MP Cooperative Bank (MP Apex Bank) has recently released a Recruitment Advertisement officially. According to the notification online applications are invited for 1634 posts of Clerks/ Computer operators. Candidates only from Madhya Pradesh domicile can apply for this post. This is the great opportunity for the candidates who wish to work in the banking sector, they can apply for the recruited posts before the last date i.e 17/03/2016. Eligible candidates will be will be selected by the bank on the basis of online written examination which will be conducted in two phases i.e Phase I and Phase II. All the other details such as eligibility criteria, pay scale, selection process, how to apply etc. are furnished in the below section. Job Aspirants who want to join Banking sector can take advantage of the furnished details and apply for the latest bank recruitment before the due date.
MP Apex Bank Clerks, Computer operators Recruitment 2017
MP Cooperative Bank (MP Apex Bank) invites Online Applications from Madhya Pradesh domicile candidates only for recruitment of 1634 Vacancies of Clerks / Computer operators in 37 District Central Cooperative Banks of Madhya Pradesh. The Online registration opening from 1st March 2017 and close on 17th March 2017. For further details read the post below :-
Name of Post : Clerks/ Computer operators
Number of Posts : 1634 posts (Female – 542, Male – 1092)
- Opening date of submission of online application -> 01/03/2017
- Last date of submission of online application -> 17/03/2017
- Date of downloading of Call Letters -> Around 07 days before examination date
- Date of online Preliminary Examination -> April / May 2017
- Date of declaration of result for Preliminary Online Examination -> Around 03 days after conduct of Preliminary examination
- Date of downloading of Call Letters for main online Examination -> Around 07 days before examination date
- Date of declaration of result of main online Examination -> Around 03 days after the conduct of Main examination
Eligibility Criteria :-
Educational Qualification –
1- Bachelor’s degree any discipline with knowledge of Hindi and English typing is essential.
2- One year Computer Diploma Course from any one of the following recognized institutions :-
- Diploma from any University recognized by UGC.
- Diploma from any Open university recognized by UGC.
- Equivalent to Diploma examination from DOEACC.
- Modern Office Management course form Government polytechnic College.
- One year certificate course in “Computer Operator and programming Assistant (COPA) conducted by Government I.T.I.
- In addition to above Diploma certificate issued by above recognized institutions, the following qualifications will also be considered as equivalent to above :- i- B.E.(CSE/I.T.)/ M.C.A./B.C.A./ M.Sc.(I.T./C.S.)/ B.Sc..(I.T./C.S.)/ M.Tech./M.E.(IT/CS) ii. Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Applications and Information Technology approved by A.I.C.T.E.
3- B.Sc./B.Com. with Computer as one subject will not be considered as equivalent to the above qualification.
Note – One year computer diploma course is not necessary for the candidates having degree/ PG as under – B.E.(CSE/I.T.)/ M.C.A./B.C.A./ M.Sc.(I.T./C.S.)/ B.Sc..(I.T./C.S.)/ M.Tech./M.E.(IT/CS.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2017) : 18 to 35 Years. i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1982 and not later than 01.01.1999 (both date inclusive).
Age Relaxation :
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- Candidates need to Provide the related documents to get the benefit of relaxation.
Pay Scale : ₹ 5200 – 20200 with Grade Pay ₹ 1900; Total initial emoluments Approx. ₹ 15900/- per month.
Application Fee : A Non-refundable fee of ₹ 800/- for All General / OBC Category Candidates; ₹ 600/- for SC and ST Category Candidates. The Bank Transaction charges for online payment will have to be borne by the candidate.
Selection Process : Online Examination. There will be no interview for the post of Banking Clerk/ Computer Operator. Candidates will be selected only on the basis of marks obtained and merit list prepared in the written (main) examination.
The pattern of online examination is as follows:-
Test structure for Phase I
► This test will contain 80 objective type questions of 80 marks.
► The duration of online exam will be 45 minutes.
|Sr. No.||Name of Subject||Questions/ Marks|
Note– Candidates upto 5 times of total vacant post will be qualified from Phase-I to Phase-II (main) examination
Test Structure for Phase II
► This test will contain 200 objective type questions of 200 marks.
► The duration of online exam will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
|Sr. No.||Name of Subject||Questions||Marks|
i For every wrong answer, 0.25% marks shall be deducted. In the online examination. The question paper shall be of objective type multiple choice providing 5 alternates as answers. The question paper shall be in both English and Hindi.
ii. There will be no interview for the post of Banking Clerk/ Computer Operator . Candidates will be selected only on the basis of marks obtained and merit list prepared in the written (main) examination.
III. Merit of the candidates applying for the post Banking Clerk/ Computer Operator will be decided on the basis of total marks obtained in the online examination. Waiting list of the candidates will be prepared upto 50% of total vacant posts. Validity of such merit list will be one year from the date of publication of waiting list.
iv. The criteria of cut-offs marks will be applicable only for the Phase -II (main) examination. Marks of Phase- I examination will not be reckoned for final selection. Final selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the main examination. Candidates will have to obtain minimum 30% marks in English language and 40% marks out of total marks to consider as passed/qualified in phase II.
Note: Phase II – Cut-offs marks are applied in two stages.
i.) On scores in English Language
ii.) On total score
Exam Syllabus :- MP Apex Bank exam syllabus is as follows :
Reasoning : Focus on Comprehensional Reasoning, Venn Diagrams, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving Techniques, Statement & Conclusion type questions, arithmetic reasoning, syllogistic reasoning, Inequalities, Seating Arrangements, Puzzles.
Numerical Ability : Questions will be asked from Simplification, Number Series, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Date Interpretation is the section which have to be focused.
English Language : Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension & Cloze Test etc.
General Awareness : Questions will be asked from Indian Current Events, Banking, General Science, General Knowledge. Focus will be mainly on Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture & Banking Sector. Some questions from Marketing can come in the exam.
Computer Knowledge : Basic of Computers, Computer Organization, Generations of computer, Input & Output Device, Shortcuts & Basic knowledge MS word, MS Excel, MS power point, Memory Orientation, Internet, LAN, WAN, Modem, Computer Abbreviations, Modern day Technology. Remember short cut Tricks of MS Word, MS Excel & Computer Abbreviations.
Downloading of Call Letter :-
Candidates will have to visit Bank’s website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter, preferably the same as provided during registration, and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof in original.
BIOMETRIC DATA – Capturing and Verification :-
It has been decided to capture the biometric data (thumb impression) and the photographs of the candidates on the day of main examination for the candidates who qualify after the preliminary examination and appear for the main examination. The biometric data and photographs will be verified subsequently. Decision of biometric data verification authority with regard to its status (matched or mismatched) shall be final and binding upon the candidates.
How to Apply :-
- Before applying online, candidates should scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in the Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Now, Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.apexbank.in as per the given instructions from 01.03.2017 to 17.03.2017, thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Candidates are advised to have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this recruitment process. Intimation to download the call letter for the Examination will be sent by e-mail.
Keep visiting our site for more job updates. If you have any queries regarding the post you can write us in the below provided box. Our team experts will sought out your queries.