The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported. The Head Office of the Kerala Public Service Commission is situated at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, the State Capital.
Recently KPSC has released a Recruitment notification for filling 90 Vacancies of Assistant Professor, Instructor, Part Time Tailoring Instructor, Projection Assistant, Drawing Teacher, LD Typist, Lecturer & other vacancies on direct recruitment basis. Application have been invited online. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from official website of www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 20-07-2016. All the details of eligibilty i.e age, qualification and selection process, application fees etc are furnished below.
Kerela PSC Teaching and Non Teaching Posts 2016
Name of Organization : Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Official site : www.keralapsc.gov.in
Advertisement No : 114/2016 to 156/2016
Total No. of Posts : 90
Name of the Posts : Teaching and Non-Teaching
Job Location : Kerala
Name of the Post :
1. Assistant Professor: 01 Post
2. Instructor in Stenography: 01 Post
3. Part Time Tailoring Instructor: 01 Post
4. Projection Assistant: 04 Posts
5. Drawing Teacher (High School): 06 Posts
6. LD Typist/ Clerk Typist/ Typist Clerk: 03 Posts
7. Lecturer in Law: 01 Post
8. Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Physics: 01 Post
9. Lower Division Clerk: 08 Posts
10. Senior Lecturer in Genito Urinary Surgery: 01 Post
11. Senior Lecturer in Anesthesiology: 01 Post
12. Lecturer in Statistics: 03 Posts
13. Lecturer in Mathematics: 14 Posts
14. Lecturer in Urdu: 01 Post
15. Lecturer in Islamic History: 01 Post
16. Lecturer in Arabic: 01 Post
17. Lecturer in Music: 01 Post
18. Lecturer in Sanskrit (Jyothisha): 01 Post
19. Lecturer in Physics: 01 Post
20. Lecturer in Architecture: 01 Post
21. Assistant Insurance Medical Officer: 12 Posts
22. Radiographer Grade II: 01 Post
23. Higher Secondary School Teacher in Social Work: 01 Post
24. Assistant Professor in Oral Medicine & Radiology: 01 Post
25. Boat Syrang: 04 Posts
26. Driver Grade II (LDV): 11 Posts
27. Guard Gr.II: 01 Post
28. High School Assistant (Physical Science) – Malayalam Medium: 02 Posts
29. Driver (HDV): 02 Posts
30. Driver-Cum-Office-Attendant (HDV): 01 Post
31. Driver- Cum-Office Attendant (LDV): 02 Posts
Last Date to Apply Online: 20-07-2016 by 12:00 Midnight.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 24 – 41 years (candidates born between 02-01-1975 and 01-01-1992) for Post No. 01, 18 – 36 years (candidates born between 02-01-1980 and 01-01-1998) for Post No. 02, 03, 04, 18 – 40 years (Candidates should be born between 02-01-1976 and 01-01-1998) for Post No. 05 & Other age details refer the notification
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree (MDS) in Oral Medicine & Radiology from a recognised University approved by the Dental Council of India for Post No. 01, B.A./ B.Sc. or B. Com. Degree of a recognised University or equivalent or Diploma in Commercial Practice with typing knowledge for Post No. 02, S.S.L.C. or its equivalent with KGTE or MGTE (Lower) in Tailoring or its equivalent for Post No. 03, Std.VII for Post No. 04, SSLC or its equivalent for Post No. 05 & other qualification details refer the notification.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Written/ OMR Test. For more details refer to the notification.
How to Apply
- You need to open KPSC website www.keralapsc.gov.in .
- Search on the latest updates about Kerala PSC.
- Choose the post for which you want to apply.
- Go through the notification and read all the instructions.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with all the correct details.
- Pay the required application fee.
- Take a print of the application form for future purpose.
Download Notification – http://www.keralapsc.gov.in/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=723&Itemid=161
Candidates who are interested in the above recruited posts may read the complete notification befor applying. Keep visiting our site for more job updates. For any queries leave your queries below.