Nainital Bank is a is a scheduled commercial bank which is under the state government control. The bank was founded by Mr Govind ballabh pant and Shah community in the year 1922. .The bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Baroda the second largest bank in India. Bank of baroda have a majority of stake of 98.6%(Approx 99%) since 1975 of Nainital Bank. The bank has expanded to Uttar Pradesh and especially in Uttarakhand State, and has over 130 branches in Rajasthan, Delhi and Haryana states.Today, it has a net business of Rs 55 billion(US$820 million) (2012),and is enlisted as a scheduled bank by the Reserve Bank of India. The Nainital Bank Limited has 130 branches presently in the following Indian states:
- Uttar Pradesh
The current chairman of Nainital Bank is Mr. S.K.Gupta. Currently, NBL has over 100 branches in Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana and Rajasthan. Currently, NBL has over 100 branches in Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana and Rajasthan. They have a mission To emerge as a customer centric National Bank & become the most preferred bank for its product, services, technology, efficiency & financials.
WHY JOIN NAINITAL BANK?
Candidates now a days wants a job which is career orientated and which can give them a good salary. But some how they land up in the opposite jobs. Some are working on departments which are not so nice to work or some working in such department where they are getting paid less. They don’t know where they are going in there career. If they want a settled job with a good salary,then they should join Nainital Bank. They give there employees best salaries with other employees benefits as well. So if candidates wants to work in the beautiful outskirts of Nainital,then they should join Nainital Bank.
FOR CLERK: Candidates who are applying for this post must have completed there graduation from any recognized university/board.
FOR PROBATIONARY OFFICER: Candidates who are applying for the post must have completed there graduation from any recognize university/board with a minimum of 55% marks.
FOR ASSISTANT MANAGER: Candidates who are applying for the post must have completed there graduation with a minimum of 60% marks in any stream from any recognize university.
FOR MANAGER: Candidates who are applying for this post must have completed there post graduation from any recognize university/board with a minimum of 60% marks. They should have a experience of at least 5 years in banking sector.
CLERK: Candidates who are applying for this post must be between the age of 18 to 27 years and should be exceeding more than that.
P.O: Candidates applying for this post must be between the age of 20 to 28 years of age.
ASSISTANT MANAGER: Candidates applying for the post must be between the age of 30 to 40 years of age.
MANAGER: Candidates applying for the post must be between the age of 35 to 40 years of age.
CLERK: Rs 203,313 per year.
P.O: Rs 303,133 per year.
ASSISTANT MANAGER: Rs 355,315 per year.
MANAGER: Rs 405,133 per year.
WHO CAN APPLY AND HOW
Candidates who have completed there graduation from recognized university and find themselves fit for the bank can apply for the recruitment. Here are the steps for the candidates for applying for the bank:
- Click on the official website of the bank i.e http://www.nainitalbank.co.in/
- Click on the new recruitment link.
- Click on the “new registration link”.
- Enter all your details
- Upload your latest passport size photo with scanned signature
- Complete your payment process
- Candidates can keep there application form for future proof.
The official website of Nainital Bank is http://www.nainitalbank.co.in/. Candidates can apply for the latest recruitment which are coming up in the bank. Candidates can download the admit card from this site. They can even download the sample papers from the official website of the bank. They can also apply for the latest schemes and products which are offered by the bank to there customer’s. They can also apply for the loan from the official website.
HOW TO PREPARE
Candidates who are applying for the exam must be searching for some good important topics which will make there preparation stronger in course of clearing the exam. They have to mug up all the important topics which will be coming up in the exam. Here we are providing you the syllabus,exam pattern and selection process of the Nainital Bank so that candidates can utilize this things to the fullest.
The Nainital Bank Exam consists of the following subjects:
- General Awareness.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- Computer Awareness.
Syllabus for the exam
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Antonyms etc.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Awards and Honours.
- Books and Authors.
- Important Days.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- International & National Organizations.
- Countries & Capitals etc.
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Decision Making.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Blood Relations.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Mirror Images.
- Embedded Figures etc.
- Number System.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Problems on Ages.
- HCF & LCM.
- Time and Work.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Time and Distance.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Data Interpretation etc.
- Computer Hardware.
- Operating System.
- Computer Software.
- MS Word.
- MS Excel.
- MS Power-Point.
- Internet Usage etc.
|S.No||Exam Type||Name of Subject||No of Marks|
|(1)||Written Test||(a) English(b) General Awareness
(c) Quantitative Aptitude
(e) Computer Awareness
WHERE TO GET THE STUDY MATERIAL FROM?
Candidates can get study material from various sources available in the internet. They can download previous year sample papers from the official website. They can even download the PDF’s from our website for question papers. Here we are providing the list of some books which can easily available in the market’s near by.
Best Books for English Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning by R. Gupta’s
- A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by R.S Aggarwal
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning by B.S Siwali
- Non Verbal Reasoning by R.S Aggarwal
- A Modern Approach to verbal Reasoning by R.S Aggarwal
- Reasoning & Aptitude 2013 by Nem Singh
- Test of Reasoning by Jaikishan, Premkishan
- A New approach to reasoning verbal and non-verbal by BS Siwali, Indu Sijwal
Best Books for Quantitative aptitude
- Quantitative aptitude by R.S Aggarwal
- Quantitative aptitude by Abhijit Guha
- General Aptitude by G K P
- Quantitative aptitude and Reasoning by R.V Praveen
- Quantitative aptitude by Kashyap Trivedi, Chirag Trivedi
- Quantitative aptitude by P.Gupta
Best Books for General awareness
- General awareness 2013 by Manohar Pandey
- 3rd Activity Book by Dreamland
- Business General Awareness by L N Koli
- General Banking and Economic Awareness by Kiran Prakashan
- General awareness basic banking & Financial Issues by Gautam Majumdar
- General awareness Kit by Bright Ps
Best Books for Computer knowledge
- Computer Networks by Andrew S. Tanenbaum
- Computer Architecture by JL Hennessy
- Computer Networking by Keith W. Ross, james F. Kurose
- The art of Computer Programming by Donald E.Knuth
- Computer Fundamentals by Pradeep Sinha, Priti Sinha
- Computer Oranization and design by David A. Patterson, John L.
- The Elements of Computer Systems by Noam Nisan, Shimon, Schocken
- Computer Organization by Carl Hamacher, Zvonko Vranesic, Safwat Zaky
TOP COACHING INSTITUTES FOR BANKING EXAMS
|Rank||Name of Centres||City/Location||Website|
|1||Cerebrum Institute,||Vijay Nagar, Delhi||www.cerebrumm.com|
|2||Vidya Guru||Near Tilak Nagar Metro Station, Prem Nagar, New Delhi,||www.vidyaguru.in|
|3||We Shine Academy||4(8B) Rangaswamy Street,, (Near Adayar Bhavan)Pudhuvai Nagar West, Chromepet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600044||weshineacademy.com|
|4||NAM Institute (Test Preparations ),||South Ex 1, Delhi||www.namedu.org|
|5||Triumphant Institute of Management Private Limited||Delhi||www.time4education.com|
|6||Career Launcher,||Connaught Place, Delhi||www.careerlauncher.com|
|7||National Institute For Competitive Studies,||Munirka, Delhi||www.nifcs.co.in|
|8||National School of Banking,||Rohini, Delhi||nsbindia.net|
|9||IMS Learning Resources Pvt. Ltd.,||Connaught Place, Delhi||www.imsindia.com|
|10||Cambridge Institute of Professional Studies,||Rohini, Delhi||www.calinstitute.co.in|
|11||Dhruvathare IAS academy||1082/9, 1st floor Srinivasa Prasanna complex, Triveni Road, Yeshwantpur, Bangalore||Dhruvatharearadhya@gmail.com (EMAIL)|
|12||Talent Sprint Educational Services Ltd||121/24, 2nd floor, Keshava Krupa building, 1330th cross road, 7th main Jaya Nagar, 4th block, Bangalore-560011||www.talentsprint.com|
|13||Bharat IAS & KAS coaching||305/66, 1st floor, 40th Cross, 2nd Main road Jaya Nagar 8th Block, Bangalore-560082||www.bharatias.com|
|14||Bangalore School of Banking||No. 124, A1 Cross, Old Airport Road, Bangalore City, Karnataka – 560011||www.bangaloreschoolofbanking.com|
|15||MIQ Global Academy||No. 155, 19th Main, 24th Cross, 2nd Block, Rajaji Nagar, Bangalore – 560010||www.globalias.in|
|16||Academy of Competitive Exams||108 (B), North Vijay Nagar ColonyAgra, 282004||www.aceagra.com|
|17||Education Resources||Education Resources, Inc. 266 Main StreetSuite #12 Medfield, MA 02052||www.educationresourcesinc.com|
|18||SRN Education||60/34, 2nd floor, S Usman Rd, Postal Colony, T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017||srneducation.com|
|19||T.I.M.E||1st Floor, Building No. M – 35, Above Laxmi Vilas Bank, M.G.Road, Old DLF Colony, Gurgaon, Haryana 122001||www.time4education.com|
|20||Mahendra Institute||Sai Surya Tata Tower,
Srinivas Colony (West), 2nd floor Amarpreet, Hyderabad
Candidates can download the admit card 10 days before the exam. Admit cards are really very important for the candidates as without the admit card they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall. Here are some steps to download the admit card:
- Click on the official website (mentioned above).
- Click on the admit card link.
- Enter your roll no and password.
- Then click on the print option.
- Candidates can keep a copy with themselves for future proof.
Thanks for visiting our webpage. If candidates have any doubts regarding this topic, they can ask by commenting on the comment box below. All there doubts will be cleared by our team of experts.