Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) is a self-financed, autonomous incorporated body of State Government. The Government has constituted the Member of Board for taking decisions on policy and organizational matters in light of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board Act. 2000. The Government of Jharkhand has assigned JJCECEB the responsibility of conducting entrance tests for admission into various Institutions in the state . J.C.E.C.E.B. presently organizes the following entrance tests annually (depends upon the approval granted by the respective Departments of Govt. of Jharkhand for the respective session) : – Post-Graduate Medical Admission Test (P.G.M.A.T.), Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (J.C.E.C.E.), B.Sc. Nursing (Basic & Post Basic Group) Entrance Competitive Examination (B.Sc.N.E.C.E.), General Nursing & Midwifery Entrance Competitive Examination (G.N.M.E.C.E.), Diploma to Degree Entrance Competitive Examination (Dip. to Deg. E.C.E.), Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (P.E.C.E.), Industrial Training Institute Entrance Competitive Examination (I.T.I.E.C.E.), Vocational / I.T.I. to Diploma Entrance Competitive Examination (Voc. / I.T.I. to Dip.E.C.E.), Para Medical Entrance Competitive Examination (P.M.E.C.E.).
Recently on 15/03/2016 Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has released a Notification in the Advertisement No. J.C.E.C.E.B. 40/15/-09 for the entrance exam of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2016. This is a State level examination for getting admission to all the polytechnic engineering and non-engineering courses offered by various polytechnic institutes of Jharkhand. The Jharkhand Polytechnic application form 2016 is available from 21st March 2016 in both, offline as well as online mode and the last date to submit Online/Offline application is 13/04/2016. The Candidates who are 10th passed with atleasst 35% from a Recognized Board can fill the Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination 2016. For further details go through the post completely.
Details of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2016 ICR online Application Form 2016
Name of Organization : Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)
Official site : www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
Name of Exam : Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination 2016.
Application Fee :
General/OBC-I/OBC-II – Rs.800
Schedule caste (SC)/Schedule tribe(ST) – Rs.400
Important Dates :
Availability of Jharkhand Polytechnic application form 2016 Online/Offline : 21/03/2016
last date for the submission of application form : 13/04/2016
Release of Admit Card : 25/04/2016
Admit card can be downloaded from official site from : 04/05/2016
Date of written examination : 07/05/2016
Eligibility Criteria :-
- The candidate should possess the document that certifies that he/she is a local resident of Jharkhand State. The document should be from one of the authentic board/committee of the Jharkhand government.
- The candidate must have passed his/her SSC (10th) with at least 35% marks.
- The candidate appearing for 10th standard can also apply.
- There is no age bar for Jharkhand Polytechnic exam.
- Only candidates applying for mining engineering diploma must have completed the age of 17 on or before the 1st July at the time of the admission.
- Also, for those who are of reservation category, to avail the benefit they have to procure the certificate from any of the authentic body of Jharkhand government.
How to Apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2016 ICR online Application Form 2016
Online Mode :
- Visit the official site of JCECEB i.e www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in .
- Search for the link Polytechni Entrance Competitive Examination 2016
- Fill the Online Application Form with all the required details.
- Submit the Application.
- Take the Printout of the Application form for future reference.
While filling the Application form online, candidates should keep the following things ready with them –
- Mark sheet of 10th standard.
- Scanned copy of the photograph.
- Scanned signature.
- Scanned thumbprint.
Do not leave any mandatory column unfilled. For those who are applying online extra Rs 57 will be charged as bank charges.
Offline Mode :
- The Candidate may also download the Jharkhand Polytechnic application form from the official site www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in . Fill the complete application form and send it along with demand draft to the Address mentioned below.
- Applicants can procure the form from the post office, fill the complete form and send it to the address given below before the last date of submission. Candidates are supposed to send the application form via speed post only.
Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Exam board, Science and technology campus, Sirkha Toli, Namkum- Tupudana road, Namkum, Raanchi-834010
Keep visiting our site regularly for more updates. Share your thoughts with us. For any queries drop comments in the comment box provided at bottom.