HDFC Bank (Housing Development Finance Corporation) is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai Maharashtra. The Bank is a young and dynamic bank, with a youthful and enthusiastic team determined to accomplish the vision of becoming a world-class Indian bank. It has about 87,555 employees and has a presence in Bahrain, Hong Kong and Dubai. HDFC Bank is the second largest private bank in India as measured by assets. There are more than 3500+ branches and 11,500+ ATMs in all over India. It is the largest bank in India by market capitalization as of February 2016. It was ranked 69th in 2016 BrandZTM Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands. The Bank is constantly looking for talented and motivated new employees who can attribute to the success of the company. Every year various recruitments notifications is released by HDFC Bank inviting applicating online applications from the eligible contenders for various posts. If you want to join this bank for a secure career then this article will be an asset for you. In this article we are furnishing all the details of recruitments, age, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale, how to apply etc.
HDFC bank recruitment 2016-17
Name of Organization : Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC) Bank
Official Site : ww.hdfcbank.com , www.hdfcbank.com/careers
Total Posts : Various
Name of The Post : Development Officer, PO, Clerk in various sections
- Credit Manager- Insta Loans- Chennai-0576
- OCC- Sales Mgr-Credit Cards Telesale-Chennai-1148
- Credit Mgr-Retail Agri-Vijayawada-0109
- Sales Manager-Auto Loans
- Collections Mgr- Debt Mgmt-Ambala
- Key Account Manager- Credit Cards- Mumbai
- Credit Manager – Agri Lending
- Collections Manager- Karur
- BOE-RAO-IL Ops-Chomu
- Authorizer-WB Ops-Sunderbani
- Business Banking – Working Capital – Relationship Manager
- Relationship Manager-Business Banking Working Capital
- Regional Product Manager
- Gold Loan Officer
- Project Member Lean Sigma Projects
Educational Qualification :
Contenders who are interested to apply for HDFC Bank jobs, they should possess Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in appropriate disciplines from any recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit :
Minimum age to applyfor HDFC Bank Recruitment is 21 years
Selection Procedure :
Appointment of applicants will be based on their performance in Written Exam/Personal Interview that will be taken by the selection panel of bank.
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Awareness specific to banking
- Computer Knowledge
- Marketing (if applicable)
Candidates advised to read banking awareness books. Aspirants should know how the banking India working, history, future developments, current events, etc
Salary Details :
Successfully appointed contenders for HDFC Bank vacancies will attain attractive and satisfying salary per month from recruiting organization. Additional incentives like Transport allowance and medial charges will also be admissible to the appointed applicant.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form : As Soon As Possible
How to Apply
Visit official website of HDFC bank which is www.hdfcbank.com
- Go to ‘Careers’ section that is visible above side of the home page.
- choose ‘Current Openings’ link and enter ‘Functional Area’, ‘Hierarchy Level’, ‘Field of Education’ and ‘Education Level’ section in drop down menu.
- Hit on ‘Apply’ tab according to the post you are applying for.
- Apply accordingly against the applied Vacancy by fulfilling all the required criteria.
- Complete details very carefully and after filling all details hit on ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidates have to upload scanned passport size photograph and signature at the time of registration (if required)
- At last you should take a print out of it for future use.
Keep connected to our site on regular basis for more updates. You can also share your comments to us.