Manipal University is a deemed university located in Manipal, Karnataka, India. The University was established in 1956. It has over 28,000 students from 52 countries. The university has branch campuses in Bangalore, Mangalore, Sikkim, Jaipur, Dubai, Malaysia and Antigua. It is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities. Manipal University every year conducts Entrance Exam. The Exam has been conducted this year also. Manipal University entrance exam 2016 is a national level entrance exam organized by Manipal University every year across the nation for those students who want to take admissions in Manipal University. Manipal University entrance exam 2016 gives opportunity to the students who want to make their career in different fields of Engineering, Pharmacy, Medical, Dental, Nursing, Computer Applications, Pathology and many more. The entrance exam has been conducted on different dates mentioned below.
After the exam the Manipal University has released the Schedule of Counselling for those candidates who have qualified the Entrance Exam. The Counselling will be Rank wise. The Candidates have to check their Rank in the list and if their Rank persists in the list then they have to appear for the First round of Counselling on the mentioned Date, Time and Venue with all the Relevant Documents. All the candidates are required to produce the original documents for verification. In the event of admission, University will retain these documents till the completion of the course. For further details go through the posts completely.
Details of Manupal University Counselling 2016
Name of University : Manipal University
Official Site : www.manipal.edu
Exam Name : Online Entrance Test (MU OET – 2016
Category : First Round Counselling
Status : Available at official site of Manipal University
Manipal University Online Entrance Test Schedule :-
|Course||Ist & IInd Attempt Dates||III Attempt Dates||Merit List date|
|MD, MS, PG Diploma||12.02.2016 to 23.02.2016||
|MDS, PG Diploma in Dental Materials||12.02.2016 to 22.02.2016|
|MBBS, BDS, BTech, BPharm, PharmD||11.04.2016 to 18.05.2016||21.05.2016||26.05.2016|
|BA(Media & Communication)/BBA
BCOM BPS/BCOM PROFESSIONAL
|10, 14, 17, 24 April and 5, 8 May 2016||
|Lateral BTech||02.06.2016 to 07.06.2016||——-||11.06.2016|
|MSc Nursing||08.04.2016 & 09.04.2016||——-||15.04.2016|
|Master of Physiotherapy||
27.05.2016 to 30.05.2016
|Master of Physiotherapy (Sports & Clinical Biomechanics)|
|Master of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology|
|MPharm, PharmD Post Baccalaureate||31.05.2016 to 02.06.2016||——-||07.06.2016|
|MTech/ME||31.05.2016 to 22.06.2016||——-||25.06.2016|
|MSc Medical (Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular Biology & Human Genetics, Genetics Counseling, Pharmacology, Biotechnology, Regenerative Medicine, Clinical Embryology ,Virology)||
23.06.2016 to 26.06.2016
|MSc Clinical Psychology||23.06.2016 & 24.06.2016||——-||27.06.2016|
25.06.2016 to 27.06.2016
|MA(Media & Communication), PG Diploma in Corporate Communication, Masters in Film Art & Film Making|
|MPhil Clinical Psychology||04.07.2016 & 05.07.2016||——||07.07.2016|
Manipal University Counselling Schedule 2016
I) PG Medical/Dental- Casual Round of Counselling 2016 :-
Manipal University invites candidates whose ranks are given below for the Casual round of counseling to fill up the seats due to withdrawals/cancellations:
|MDS||General||0001 – 360||27.04.2016||09.00 AM||
Counseling Hall, manipal.edu building, Manipal University Manipal
|MD/MS/PG Medical Diploma||Foreign/NRI||0001 – 163||27.04.2016||02.00 PM|
|General||0001 – 0200||28.04.2016||09.00 AM|
|General||0201 – 0450||28.04.2016||02.00 PM|
|General||0451 – 2000||29.04.2016||09.00 AM|
|General||2001 – 5564||29.04.2016||02.00 PM|
The details on the vacant seats will be updated shortly.
II) MSc Nursing – Counselling 2016 :-
Manipal University invites candidates whose ranks are given below for the first round of Counseling:
|MSc Nursing||General||ALL||25.04.2016||09.00 AM||Counseling Hall
Manipal University, Manipal
A) Come prepared for counseling
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility requirements given in Manipal University Prospectus 2016.
- Documents Check Lists
· e-Hall Ticket
· Marks cards of qualifying examination (all semesters/years)
· RN RM registration certificate
· Degree certificate or Provisional pass certificate issued by the Board/University
· Conduct and Character certificate to be obtained on the College letter head/pad. No other certificate in lieu of this will be accepted
· Experience certificate in the format on the institution letter head.
· Medical fitness certificate from a physician with MD qualification
· Two recent and identical passport size photographs
. Fees: As applicable for the programme
. Pan Card (Parent & Candidate for verification only)
. Proof of Address: Passport/Aadhar Card (for verification only)
. One set of photocopies of all the above documents.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All the candidates are required to produce the above original documents for verification. In the event of admission, University will retain these documents till the completion of the course.
B) On day of counseling
- The physical presence of the candidate at the counseling is mandatory. If a candidate is prevented by unavoidable circumstances from being physically present for the counseling, he/she may authorize another individual to represent him/her at the counseling.
Note – In the absence of the candidate, representative will be issued only a provisional Admission Order on the day of counseling. Such candidates are required to report to admission office within 7 days from the day of counseling, to complete the admission formalities and collect the admission order. Otherwise the University may forfeit the admission and allot the same seat to others.
- Only the candidate/representative will be allowed into the counseling hall.
- Candidate should sign the attendance register to mark their presence and fill the registration form available at the registration counter.
- Candidates will be called as per their MU-OET 2016 rank for biometrics and document verification. Successful candidates will be allotted seats according to their rank and number of seats available. Such candidates should submit their original documents and pay the first year fees at the counseling.
- Absence of the candidate or his/her representative at the indicated reporting time and date will result in the instantaneous forfeiture of any claim for a seat.
- The choice of course made by the candidate/representative is final and binding and cannot be altered later under any circumstances.
Note – For Fee details refer to the Manipal University official site.
C) After Admission
Admission order and receipt/s for the payment made will be given to the candidate on completion of the admission process.
Keep visiting our site regularly for more updates. Share your thoughts with us. For any queries drop comments in the comment box provided at bottom.