Nagaland Police Department has released job notification in their department to fill up the vacant posts.Candidates who want to grow their career in defence sector they must apply for Nagaland police recruitment as it is there golden chance to shine and make there future safe and secure.The pay scale are really good in the Nagaland police department.They pay you other incentives as well.Interested candidates must applly for these post before the closing dates.They should visit regularly visit our webpage to get the latest updates regarding this vacancy.if you have stamina for these posts then you will have to qualify the written exam and interview easily.They have to go through different selection process and each process is very critical of every candidate in order to get selected. Candidates can refer the notification which is being released by the Nagaland police before applying to Nagaland police recruitment 2016.
Nagaland police current jobs notification 2016
Nagaland Police Department comes under direct control of Department of Home Affairs.The Nagaland Police is headed by a Director General of Police.The Police Engineering wing is called Police Engineering Project (PEP) headed by a Chief Engineer at Police Headquarters and assisted by two Executive Engineers at Chumukedima and Alichen respectively along with a host of other functionaries.
Candidates who are searching for the Nagaland police department recruitment are in the right place.From here they will get all the information about the process of selection and recruitment.
- Graduate in Science/Arts/Technical or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institution.
- Passed Class XII or its equivalent for sub division post
- Passed Class X or its equivalent for lower division post
- Passed Class VI from NBSE or any other recognized board of School Education for third class posts in the department.
AGE LIMIT FOR THE EXAM:Candidates should have an age not less than 18 years and not more than 35 years for different posts in the department.
PAY SCALE FOR THE POST:The pay scale for this job Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/-
- Written test: in this test question paper may contain topic question from General knowledge, Basic competitive & logical, English etc.
- Personal Interview: all applicants who will clear first round with great score or above cut-off score will get chance to face personal interview round there they will check your personality, they may also check your Education certificate or any other certificate.
- Physical test: finally you will face physical test.