Military Engineer Services has released 236 semi skilled vacancy for there department. The employment notice number for this vacancy is 41622/LRS/13-14/E1C(2). The MES is is one of the pillars of Corps of Engineers of the Indian Army which provides rear line engineering support to the Armed Forces. It is one of largest construction and maintenance agencies in India. They are responsible for the design, construction and maintenance of all buildings, airfields, dock installations, etc. The last date to submit the application form is 13th of February,2016. After the closing date no application can be filled as the commission will disable the link from the official website.
DETAILS OF MES SEMI SKILLED MATE RECRUITMENT
Post Wise Vacancies :
- Mate (Electrician) : 82 Posts
- Mate (Refrigerator Mechanic) : 07 Posts
- Mate (Fitter General Mechanic) : 58 Posts
- Mate (Vehicle Mechanic) : 07 Posts
- Mate (Pipe Fitter) : 35 Posts
- Mate (Carpenter) : 13 Posts
- Mate (Painter) : 06 Posts
- Mate (Mason) : 18 Posts
AGE LIMIT FOR THE POST
Candidates applying for the post must be between the age of 18 to 27 years of age and should not be exceeding more than that. Here are categories for age relaxation:
- SC/ST 5 Years
- OBC 3 Years
- PH (OH/HH) 10 Years
- PH (OH/HH)+OSC 13 Years
- PH (OH/HH)+SC/ST 15 Years
- EX- Serviceman 3 Years
- EX- Serviceman (OSC) 6 Years
- EX- Serviceman (SC/ST) 8 Years
- Central Govt. Civilian Employees (General/Unreserved) who Upto 35 year
- Central Govt. Civilian Employees (OSC) who have rendered not Upto 38 Years
- Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ST) who have rendered Upto 40 Years not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on Closing date
- Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of 5 Years Jammu & Kashmir
- Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of 8 Years Jammu & Kashmir
- Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of 10 Years Jammu & Kashmir(SC/ST)
- Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with 5 Years
- Defence personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with 8 Years
- (Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with 10 Years
- Mate (Electrician): Candidates applying for this post must have passed there Matriculation or equivalent from recognized board/university or they should have done there Industrial training institute pass certificate from a recognized institute in Electrician, Broad Based Basic Training Electric, Mechanical Auto electrical from recognized university.
- Mate Refrigerator(Mechanic): They should have completed there matriculation or its equivalent from recognized university and they should have Industrial training institute pass certificate from a recognized institute in Refrigeration and Air conditioning.
- Mate (Fitter General mechanic): Candidates should have completed there graduation from recognized board/university and they should have Industrial training institute pass certificate from a recognized institute in Fitter, Fitter General, Welder.
- Mate( Vehicle Mechanic): Candidates should have completed there matriculation or its equivalent from recognized board/university. They should have Industrial training institute pass certificate from a recognized institute in Mechanic (r-toto/vehlcte), Mechanic Diesel, Mechanic Tractor, Mechanic Repair & maintenance of Light Vehicles, Driver-cum Mechanic Light Vehicles, Broad Based Basic Training (Auto Mobiles)
- Mate(pipe fitter): They should atleast completed there matriculation or its equivalent from any board/university. They should have Industrial training institute pass certificate from a recognized institute in Plumber, Sanitary Hardware fitter.
- Mate( carpenter): They should atleast completed there matriculation or its equivalent from any board/university. Candidates should have Industrial training institute pass certificate from a recognized institute in Carpenter.
- Mate (Painter): Candidate should have completed there matriculation or its equivalent from recognized board/university. Candidates should have Industrial training institute pass certificate from a recognized institute in Painter General.
- Mate (Mason) : Candidate should have completed there matriculation or its equivalent from recognized board/university. Candidates should have Industrial training institute pass certificate from a recognized institute in Mason.
Exam Pattern : Scheme of Exam for MES Various Posts Written Test is as Follows :-
- The written examination will consist of one objective type paper.
- The question paper will contain 130 marks.
- The time duration will be 02:00 Hours (120 Minutes).
- General Intelligence & Reasoning : It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal analysis figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal will abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions, etc.
- Numerical Aptitude : Questions will cover number system including questions on simplification, decimals, fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit and Loss, Discount, Simple and Compound Interest, Measurement, Time and Work, Ratio and Time, Time and Distance, Tables and Graphs, etc.
- General English : Testing of candidates on understanding of the English Language and its correct usage, vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage. Questions on Paragraph Writing / Report Writing / Letter writing etc may be included.
- General Awareness : Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of and educated persons.
Candidates will have to go through written examination. Question will be divided in four parts:
- General Intelligence (25 marks)
- Numerical Aptitude (25 marks)
- General English and General Awareness (30 marks)
- Specialized Trade (50 marks).
There will be 0.25 negative marking for each wrong answer. Those candidates who have cleared the exam will be called for the personal interview test. The candidates will be selected for appointment will be for Ministry of Defence and are likely to be posted to any unit under Military Engineer Services in the States of India and will be liable to be transferred to anywhere in India.
Candidates can download there admit card 10 days before the exam. They can download there admit card from the official website i.e www.mes.gov.in. Admit card are real very important for the candidates as without the admit card candidates will not be allowed to sit in the exam. So are advised to download there admit card in time. Candidates need to fix there latest passport size photograph in there admit card followed by there signature.
Candidates are advised to apply only for their preferred place/location to the designated recruiting authority as written examination will be held on the same date and in the preferred location.
HOW TO APPLY MES Semi Skilled Mate 236 Vacancy Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are applying for the post must follow these steps:
- Candidates should first visit the official website i.e http://mes.gov.in/.
- Then they should click on the latest recruitment link.
- Click on “new registration link.
- Enter all your details such as educational qualification etc.
- Then upload your latest passport size photograph with signature.
- Complete your payment process via online banking process.
- Candidates can take a print out of the application form for future use.
Thanks for giving a visit to our website. Do bookmark our page for getting updates about the latest recruitment news. Share our page in social networking sites such as facebook, whatsapp, instagram and twitter. Make our page grow. If candidates have any doubts regarding this topic,they can ask freely by commenting on the comment box below. All there doubts will be cleared by our team of experts and all there questions will be answered. Candidates should check our page regularly for getting latest news about the latest recruitment.