The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is a state organised and controlled body which organizes various exams for various department in the state. The MPPSC came into existence on 1st November 1956, by the order of the President. The first Chairman of Madhya Pradesh Public service Commission was Shri D.V. Rege, ICS. He was the chairman of the committee from 01-11-1956 to 17-09-1957. The current chairman of the MPPSC is Dr. Bipin Beohar. MPPSC recruits candidates through the process of direct recruitment. They recruits candidates on the basis of of Examination. They can recruit candidates on the basis of preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview. They can take disciplinary actions against any employee if there work is not upto the par.
Now a days candidates wants a job which is secure and gives them a complete satisfaction regarding there salary. They want a job in there hand which can give them a good reputation in the society. They want a job in which they can have a secure future ahead of them. So if they want all of these in there hands they should join Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. MPPSC gives all these facilities to the employees who work in there department. The Public Service Commission gives every employee a high salary, employees benefits and retirement benefits as well. So joining public service commission of Madhya Pradesh will be a blessing for all those candidates who are searching for searching for that good job in hand.
AGE LIMIT: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) State Services Examination age limit is mentioned below:
- Applying candidates must have attained the age of 21 (twenty-one) years and must not have attained the age of 30 (thirty) years on the first of January, following the date of publication.
- Candidates who are applying must be a citizen of India.
- The upper age limit for the permanent residents of Madhya Pradesh has been fixed at 35 years.
- Candidates can get a relaxation of five years if he is domiciled in Madhya Pradesh belongs to a caste or tribe or other backward class which has been notified as scheduled caste or scheduled tribe or other backward class by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- Candidates applying for MPPSC can get a relaxation of 3 years if he is s a bonafide repatriate of Indian origin from Burma.
Candidates who are applying for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission should take a note of these following points:
- Candidates applying for the exam must have a degree of any of the universities recognized by the government of Madhya Pradesh.
- Must have a Professional and technical qualifications which are recognized by the State Government as equivalent to professional and technical.
- Candidates who have appeared in an examination, the passing of which would render them educationally qualified for the Commission’s examination, but have not been informed of the results, as also the candidates who intend to appear in such a next qualifying examination, will also be eligible for admission to the Preliminary Examination. All such candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission for taking the State Services (Main) Examination, will be required to produce compulsorily mark sheet/proof of passing the requisite examination along with their application form for the Main Examination.
WHO CAN APPLY AND HOW
Candidates who are interested in applying for MPPSC can apply via online application. They first have to go to the online portal of the state public service commission. Then they have to submit all there information in online. The payment or the fees is paid via net banking. Candidates have to scan there passport size photograph and there signature while filling up the form. Those candidates who fits in the eligibility criteria can apply for public service commission exam. The minimum qualification for applying is candidates must have completed there graduation from recognize college or university.
The official website of Madhya Pradesh Public Service commission is http://www.mppsc.nic.in/. From here you can find all the details of the MPPSC very easily. You can also apply for the latest recruitment coming up in public service commission. The website provides all the previous year questions for the candidates. Candidates can also search latest results in the official website of MPPSC. The official website includes the functions of the commission. Candidates can also give the mock test from home through the official website. For that they have register themselves in the official website.
HOW TO PREPARE
Candidates need to know that preparing for Public Service Examination is not a cup of tea. They have to work real hard to get the things done for themselves. So candidates need to know what is the exam pattern looks like. What are the topics coming up in the exam. So here are the exams pattern for all the candidates:
- Preliminary Exam: The preliminary examination will consist of two papers of objective type (multiple choice questions). Each paper will be set in accordance with the scheme given below:
- paper 1 General Studies for 2 hours and the total marks is 200 marks.
- Paper II General Aptitude Test and the total marks is 200 marks.
Main Examination: Main Examination will consist of a written examination and an interview test.
- Written Examination:- The Written examination will consist of seven papers of conventional essay type questions as given below:-
- Compulsory Papers
|Paper I||General Studies||3 hrs.||300 Marks|
|Paper II||General Studies||3 hrs||300 Marks|
|Paper III||General Hindi||3 hrs||300 Marks|
WHERE TO GET STUDY METERIAL
Candidates can search the study material on the online portal of the MPPSC.
Here we are providing the information of best PSC books with their author name for the student’s convenience. These books are easily available in the market. Applicants may get these books online also from the different websites. So make your preparation with these books and attain success in your examination.
|Upkars MP PSC Prelims Exam. Chemistry||Dr. Ajay Taneja, Dr.Hemant Kulshrestha|
|Upkars MP PSC Objective Mathematics||A.K. Garg, Dr. H.B. Pandey|
|Upkars U.P. P.C.S. (Pre) Indian History (From Earliest Times to 1964 A.D.) 896||Dr. K.K. Sharma|
|Upkars Uttaranchal PCS Mathematics Preliminary Examination||A.K. Garg and Dr. H.B. Pandey|
|Advanced History of India||R.C. Majumdar|
|Upkars Jharkhand PSC Preliminary Exam. Mathematics||A.K.Garg and Dr.H.B.Pandey|
|Upkars Jharkhand PSC Preliminary Exam. Indian History||Dr. K.K. Sharma|
|Upkars Chhattisgarh PSC Preliminary Exam. Mathematics||A.K.Garg and Dr.H.B.Pandey|
|Upkars Civil Judge & Public Prosecutor Exam. Solved Papers||Abhinav Mishra|
|Arihant Civil Service (Mains Examination)Indian Polity and Constitutional Issues( G339)||Dr. Kumud Ranjan Singh|
|UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination Paper-I in 60 days||Rakesh Dwivedi|
PS Academy is too determined to throw lights on the staircase of success that is projected through the testimonies of ‘then students’ who are now Deputy Collector, Sub-Inspector or at any other designations. The foremost training Institute PS Academy helps their students to wade through the toughest Civil Service Examinations conducted by UPSC. The coaching is not only limited to one kind but also guides you to confront with the other examinations like MPPSC, along with the RAS, Civil Judge according to the notifications issued. Foresight of the Founder Mr, Pradeep Srivastava when realised the need of focus as a long term objective, He took this step to build the foundation of PS academy in 1995. The results of this academy is really commendable as every year lots of candidates get selected from this institute. Candidates can contact them through these numbers 0731-2764660 and moblie numbers are +91-8109094001/2/3/4. You can take enquiry about joining the institute by sending them a e-mail on there official site i.e http://www.psacademy.co.in/.
Candidates can download there admit cards 15 days before the exam. Admit cards are really very important for all the candidates applying for the exam. Admit cards are really very important for all the candidates as without the admit card candidates will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall. Here are the steps to download the admit card:
- Go the official website
- Search for admit cards
- Enter your roll no and password
- Take a printout of the admit card.
Candidates can find all the latest results of the exams conducted by the State public service commission on their official website. All the results are declared after all the procedure are completed by the organisation.
Every year thousands of candidates applies to give the exam. The examination is organized by the commission and is conducted in different centers in the states. This time around the exam conducted by the commission was a little tough to handle as the maths section was tough.
Candidates can look out books which are helpful in Public service commission exams. They can search for previous sample papers in the official website of MPPSC. Above mentioned are some books candidates can purchase from the near market or they can buy these books from online as well.
Candidates can download the answer key after 3-4 days of completion of the exam. Answer key are really very important to access there performance in the examination. They get to know about there shortcoming by looking at the answer keys. Here are some steps to download the answer keys:
- Go to the official website.
- Search for the answer key.
- Click on the answer key link.
- Check the set code.
- Download and save the file for future use.
Cutoff marks shows candidates the minimum marks for the selection in any recruitment. Cut off marks are published by the officials in their official website. Candidates can prepare themselves by looking at the cut off marks.
Merit list is published by the commission after all the procedures are completed. Candidates can get to know about there result through merit list. Merit list contains those names who are selected for the final interview. Candidates can find or search merit list in the official website of the commission.
Score cards tells candidates about the marks they have attained in all the section. Score card is declared after the final selection of the candidates. Candidates can search the score card via online. They can search there score in the official website of MPPSC .
- International events.
- International summits.
- Geographically boundaries of Madhya Pradesh.
Thanks for visiting our website. Bookmark our page for future recruitment and other important topics. Do share our page in social networking sites. If candidates have any doubts regarding the topics they can comment on the comment box below. All there doubts will be cleared by our team of experts.