Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has released a Notification in the Advertisement No. J.C.E.C.E.B. 40/15/-09 on dated 15/03/2016 for the entrance exam of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2016. This exam is also known as PECE (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination). PECE is a State level examination for getting admission to all the polytechnic engineering and non-engineering courses offered by various polytechnic institutes of Jharkhand. The Candidates who are 10th passed with at leasst 35% from a Recognized Board can fill the Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination 2016. The Jharkhand Polytechnic application form 2016 is available from 21st March 2016 in both, offline as well as online mode and the last date to submit Online/Offline application is 13/04/2016.
This exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper based mode). Question paper will be asked in OMR pattern. Question paper will be in Hindi and English language, candidates are required to choose one language out of them to answer. There will be objective type question. The syllabus will consist of various topics from Physics, Chemistry and Maths. For further details go through the post completely.
Details of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2016 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Name of Organization : Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)
Official site : www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
Name of Exam : Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination 2016.
Application Fee :
General/OBC-I/OBC-II – Rs.800
Schedule caste (SC)/Schedule tribe(ST) – Rs.400
Important Dates :
Availability of Jharkhand Polytechnic application form 2016 Online/Offline : 21/03/2016
last date for the submission of application form : 13/04/2016
Release of Admit Card : 25/04/2016
Admit card can be downloaded from official site from : 04/05/2016
Date of written examination : 07/05/2016
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIAS :-
- Aspirants must be a Permanent/Local resident of Jharkhand AND have procured proper Local Residential Certificate & Caste Certificate issued by proper authority assigned by Govt. of Jharkhand to get the reservation as per RESERVATION POLICY of Govt. of Jharkhand.
- Aspirants of any age are eligible except Mining Engineering branch in which minimum age should be 17 years as on 1st july of the examination year.
- Applicant must have passed 10th or equivalent examination and He/She has obtained at least 35% marks. [10th or equivalent examination appearing candidate may also apply but he/she will have to pass before the date of Counselling.]
JHARKHAND PECE SYLLBUS 2016 :-
The syllabus will consist of various topics from different subjects, which are mentioned below:
Measurement, Kinetics, Laws of Motion, Work, Power and Energy, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Heat and Thermal Expansion, Thermodynamics, Rotatory Motion of a Rigid Body, Gravitation, Simple Harmonic Motion, Hydrostatics, Reflection of Light, Refraction of Light, Optical Instruments, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Transmission of Heat, Wave Motion, Electromagnetism and Electromagnetic Induction.
Elements, Mixtures and Compounds, Molecular and Equivalent Masses, Group Elements, Important Chemical Compounds, Electro chemistry, Acids, Bases, Salt and Hydrolysis, Catalysis, Different Chemical Reactions, Periodic Classification of Elements, Water, Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen and Chlorine, Laws of Chemical Combination and Gas Laws, Atomic Structure, Valency, Concept of Atomic, Ammonia, Sulphur dioxide, Hydrogen Sulphide and Hydrogen Chloride, Aluminium, Zero Fuels, Hydrocarbons, Polymers, Detergents, Drugs and Explosives.
Number System, Time and Distance, Rational Expressions, Logarithms, Linear Equations, Quadratic Equations, Factorization, HCF and LCM, Sets, Time and Work, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Banking, Taxation, Indices and Surds, Relations and Functions, Trigonometric Rations and Identities, Trigonometrical Formulae, Statistics, Geometry, Heights and Distances, Area, Volume and Surface Area, Rectangular Co-ordinates, The Straight Line, Family of Lines.
JHARKHAND PECE EXAM PATTERN 2016 :-
- This exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Question paper will be asked in OMR pattern.
- Question paper will be in Hindi and English language, candidates are required to choose one language out of them to answer.
- There will be objective type question.
- The question will be asked fromPhysics, Chemistry and Maths.
- Time duration will be 3 hrs.
- The paper will consists of 150 Marks (Physics-50, Chemistry-50 and Maths-50)
For further details visit the official site www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. Keep visiting our site regularly for more updates. Share your thoughts with us. For any queries drop comments in the comment box provided at bottom.