
Important Dates :
Availability of Jharkhand Polytechnic application form 2016 Online/Offline : 21/03/2016
last date for the submission of application form : 13/04/2016
Release of Admit Card : 25/04/2016
Admit card can be downloaded from official site from : 04/05/2016
Date of written examination : 07/05/2016
COURSES OFFERED :-
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
JHARKHAND PECE EXAM PATTERN 2016 :-
- This exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Question paper will be asked in OMR pattern.
- Question paper will be in Hindi and English language, candidates are required to choose one language out of them to answer.
- There will be objective type question.
- The question will be asked fromPhysics, Chemistry and Maths.
- Time duration will be 3 hrs.
- The paper will consists of 150 Marks (Physics-50, Chemistry-50 and Maths-50)
JHARKHAND POLYTECHNIC ADMIT CARD 2016 :-
The office of controller of exams will release the admit card for the applicants who successfully applied for the exam. Candidates can download it from the official website of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) after entering their application Number. All the details like time, venue and date of entrance exam will be mentioned in the Admit Card. Candidates have to carry their Admit Cards to the examination hall.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD JHARKHAND POLYTECHNIC ADMIT CARD 2016 :-
- First go to www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/Links/admit_card.aspx .
- The page to download JCECEB PECE Admit Card 2016 will appear on the screen, there you will be ask for write your name in the box and then click on search.
- Enter all the details such as Application Number and Date of Birth your Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take the print out.
Keep visiting our site for more updates Jharkhand PECE 2016. Share your thoughts with us. For any queries drop comments in the comment box provided at bottom.