National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) is a public sector company that works under the government of India. The company is incorporated n the year 1981 where the headquarters are located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. The company manufactures only Aluminium Products. The company wants to hire for the candidates who are looking for engineering jobs. So they have released 50 posts for engineers in there organisation. The advertisement number for this recruitment is CIN: L27203OR1981GOI000920. The advertisement was released on 4th of Jan,2016. The last date of submitting of online application for this recruitment is 10/02/2016. After that no application can be filled as the commission will disable the link from the website.
DETAILS ABOUT NALCO VACANCY
Number of post:50 number of post
DISTRIBUTION OF POST:
- For Mechanical: 18 posts
- For Electrical: 17 posts
- For Electronics: 01 post
- For Instrumentation: 01 post
- For Metallurgy: 03 post
- For Civil: 03 post
- For Mining: 01 post
- For Chemical: 06 post
For reserved candidates the distribution of 50 posts recruitment of GET will be:
- Unreserved candidates: 25
- Scheduled Caste: 07
- Scheduled tribe: 06
- Other Backward class: 12
- Candidates applying must have a Full time regular bachelor degree in Engineering or Technology and should have at least 65 % marks for Unreserved candidates and for other backward class and 55% marks for SC/ST/PWD.
- Candidates should have completed there Engineering from recognized university/board and should be affiliated by the Government.
Candidates who have a full time prescribed degree for the discipline as given below can apply for the post. They are as follows:
- Mechanical: Mechanical/Production engineering
- Electrical: Electrical/Power engineering
- Electronics: Electronics/Instrumentation/Telecom/Electrical engineering
- Instrumentation: Electronics/Instrumentation/Telecom/Electrical engineering
- Metallurgy: Metallurgical engineering
- Chemical: Chemical engineering
- Civil: Civil engineering
- Mining: Mining engineering
Candidates applying for the job must be 30 years of age and should not be exceeding more than that. The upper age limit for SC/ST students is 5 years, 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for PWD-unreserved candidates. The age relaxation for PWD-OBC candidates is 13 years and 15 years for PWD/SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates who gets selected will be given the pay scale of Rs 16400-3%-40500/- during the course of there training. The duration of the training is one year.
- After the completion of there training, if they have completed there training with good results and in good manner they will be given the post of Jr. Manager at E-1 grade with the pay scale of 24900-3%-50500/-.
Based on the valid score of GATE-2015 and Organizational requirement, candidates will be shortlisted on merit for the personal interview for the positions of Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs) in the above mentioned disciplines.
SERVICE AGREEMENT BOND
Candidates who are seeking for the employment chances in the company at the time of joining will have to sign a contract of apprenticeship and will also have to pay a service agreement bond of 3 to 4 lakhs on non judicial stamp paper to serve the company for 4 years after the completion of there training.
MEDICAL FITNESS TEST
Candidates seeking employment in the company need to be physically fit as per the norms of the company. Candidates who are selected will have to undergo medical examination by company’s identified hospitals. Those of the candidates who failed to pass the medical examination test will not be selected for the main job given to him by the company.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES
- Candidates who are applying should be a citizen of India.
- Candidates who are applying should fulfill all the educational and age qualification prescribed by the authority.
- Candidates applying should make sure that they fill the educational qualification and other details properly and in a good manner. In case company finds anything wrong in the application form, they have a right to reject the application form immediately.
- There is no separate fees for applying.
- No manual paper application is accepted by the organisation.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NALCO 50 Graduate Engineer Vacancy
- Candidates should click to the official website i.e http://www.nalcoindia.com/.
- Then click on the latest recruitment link.
- Then click on the “new registration” link.
- Then enter all your details
- Upload your latest passport size photo with your signature.
- Then they can download the application form for future use.
Thanks for giving a visit to our site. If any doubts occurs in candidates mind they can ask by commenting on the comment box below. All there doubts will be cleared by our team of experts. Do bookmark our page for getting updates regarding latest jobs.