Banking is nowadays has become the best career options for the youths. There are numerous job opening occurring each and every year in public as well as private sector banks. The candidates who wish to work in the banking sector can apply for the job which would be the best decision to make their career bright. There are lots of banks available in the country under private and public sector which includes IDBI, ICICI, HDFC, Axis Bank, Yes Bank Etc. in Private Sector and SBI, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, SBBJ Etc. in Public Sector. Each year these banks releases recruitment notification to fill various vacant posts and large number of candidates applies for the job. Here, in this post we will highlight on the Latest Jobs Openings in Private Sector Banks 2017 . All the details such as eligibility criteria, pay scale, selection process, how to apply etc. are furnished in the below section. Job Aspirants who want to join Banking sector can take advantage of the furnished details and apply for the latest bank recruitment before the due date.
Latest Private Bank Jobs 2017 – Apply Online
There are various job opportunities in banking sector. Some people want to join government sector’s bank some opt for Private Sector Bank Jobs. Below we are providing a list of some Private Banks which have released Various Job Openings for the year 2017. Candidates can apply for these Job Openings according to their interest and eligibility.
LIST OF PRIVATE BANKS OFFERING JOB OPENINGS 2017 :-
- Federal Bank
- The Mehsana Urban Co-op Bank Ltd
- Union Bank Of India
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Canara Bank
- LVB Bank
- Nainital Bank
DETAILS OF BANK RECRUITMENT 2017
(I) Federal Bank Recruitment 2017
Federal Bank, one of India’s leading private sector banks is on the lookout for young & experienced bankers to team up as Probationary Officers to spearhead its growth plans. Eligible candidates are advised to apply online between 18.02.2017 and 28.02.2017 (both days inclusive) only through the Bank’s website www.federalbank.co.in, after carefully going through the instructions. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
1. Important Dates :
- Opening Date of Online Registration Gateway – 18.02.2017
- Closing Date of Online Registration Gateway – 28.02.2017
- Online Aptitude Test date (tentative) – 11.03.2017
2. Scale of Pay and Other Emoluments :
- Candidate who joins the Bank as Probationary Officer in Scale I will be offered the following pay scale : `23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020
- DA, HRA, CCA will be paid as per rules of the Bank in force from time to time depending upon the place of posting. Medical Aid, Hospitalization Scheme, Leave Fare Concession, retirement benefits and other perquisites will be admissible as per Bank’s rules.
3. Age : The age of the applicants shall not exceed 28 years as on 01.01.2017 (candidates should be born on or after 01.01.1989).
4. Work Experience : Candidate should have minimum 1 year experience in Clerical / Officer cadre in scheduled commercial / co-operative banks as on 01.01.2017.
5. Educational Qualifications :
Candidates who completed Post Graduation in any discipline with minimum 55% marks, from any recognized university or other institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of U G C Act, 1956.
(OR) Candidates who completed Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks, from any recognized university or other institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of U G C Act, 1956 (AND) should have passed CAIIB certification from Indian Institute of Banking & Finance.
6. Mode of Selection : Selection will be based on Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview or any other mode of selection to be decided by the Bank. The process will be conducted in various centers depending upon the number of candidates.
7. Application Fees:
|General/ Others||Rs. 700/-|
|Mode||Master / Visa Debit or Credit card, Net Banking|
8. How to Apply : Eligible candidates have to apply online through the Bank’s website only. No other means / mode of application is acceptable.
(II) The Mehsana Urban Co-op Bank Ltd Recruitment
Leading Multi-State Scheduled Co-operative Bank is inviting online application from eligible candidate for following post :-
Sr.No Description No of post Age
1. General Manager 2 45 to 55 Yrs.
2. Asstt.General Manager 3 40 to 50 Yrs.
3. H R D Manager 1 Below 45 Yrs.
4. Law Manager 1 Below 45 Yrs.
5. Manager Taxation / Advances 2 Below 45 Yrs.
6. P.A. to C.E.O 1 Below 40 Yrs.
7. Receptionist 2 Below 35 Yrs.
Educational Qualification :
General Manager – Chartered Accountant / MBA ( Finance ) from reputed institute / Master degree in commerce or science with 5 years experience of scheduled bank in higher post like AGM or DGM. CAIIB preferably. Experience in co-op. scheduled bank preferably (OR) Master degree in commerce or science or engineering with 10 years experience of scheduled bank as Manager with at list 5 years experience as AGM or DGM.
Asstt. General Manager – Chartered Accountant / MBA ( Finance ) from reputed institute with 5 years experience of scheduled bank as a Manager. OR Graduate in commerce (OR) science or engineering with 10 years experience of as a Manager in scheduled bank or scheduled co-op. bank. CAIIB and Master degree preferably.
HRD Manager – MBA ( HRD ) from reputed institute with 5 years experience of scheduled bank or scheduled co-op. bank. Specially worked in HR area.
LAW Manager – LLM with 3 years experience of scheduled bank or scheduled co-op. bank as a legal Manager or Officer.
Manager ( Taxation, Advances ) – Chartered Accountant having experience of loan processing, project finance or taxation. Scheduled bank or scheduled co-op. bank experience preferably.
P.A. to C.E.O – Graduate having experience as P.A. to CEO of big institute /company or scheduled bank or scheduled co-op. bank. Preferably knowledge of short hand in English & Gujarati. And fluency in English , Gujarati & Hindi language.
Receptionist – Graduate 5 years experience as receptionist in reputed Hotel, big institute /company. fluency in English , Gujarati & Hindi and having knowledge of computer operating system.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates need to end their online application form and shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/ interview which will be conducted by the organization as per their norms.
How to Apply : Candidates have to apply online from the official site www.mucbank.com before 01-03-2017. Hard copy is to be dispatch to the below mentioned address with attachment.
The Mehsana Urban Co-op Bank Ltd.
(Multi- State Scheduled Bank)
Corporate Building, Highway,
(III) Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017
UNION BANK OF INDIA, a leading Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network with Head Office in Mumbai, invites Applications for the post of Head – Business Analytics on Contractual Basis. Only one post is to be filled.
1. Schedule of events:
- Opening date for Applications – 20.02.2017
- Last Date for Applications – 04.03.2017
2. Application Fee : Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs. 600.00 payable directly in the account of the Bank.
3. Qualification :
- B-Tech/M-Tech/Post-Graduation/MS in relevant fields (e.g. Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics) from accredited Universities / Institutions.
- Advanced Degrees like MBA/PhD from accredited Universities / Institutions desirable.
4. Age : Maximum – 45 years
5. Work Experience :
a. Minimum 10 years of relevant experience;
b. Experience in B2C business (with exposure to Banking & Financial Services sector) is preferable.
6. Selection Process : After screening of applications candidates will be called for personal Interview. This will conducted to hire best candidates for Union Bank Of India Vacancies. Selection Committee of bank will evaluate the performance of candidates given at the interview and finally candidates will be appointed for government vacancies.
7. How to Apply : Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with scanned copies of all relevant certificates and passport size photograph through email to firstname.lastname@example.org from 20-02-2017 to 04-03-2017.
(IV) Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2017
Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd has issued a notification for the recruitment of General Manager, Deputy General Manager & Assistant General Manager – HR & IR (HR) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 15-02-2017 to 24-02-2017.
- Starting Date for Online Application – 15-02-2017
- Last Date for Online Application – 24-02-2017
General Manager – Graduate. (Higher qualification i.e. Post Graduate, CA, CAIIB Preferred.
Deputy General Manager – Graduate / Post Graduate, JAIIB/CAIIB Preferred
Assistant General Manager- HR & IR(HR) – First Class Graduate.MBA with specialization in HR or Master of Labour Welfare preferred.
(Note : Applicants must have Knowledge of Modern Banking System and IT.)
Age : The age limit is as follows –
1. General Manager – 35-55 years
2. Deputy General Manager – Maximum 55 years
3. Assistant General Manager- HR & IR(HR) – 50 years
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.rnsbindia.com from 15-02-2017 to 24-02-2017.
(V) Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017
Vijaya Bank has invited applications for the recruitment of Probationary Chief Manager – Statistician in SMG Scale IV, Probationary Senior Manager – Risk Management, Probationary Senior Manager – Statistician vacancies in MMG Scale III in specialist category. Eligible candidates may apply online from 14-02-2017 to 10-03-2017. Other details are mentioned below.
Name and number of the Posts:
1. Probationary Chief Manager – Statistician: 01 Post
2. Probationary Senior Manager – Statistician: 04 Posts
3. Probationary Senior Manager – Risk Management: 01 Post
|Name of the vacancy||Qualifications Required|
|Probationary Chief Manager – Statistician||
|Probationary Senior Manager – Risk Management|
|Probationary Senior Manager – Statistician||
|Name of the vacancy||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Probationary Chief Manager – Statistician||30 years||45 years|
|Probationary Senior Manager – Risk Management||25 years||37 years|
|Probationary Senior Manager – Statistician|
Relaxation in age will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of GOI as given below:
- SC/St – 05 years of relaxation
- OBC – 03 years of relaxation
- J&k State domicile Employees – 05 years of relaxation
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – 10 years of relaxation
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on interview and/ or group discussion and/ or test.
Application Fee : Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- (intimation charges only) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and Rs. 600/- (Including Rs. 100/- intimation charges) for all others including OBC candidates through online.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.vijayabank.com from 14-02-2017 to 10-03-2017 & send hard copy of the online application with recent photograph should be affixed on the application along with all relevant documents and fee in an envelope should be super scribed with “Application for the Post of Prob. Chief Manager – Statistician, Prob. Senior Manager – Risk Management, Prob, Senior Manager – Statistician 2016 – 2017 in Vijaya Bank” by ordinary post to the Vijaya Bank, Post Box No 5136, GPO, Bangalore – 560 001 on or before 16-03-2017 & 20-03-2017 for far flung areas.
Advertisement link –https://www.vijayabank.com/images/fckimg/file/HRD/Recruitment%20Notification.pdf
(VI) Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017
Nainital Bank has invited applications for the recruitment of Security Officer vacancies in Officer’s Grade/ Scale-II. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 28-02-2017.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be between 25 – 50 years as on 31-01-2017.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from University recognized by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government.
Experience as on 31.01.2017: An officer with minimum five years of commissioned service in Army/Navy/ Air Force and not below the rank of Captain or equivalent. Experience of security matters of Banking Industry preferred. Or
An officer not below the rank of Assistant Commandant in Para Military Forces with minimum five years’ experience. Experience of security matters of Banking Industry preferred
Pay Scale : After successfully allotment candidates will get Pay scale of Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950 by the organization as per their norms.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 28-02-2017.
Selection process :
- Contenders who are able to fulfill the eligibility criteria as on 31.01.2017 have to submit their application form to the correct postal address.
- After that organization will screen the form and shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/ interview.
- Well performers will be selected by the selection committee of the organization as per their rules.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format with self-attested photo copies of proof of Age, Qualification, Experience, relieving letter from Armed/ Para Military Forces in a closed envelope should be marked as “Application for the post of – Security Officer in Officers’ Grade/ Scale-II” to The Vice President, HRM The Nainital Bank Limited Head Office, Seven Oaks Building, Mallital, Nainital-263001 (Uttarakhand) on or before 28-02-2017.
(VII) Canara Bank Recruitment 2017 – Clerical Cadre/ Officer Cadre
Name and number of Posts :
1. Athletics: 04 Posts
2. Cricket: 05 Posts
3. Hockey: 07 Posts
4. Shuttle Badminton: 02 Posts
5. Table Tennis: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 – 28 years for Clerical Cadre, 20 – 30 years for Officer Cadre in JMG Scale – I as on 01-02-2017. Upper age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should pass in 12th Standard or equivalent for Clerical Cadre, Degree of recognized university or its equivalent for Officer Cadre with sports qualification.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on sports performance, interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed application format along with relevant documents to Personnel Management Section, Human Resource Wing, Canara Bank on or before 10-03-2017 before by 05:00 PM.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 10-03-2017 before 05:00 PM.
(VIII) Canara Bank Recruitment 2017 – Economist, SRO & Other Posts
Name and number of Posts:
1. Economist: 01 Post
2. Senior Risk Officer (SRO): 01 post
3. Chief Investment Officer: 01 post
4. Chief Technology Officer (CTO): 01 Post
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 10-03-2017 before 05:00 PM.
- Start Date for payment of Application Fees/ Intimation charges: 15-02-2017
- Last Date for payment of Application Fees/ Intimation charges: 04-03-2017.
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age should be 40 years for Post 1as on 01-10-2016. Upper age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), 10 years for Persons with Disabilities candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree in Economics with additional qualification MBA/ MMS/ PGDBA/ PGPM/ PGDM for Post 1, Masters Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Economics/ MBA (Finance)/ MBA in Banking & Finance/ Post Graduation Diploma in Banking & Finance for Post 2, Masters Degree in any discipline/ CA/ CFA (USA)/ CS/ ICWA/ MBA/ B.E/ B.Tech for Post 3, Bachelor/ Masters Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication for Post 4 from a recognized University with relevant experience. For more information refer the notification.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and/or interview for Post 1, Personal Interview for Post 2 to 4.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD, Rs. 600/- for All Other candidates for Post 1, Rs.1000/- for Post 2 to 4 by Demand Draft / Cheque / Money Orders / Postal Orders.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed application format along with relevant documents, fee, in an envelope must be super scribed as “Application for the post of ———–” to Canara Bank, Recruitment Cell, Human Resources Wing, Head Office, 113/1, Jeevan Prakash Building, J C Road, Bangalore-560002, Karnataka by registered post/ speed post/ courier on or before 10-03-2017 before 05:00 PM.
(IX) Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2017
The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited, a well-known and technology driven private sector bank, invites application for the post of Probationary Clerks & Officers for pan India operations. All the details are mentioned below :-
Eligibility Criterias :
Probationary Clerk : Non Engineering Graduates who secured minimum of 55% and studied in regular college affiliated to any recognized university (10+2+3 or equivalent pattern)
Age : Minimum: 20 years, Maximum: 27 years
Probationary Officers : Graduates who secured minimum of 60% and studied in regular college affiliated to any recognized university (10+2+3 or equivalent pattern)
Age : Minimum: 20 years, Maximum: 30 years.
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Opening date for online registration – February 17, 2016
- Closing date for online registration – March 1, 2016
- Call Letter Download – One week before the exam date
- Tentative month of online examination – During the month of March 2016
APPLICATION FEE : The applicants should pay exam fee which is neither refundable nor adjustable against any other recruitment process. Examination Fee has to be paid only through online and no other mode of payment is permissible. The applicable exam fee is given below;
Probationary Clerk – `.600/-
Probationary Officers – `.600/-
(Interested applicants can apply for both the positions by applying separately using applicable links.)
SELECTION PROCESS :
Probationary Clerk – Selection will be on the basis of performance in online examination and Personal Interview. Those candidates who come out successful in the online examination shall be called for Personal Interview.
Probationary Officers – Selection will be on the basis of performance in online examination, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Those candidates who come out successful in the online examination shall be called for Group Discussion and the candidates clearing Group Discussion will be called for Personal Interview.
APPOINTMENT & EMOLUMENTS :
Probationary Clerks – Salary and other benefits / other allowance as per IBA norms / internal policies
Probationary Officers – The selected candidates will be recruited on CTC basis. Compensation is as per industry standards.
HOW TO APPLY :
The eligible applicants are requested to apply online only through the Bank’s website shich is www.lvbank.com before 01st March 2016. No other means / modes of application is permissible.
Stay connected to our site for regular news and job updates. You can also share your comments with us.