Maharashtra Water Resources Department (MWRD) has released a Recruitment Notification on its official website at www.maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in. to fill 1256 Junior Engineer/ JE (Civil) Posts. According to the Notification MWRD is in search of eligible candidates in its department so, Online Application are invited from the Job Oriented youth to fill up the vacancies of Junior Engineers. Candidates must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University or institute. The Age of the candidate should be in between 18 to 33 years. For the Recruitment Process MWRD will organize a written examination and those candidates who qualifies the written examination will be called for Personal Interview. Interested Candidate can apply for Maharashtra Water Resource Dept JE Vacancies 2016 by filling the Online Application form from the official site on or before 08/03/2016 after that the link will be disabled. Any other mode of application will be summarily rejected. We have mentioned all the details of posts in the below page.
Details of Maharashtra Water Resource Dept JE Vacancies 2016
Name of Department : Maharashtra Water Resources Department (MWRD)
Official Site : www.maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in
Name of Post : Junior Engineer vacancies
No. of Posts : 1256
Job Category : Government
Job Location : Maharashtra
Pay Scale : Rs.9300/- -Rs.34800/- With Grade Pay Rs.4300/-
Educational Qualification : Candidates must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University or institute. For Other eligibility criteria Details refer official notification.
Age Limit : Applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 33 years as on 18-02-2016. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Application Fee :
- Reserved candidates: Rs.350/-
- Physically Handicapped candidates: Rs.350/-
- Unreserved candidates: Rs.700/-
Selection Process :
- Written test
- Personal interview.
Starting Date for Online Application : 18 February 2016
Closing Date for Online Application : 08 March 2016
Date of Examination : 25 March 2016
How to Apply for Maharashtra water Resource Dept JE Vacancies
- Log on to official website at www.maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Find out Advertisement for Recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil) in Water Resource Department of Maharashtra 2016 for 1256 JE posts.
- Download the Official Notification and read it very carefully before applying online.
- Get back to the homepage and click on New Registration link.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with personal and educational details.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your preference.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images.
- Submit the Application online as it is completely filled up.
- Save your Application/Registration Number, Username and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application for record and more use.
Note : Applicants will get all the details regarding Maharashtra water Resource Dept JE Vacancies from the Official Notification. We have provided a direct link at the below page to download the Notification. Applicants can go through it thoroughly and apply accordingly if they possess the eligibility standard laid down by MWRD.
For any queries drop comments in the comment box at bottom. Keep in regular touch with our site.You can also bookmark our web page. We will try our best to update you about latest recruitments in Government Departments.
Click here to Download – Maharashtra water Resource Dept JE Vacancies Notification