Kotak Mahindra Bank is the fourth largest Indian private sector bank by market capitalization, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The bank’s registered office (headquarters) is located at 27BKC, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, India. Kotak Mahindra group, established in 1985 by Uday Kotak, is one of India’s leading financial services conglomerates. In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Group’s flagship company, received a banking licence from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). With this, KMFL became the first non-banking finance company in India to be converted into a bank – Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited (KMBL). Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. (KMBL) believes that financial institutions play a pivotal role in catalysing sustainable economic growth that can deliver equitable development for all. Translating this belief into actions, the Bank continually strives to intertwine Environmental, Social and Governance aspects with all facets of business operations and stakeholder dealings. The mission of bank is Promoting and supporting education and other interventions for the under privileged, Encouraging employee volunteering, Supporting Non-Governmental Organizations and other institutions with financial and other resources to collectively deliver community initiatives.
OFFICIAL SITE :–
The Official site of Kotak Mahindra Bank is www.kotak.com . All the information related to the Kotak Bank can be obtained by visiting this site.
WHY KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK :–
Getting a bank job is a matter of prestige. Banking sector is going through a transience phase. With more and more technology being integrated into banks via core banking solutions, it is imperative for technically-driven youngsters to take up these entry-level jobs in banks to interact with customers in a better and efficient manner. Growth opportunities in banking sector are immense. Candidates joining as probationary officers (PO) or as clerks may have to rough it out in rural areas in the beginning, but by their fourth year, they can expect a second promotion and even rise to General Manager (GM) rank by their 15th year. Salary in a bank job is high as compared to other entry-level jobs. So, to join Kotak Mahindra Bank will be the best option for the Job Seeking Youths.
NATIONALITY/CITIZENSHIP FOR RECRUITMENT :-
Candidate must be either a:
- citizen of India or
- subject of Nepal or
- subject of Bhutan or
- Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with intention of permanently settling in India or
- person of Indian origin who migrate from Uganda, Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with intention of permanently settling in India.
- Candidate belonging to categories (II), (III), (IV) & (V) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :–
Branch Manager :
- CA (Chartered Accountant), MBA/ PGDM
- B.Com. (Commerce)
- Experience of 6-8 years
Age : 35 years
Probationary Clerk : 10th : Minimum of 60 % marks 12th / plus two : Minimum of 60% Marks Graduation: Pass in Graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course with more than 55% marks for science graduates and 50% marks in the case of Arts/other graduates. .
Age : Between 20 to 28 years.
Probationary Officers(PO) : Post Graduation degree in any discipline from a Recognized University with minimum 50% marks and IBPS Score Card.
Age : Between 23 to 28 years.
Probationary Asst Manager : Post Graduation degree in Commerce/ Business Administration/ Mathematics with First Class from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations.
Age : Between 20 to 28 years.
Database Administrator (Assistant Manager) :
(1) First Class degree in B.E. / B.Tech. in Computer Science / IT / Electronics / Electrical from a reputed University. (Open University and correspondence degree are not eligible).
(2) CCNP certification with minimum 2 years Networking experience or 3/6 years experience in CISCO Routers, Firewalls and Switches is preferred. Candidates having experience in Banking & Financial Institutions / Appropriate Certification are preferred.
Age : 35 years
Specialist Officer : Graduate And Post Graduate Degree Or Post Graduate Diploma In Relevant Discipline.
Age : Between 20 to 35 years.
SALARY STRUCTURE :–
Assistant Manager : Rs 18,000 per month
Deputy Manager : Rs 27,000 per month
Branch Manager : Rs 6,00,000 per year
Relationship Manager : Rs 50,000 per month
Probationary Clerk : Rs. 7200 – 400/3 – 8400 – 500/3 – 9900 – 600/4 – 12300 – 700/7 – 17200 – 1300/1 – 18500 – 800/1 – 19300
Probationary Officers(PO) : Rs.14500 to Rs.25700.
(In addition to these salary,candidates will also get extra benefits like DA,HRA and other health benefits).
SELECTION PROCESS :–
- Initial short listing of applications will be done by the Bank and shortlisted candidates will be informed through their registered E mail Id. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the selection process after shortlisting.
- Common Written Exam (CWE) – Preliminary by IBPS
- Common Written Exam (CWE) – Main by IBPS
- Personal Interview
EXAM PATTERN :–
- Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation – school level maths, basic charts and tables
- Logical Reasoning – puzzles, analytical and critical reasoning
- English Language – school level grammar, English comprehension
- General Awareness – GK and current affairs
- Computer Awareness – computers, applications, internet
|Sr No.||Test Name||Qns.||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability Paper||35||35||01 hour|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude Paper||35||35|
|3||English Language Paper||30||30|
|Sr No.||Test Name||Qns.||Marks||Duration|
|2||General Awareness Paper||40||40|
|4 A||English Language||40||40|
|4 B||Hindi Language||40||40|
WHO CAN APPLY :–
Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criterias as mentioned in the notification can apply for the vacancies released by South Indian Bank.
HOW TO PREPARE :–
Candidates can take the help of exam pattern for their preparation. Nowadays many coaching centres are providing Bank Coachings. Candidates can join these Coaching centres for their preparation for bank exams. It is advisable to do the basics first. These can be done from class 10 books. After this, start doing section tests, from Reasoning, Maths, English, etc. Try to get a good score in each section. After that, do some full-length tests which contain all the sections, within the stipulated time. Candidates are also advised to prepare for the interview simultaneously and take care to develop their personality and confidence. After the written examination, the short-listed candidates are called for an interview. General questions are asked to check the candidate’s General Awareness and relevant issues related to Economics. There are various books available in the Book store for Bank Preparation Exams. Candidates can also take the help of these books. We have mentioned the names of some books below :
Quantitative Aptitude Made Easy by Ramandeep Singh
A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by R.S.Aggarwal
Logical Reasoning by Nishit Sinha
Objective English for Competitive Examination by Hari Mohan Prasad & Uma Rani Sinha
MCQs ON Computer by Alik Kumar
Banking Awareness by Arihant
HOW TO APPLY FOR SOUTH INDIAN BANK RECRUITMENTS :–
Eligible Candidates are requested to apply ON-LINE through Bank’s website www.kotak.com . No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name. All future communications in this regard will be through the registered email id.
GENERAL INSTRUCTION :–
- Ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
- The applicants are requested to ensure that the information filled in the Online Application Form is correct before submitting the application form.
- There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application.
- Candidates are requested to take utmost care while filling up the online application.
- Candidates making multiple registrations will be disqualified.
- Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
- Copies of your photograph may be retained for use at the time of written test and interview.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years, only in the case of SC/ST candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ST should submit attested copies of certificates from a competent authority to prove their status in this regard as and when called for.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India only need to apply.
- Application not fulfilling any of the above will be rejected. If the information furnished by the candidate is found to be false at later date, the selection / appointment shall be liable for termination.
Candidates are advised to read the recruitment notice properly before applying. Keep in touch with our site for more job updates.