Kotak Mahindra Bank was established in 1985 by Uday Kotak. It is an Indian private sector banking headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. In February 2003, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) gave the licence to Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd., the group’s flagship company, to carry on banking business. The Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd is a one stop shop for all banking needs. The bank offers personal finance solutions of every kind from savings accounts to credit cards, distribution of mutual funds to life insurance products. Kotak Mahindra Bank offers transaction banking, operates lending verticals, manages IPOs and provides working capital loans. Kotak has one of the largest and most respected Wealth Management teams in India, providing the widest range of solutions to high net worth individuals, entrepreneurs, business families and employed professionals.
Kotak Mahindra Bank has a network of 1,336 branches and 2,044 ATMs spread across 702 locations in the country. In 2016, it was the third largest private bank in India by market capitalization.
The official website of Kotak Mahindra Bank is www.kotak.com. All the details of bank can be gained by visiting this site.
WHY TO JOIN KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK ?
From the moment you are part of the Kotak family, there’s no stopping your career graph. You learn to create, innovate and add value to each operation. You grow in an environment with unlimited possibilities. Needless to mention that when you demonstrate competence and adherence to Kotak values, your ambitions and aspirations are also met. Inspite of this there are many benefits that bank offers to its employees.
Some of the benefits are mentioned below :
- The Compensation packages, benchmarked with all the leading players in the industry to ensure a well-balanced attraction of potential talent and retention of existing employees.
- The bank provides a comprehensive medical assistance facility which covers a whole gamut of medical expenses that employees or their families incur.
- The responsibility towards new employees doesn’t stop at salaries and compensation alone. Kotak Mahindra bank offer all possible help to facilitate their settling down including a Chummery accommodation.
- Emergency loans are provided to all employees during contingencies including marriage, illness, death of a close family member or any other exigency.
- To acknowledge the loyalty and dedication towards the organization, all those employees who complete 5, 10 & 15 years of service in Kotak are recognized through Long Service Awards. This aims at appreciating the commitment that employees make towards the organization.
KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK RECRUITMENT DETAILS – 2017
The Bank is constantly looking for talented and motivated new employees who can attribute to the success of the company. Every year various recruitments notifications is released by Kotak Mahindra Bank inviting online applications from the eligible contenders for various posts. For the year 2017 also Kotak bank is going to release vacancies of various designations such as Asst Acquisition Manager, Gold Operations Officer, Branch Operations Manager, Branch Manager, Relationship Officer, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive etc.. In this article we are furnishing all the details of recruitments, age, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale, how to apply etc.
Candidate must be either a:
- citizen of India or
- subject of Nepal or
- subject of Bhutan or
- Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with intention of permanently settling in India or
- person of Indian origin who migrate from Uganda, Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with intention of permanently settling in India.
- Candidate belonging to categories (II), (III), (IV) & (V) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India
- CA (Chartered Accountant), MBA/ PGDM
- B.Com. (Commerce)
- Experience of 6-8 years
Age : 35 years
- In High School : Minimum of 60 % marks
- In Intermediate : Minimum of 60% Marks
- Graduation: Pass in Graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course with more than 55% marks for science graduates and 50% marks in the case of Arts/other graduates. .
Age : Between 20 to 28 years.
Qualification : Post Graduation degree in any discipline from a Recognized University with minimum 50% marks and IBPS Score Card.
Age : Between 23 to 28 years.
Probationary Asst Manager
Qualification : Post Graduation degree in Commerce/ Business Administration/ Mathematics with First Class from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations.
Age : Between 20 to 28 years.
Database Administrator (Assistant Manager)
(1) First Class degree in B.E. / B.Tech. in Computer Science / IT / Electronics / Electrical from a reputed University. (Open University and correspondence degree are not eligible).
(2) CCNP certification with minimum 2 years Networking experience or 3/6 years experience in CISCO Routers, Firewalls and Switches is preferred. Candidates having experience in Banking & Financial Institutions / Appropriate Certification are preferred.
Age : 35 years
Specialist Officer : Graduate And Post Graduate Degree Or Post Graduate Diploma In Relevant Discipline.
Age : Between 20 to 35 years.
Qualification : The candidate should be a Graduate with AMFI & IRDA Certification.
Age : 35 years
Gold Loan Officer
Qualification : Post Graduation degree in any discipline from a Recognized University with minimum 60% marks.
Age : should not exceed to 35 years.
SALARY STRUCTURE :
Assistant Manager : Rs 18,000 per month
Deputy Manager : Rs 27,000 per month
Branch Manager : Rs 6,00,000 per year
Relationship Manager : Rs 50,000 per month
Probationary Clerk : Rs. 7200 – 400/3 – 8400 – 500/3 – 9900 – 600/4 – 12300 – 700/7 – 17200 – 1300/1 – 18500 – 800/1 – 19300
Probationary Officers(PO) : Rs.14500 to Rs.25700.
(In addition to these salary,candidates will also get extra benefits like DA,HRA and other health benefits).
SELECTION PROCESS :
The selection will be through a multi stage selection process comprising of below tests. Also please note that Kotak Mahindra Bank has authority to add any additional tests / requirement without prior intimation.
- Logic and Reasoning Skills
- English Language Skills
- Quantitative/Numerical ability
- General and Financial Awareness
- Computer Knowledge
Only the short-listed candidates will be called for the second phase of selection process consisting of Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI). The short-listing of the candidates will be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the Aptitude Test.
TIPS TO PREPARE FOR EXAM
The candidates who are going to apply for the Kotak Mahindra Bank vacancies have to follow the below mentioned tips to crack the exam –
1) English language – Out here, you have to focus specifically on four aspects: Vocabulary, grammar, English usage and reading. Reading comprehension and vocabulary are generally interlinked as synonyms and antonyms asked in the exam are from the passage itself.
2) Numerical ability/ quant aptitude – Within quant, the most important aspects are arithmetic and data interpretation. The questions based on simplification and numerical series also have significant weightage. Besides that, mensuration too accounts for a couple of questions.
3) Reasoning ability – Puzzle test, mathematical inequalities, syllogisms, seating arrangement, blood relations, coding-decoding and input-output are the key topics in this area.
However, logical reasoning questions such as: Statement-assumption, statement-argument, statement-course of action and statement-conclusion must not be neglected as well.
4) Computer knowledge – To comprehensively cover all the questions from this area you should study (a) keyboard shortcuts (b) software packages and usage (c) cyber security and security tools (d) abbreviations and acronyms (e) networking fundamentals (f) history of computers and programming languages (g) internet knowledge and protocols (h) basic computer terminology (i) computer hardware.
5) General and banking/ financial awareness – The syllabus of this area generally seems vague to most candidates. However, preparing yourself to handle questions based on the following topics will be of maximum benefit.
(a) New appointments and who is who (b) prizes and awards (c) international summits /conferences (d) government welfare schemes and initiatives (e) sports tournaments (f) science and technology projects (g) books and authors (h) international organisations
Banking/ financial awareness
(a) Fiscal and monetary policy announcements (b) macroeconomic indicators (c) Indian banking system (d) regulatory framework (e) banking and financial terms (f) financial market developments (g) banking operations
IMPORTANT BOOKS FOR BANK EXAMS
Here we are providing a list of some books which will be helpful for the candidates who are preparing to apply for Bank Jobs.
- Comprehensive Guide to IBPS-CWE Bank PO/MT Prelim + Main Exam by Disha Publications
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination Paperback by Abhijit Guha
- Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations by RS Aggrawal
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by R.S.Aggarwal
- Logical Reasoning by Nishit Sinha
- Objective English for Competitive Examination by Hari Mohan Prasad & Uma Rani Sinha
- MCQs ON Computer by Alik Kumar
- Banking Awareness by Arihant
- Book for full length tests : IBPS Bank PO/MT CWE Common Written Examination Practice Work Book : Kiran Prakashan
HOW TO APPLY
- Firstly candidates have to visit on official web portal that is www.kotak.com.
- Now hit on “Careers” tab presented on home page.
- After that aspirants are required to hit on “Current openings” section.
- Now choose suitable post for which you have desire to apply and applicants who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply by hitting “Apply Online” link.
- If you are already registered then enter user name and password to login for further process and if you are new user then register yourself with all the details.
- Now Fill Kotak Mahindra Bank Online application form carefully in proper manner with all asked information.
- Lastly submit an application form within given time period and Take printout of application form for future references.
Candidates need to check the Official Link of the bank’s website for acquiring more details related to this job notification. Keep visiting our site regularly to collect up-to-date information regarding Kotak Mahindra Bank’s Recruitment 2017 – 2018. You can also share your comments with us.