Indian Army has recently published an Official Notification for 10 + 2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 36 which is commencing from January 2017. Applications are invited from unmarried Male Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The Candidates have to undergo 4 years of Basic Military Training and Technical Training. On successful completion of 4 years of the course cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt. This is a very goor opportunity for the youths who are 12th passed and were hunting for Army jobs. Willing candidates can apply online from the official site www.joinindianarmy.nic.in or or before 30th June, 2016. Further details of age, qualification, selection process, application fees etc are furnished below.
Details of Indian Army 10+2 TES Course-36 Starting Jan 2017
Name of Organization : Indian Army, Governement of India
Official website : www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Name of Course : 10 + 2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 36
Vacancies to be filled : 90
Starting Date To Fill Online Application Form : 24th May, 2016
Last Date To Submit Online Application Form : 30th June, 2016
Duration of Course : 4 years
Grant of Commission : On successful completion of total 4 years training, the candidates will be commissioned in the rank of Lt. They will be granted seniority on overall order of merit of the three technical institutes combined i.e. CME,MCTE, MCEME and in case the date of commissioning coincides with that of IMA, Dehradun, they will be placed en-block junior to IMA (NDA/ ACC / DE Course ) but above TGC / UES course.
Training : Total training will be 5 years, details as under :
(a) Basic Military Training : 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
(b) Technical Training : (i)Phase-I (Pre Commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad), (ii) Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad.
(c) Award of Degree : The candidates will be awarded Engineering degree after successful completion of training.
Cost of Training : .The entire cost of training including books and reading material is borne by the Army. Cadets are also provided with free accommodation and messing. In case the GC is withdrawn from training academy due to reasons other than Medical ground or the reasons not beyond his control, he will be liable to refund cost of training @ Rs. 8135/ -per week for the period of his stay at the Officer Training Academy, Gaya/Cadet Training Wing.
Pay Scale :
- The candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-) as is admissible to NDA cadets on completion of 3 years training.
- On completion of 4 Years training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank as shown below in tabular format.
|Rank||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Lieutenant||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-||Rs. 5400/-|
|Lt Colonel||Rs. 37400 – 67000/-||Rs. 8000/-|
|Major General||Rs. 10000/-|
|Lt General / Hag Scale||Rs. 67000 – 79000/-||–|
|Hag + Scale||Rs. 75500 – 80000/-||–|
|VCOAS / Army Cdr / Lt Gen (NFSG)||Rs. 80000/-||–|
|C O As||Rs. 90000/-||–|
Eligibility Criteria : Applicants must either be a citizen of India or a subject of Bhutan / Nepal or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India / a person of Indian origin who has migrated from other countries with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Age Limit : Candidates age must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years as on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing (i.e candidate should not be born before 01-07-1997 and not after 01-07-2000).
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks from a recognized education board.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on Psychological Test, Group Test and Services Selection Board (SSB) Interview.
- A candidate recommended by the Services Selection Board will undergo a medical examination by a Board of Service Medical officers. Only those candidates will be admitted to the academy who are declared fit by the Medical board.
- Note : There should be no evidence of weak constitution, bodily defects or under weight. (c) The minimum acceptable height is 157.5 cms. For Gorkhas and individuals belonging to hills of North Eastern regions of India, Garhwal and kumaon, the minimum acceptable height will be 5cms. less. In case of candidates from Lakhadweep the minimum acceptable height can be reduced by 2 cms.
Aadhar Card : All candidates selected to join Indian Army are required to have their Aadhar Card prior to joining training. All candidates applying to join Indian Army are therefore advised to obtain Aadhar Card at the earliest.
How to Apply
1. Log on through the website www.joindianarmy.nic.in.
2. Click on “Officers Selection” —> “Notification”
3. Select the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
4. Fill all the details carefully & submit the Form.
5. Now take printout of online application for future use.
We advise all the Applicants to read the complete notification before applying. Keep visiting our site for more updates. Share your comments with us.