Karur Vysya Bank was started in the year 1916 in Karur, then a small textile town with a vast agricultural background, by two illustrious sons of the soil – Sri M.A. Venkatarama Chettiar and Sri Athi Krishna Chettiar. It is one of the largest old generation private bank in India and also one of the largest in Tamil Nadu providing Internet Banking and Mobile Banking facilities to its customers. The bank is known for its cash deposit machines (CDM) a major technology initiative taken only by few banks in India.This bank is also an excellent paymaster amongst all private sector banks.The bank has been paying an ex-gratia each year to all employees for several years.
The Karur Vysya has 05 branches and network of 1669 ATM’s and around 360 cash deposit machines as on JAN 1 2017. KVB total business till June 2016 was around 92000 crores.
The official website of Karur Vysya Bank is www.kvb.co.in. All the details of bank can be gained by visiting this site. You can also go through various schemes offered by bank from this site. From the career section of KVB bank you can search for the latest job openings and Apply Online for the same. Candidates can also download their admit cards and results from this site.
WHY TO JOIN KARUR VYSYA BANK ?
Karur Vysya Bank is one of India’s fastest growing private sector banks with an expanding presence across the country. The bank has more than 600 branches spread across the country so it is constantly looking for talented and motivated new employees who can attribute to the success of the company.
If you want to be a part of this family you must apply online for the released vacancies. Karur Vysya Bank offers a thriving environment for qualified individuals in different stages of their careers with suitable challenges to grow ahead in their professional lives. Along with a competitive salary, the employees of KVB also enjoy a wide range of employee benefits. The work life of KVB employees is enriched with events, facilities, employee engagement initiatives and lots more. Thereby, making KVB a great place to work. The work culture is conducive for the growth of employees and also helps them to maintain a good between their work and personal life.
- CA (Chartered Accountant), MBA/ PGDM
- B.Com. (Commerce)
- Experience of 6-8 years
Age : 35 years
- Any Degree (Graduation) from a college affiliated to a recognized University with First Class (with 60% of marks and above in aggregate).
- Candidates who are appearing for the final semester of their graduation -UG from a college affiliated to a recognized University (final exam in May /June 2017) can also apply with aggregate of 60% marks and above without any standing arrears at the time of applying.
- Degree obtained through Correspondence and Open Universities are not eligible.
- If the percentage of marks is in CGPA mode, the same should be converted into equivalent percentage.
Age : (a) Minimum 19 years (for all categories) (b). Maximum 26 years for under graduates and 28 years for post graduates
Qualification : Post Graduation degree in any discipline from a Recognized University with minimum 50% marks and IBPS Score Card.
Age : Between 23 to 28 years.
Probationary Asst Manager
Qualification : Post Graduation degree in Commerce/ Business Administration/ Mathematics with First Class from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations.
Age : Between 20 to 28 years.
Database Administrator (Assistant Manager)
(1) First Class degree in B.E. / B.Tech. in Computer Science / IT / Electronics / Electrical from a reputed University. (Open University and correspondence degree are not eligible).
(2) CCNP certification with minimum 2 years Networking experience or 3/6 years experience in CISCO Routers, Firewalls and Switches is preferred. Candidates having experience in Banking & Financial Institutions / Appropriate Certification are preferred.
Age : 35 years
Specialist Officer : Graduate And Post Graduate Degree Or Post Graduate Diploma In Relevant Discipline.
Age : Between 20 to 35 years.
Qualification : The candidate should be a Graduate with AMFI & IRDA Certification.
Age : 35 years
Gold Loan Officer
Qualification : Post Graduation degree in any discipline from a Recognized University with minimum 60% marks.
Age : should not exceed to 35 years.
Business Lending Manager
Education: MBA / CA / CFA
Experience : 2 Years
Skills Required: Complete understanding of Financial Statements and Ratio analysis Write detailed proposals explaining the client Business Model; explain financial ratios and industry scenario. High level of communication skills – written and spoken Relationship Management skills both inside and outside the bank Self-motivated and Goal oriented.
Age : should not exceed to 35 years.
Professional Bankers Program
Required Qualification: For Graduates & Post Graduates (50% marks compulsory)
Age: less than 28 years
Experience: 0-1 year
Deputy General Manager (Scale VI)
Qualification : Any Degree preferably with JAIIB/ CAIIB with Minimum 2 years of experience in Assistant General Manager cadre working in Scheduled Commercial Bank(s).
Age : Not above 55 years.
For Clerical Cadre : You will get the salary as per the IBA Norms (Basic pay of Rs.13075/- + Dearness Allowance + House Rent allowance per month and the present Cost to the company will be Rs.3.50 lakhs per annum approx, depending up on the place of posting).
For other Posts :
- Bank will provide Best salary to the selected candidates of other posts.
- For more details please check the information from the official advt.
The selection process consists of two main stages –
- Online Exam
- Upon qualifying the online exam, you will be called for Personal Interview. The Bank will inform you about the date and venue of Interview through your registered e-mail only.
- Depending upon the number of vacancies, the Bank will call you only if you have sufficiently high score in the online Examination for Interview.
- If the bank appoints you, you will be on probation for period of 6 months.
EXAM PATTERN FOR CLERICAL CADRE
The written exam will be an objective exam of 200 marks. Upon being shortlisted from the written exam, you will have to appear for the interview. Following is the exam pattern of the Written Exam:
|S.No||Name of Test
(Not by Sequence)
|No. of Ques
for each Test
|2.||English Language||40||40||30 min|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||40||50||30 min|
(with special reference
|5.||Computer Knowledge||40||20||20 min|
Other Important Information about the Exam Pattern:
- You will get 5 options for each question, from which you have to choose one correct option.
- The online test will be in English Language only.
- There will be negative marking. For each wrong question, you will lose 0.25 marks assigned to that question.
- On leaving a question blank, you will not lose any marks.
HOW TO APPLY
- First of all visit the official website that is www.kvb.co.in.
- Look at the new employment advt and tap on that.
- Then go to next page and open the Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2017.
- Applicants have to download PDF record of the advt and after that read each necessary detail.
- If you meet the eligible criteria then simply proceed with hitting the Apply Online link.
- Enter all the required details in the online application form and fix other basic record affirmations and submit before the due date.
- Online application form start date: update soon
- Last date online application form: update soon
HOW TO PREPARE FOR BANK EXAM
Here we are providing a list of some books which the candidates should read who are preparing to apply for Bank Jobs. These books will help the candidates in their bank’s exam preparation.
- Comprehensive Guide to IBPS-CWE Bank PO/MT Prelim + Main Exam by Disha Publications
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination Paperback by Abhijit Guha
- Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations by RS Aggrawal
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by R.S.Aggarwal
- Logical Reasoning by Nishit Sinha
- Objective English for Competitive Examination by Hari Mohan Prasad & Uma Rani Sinha
- MCQs ON Computer by Alik Kumar
- Banking Awareness by Arihant
- Book for full length tests : IBPS Bank PO/MT CWE Common Written Examination Practice Work Book : Kiran Prakashan
Candidates need to check the Official Link of the bank’s website for acquiring more details related to this job notification. Keep visiting our site regularly to collect up-to-date information regarding Karur Vysya Bank’s Recruitment 2017. You can also share your comments with us.