The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) was registered on 3rd May 1995 under the Companies Act, 1956 with equal equity participation of the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCTD) and the Central Government to implement the dream of construction and operation of a world- class Mass Rapid Transport System (MRTS). It is a Centre-state Public Sector company that operates the Delhi Metro. The DMRC is also involved in the planning and implementation of metro rail, monorail, and high-speed rail projects in India and abroad. The work of DMRC is broadly fragmented into various parts namely Projects, Operation and Maintenance, Finance, Human Resources etc. which are controlled by the respective Directors under the direction of Managing Director.
Presently, the Delhi Metro network consists of about 213 Km with 160 stations along with six more stations of the Airport Express Link. The network has now crossed the boundaries of Delhi to reach NOIDA and Ghaziabad in Uttar Pradesh,Gurgaon and faridabad in Haryana.
The official site of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (DMRC) is www.delhimetrorail.com. You can get all the details of the Organization by visiting this site.
The Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (NMRC) has recently revealed an Employment Notification in ADVT NO: NMRC / OM / HR /I/ 2016 inviting online application from the young, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality to fill various posts. The Delhi Meto Rail Corporation Ltd. will conduct this recruitment, on behalf of NMRC. Interested Candidates have to apply online if they fulfil the eligibility criteria. The candidates have to apply from the website www.delhimetrorail.com before the due date i.e. 28.01.2017.
Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2017-18
Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.(NMRC), a company , registered under Companies Act, 2013, a SPV (Special Vehicle Purpose) formed for Implementation & operation of mass rapid & other urban transport systems of all kinds including Noida Greater Noida metro rail corridor invites applications from young, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality for the following category of Non-Executive posts in NMRC :
Name and Number of Posts :-
- NE01 Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO) – 194
- NE02 Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) – 65
- NE03 Jr.Engineer/ Electrical – 59
- NE04 Jr.Engineer/ Electronics – 63
- NE05 Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical – 18
- NE06 Jr.Engineer/Civil – 20
- NE07 Account Assistant – 08
- NE08 Office Assistant – 06
- NE09 Stenographer – 01
- NE10 Maintainer – 311
- NE01 Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO) – 13500- 25520
- NE02 Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) – 10170- 18500
- NE03 Jr.Engineer/ Electrical – 13500- 25520
- NE04 Jr.Engineer/ Electronics – 13500- 25520
- NE05 Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical – 13500- 25520
- NE06 Jr.Engineer/Civil – 13500- 25520
- NE07 Account Assistant – 10170- 18500
- NE08 Office Assistant – 10170- 18500
- NE09 Stenographer – 10170- 18500
- NE10 Maintainer – 8000- 14140
- Online Registration will start from – 5/11/2016
- Last Date for online registration and challan generation has been further extended to 28.01.2017
- Last Date for payment of application fee further extended to 31.01.2017.
NE01 – Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronic or equivalent or BSC Hons in (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) or BSc (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
NE02 – Three/Four years Graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University, and computer literacy (Certificate in Computer Application Course of a minimum 6 weeks duration).
NE03 – Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
NE04 – Three years Engineering Diploma in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
NE05 – Three years Engineering Diploma in Mechanical /equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
NE06 – Three years Engineering Diploma# in Civil/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
NE07 – B.Com/equivalent from a Govt. Recognized University/Institute.
NE08 – B.A./B.Sc./B.Com/Equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
NE09 – Graduate in any discipline from Govt recognized university with one year course in Office Management and Secretarial Practice/equivalent Shorthand Speed-80 wpm/English Typing Speed-40 wpm/English.
NE10 – ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trade only.
- NE01 to NE09 – 18 to 28 Years (i.e. born not earlier than 2.7.1988 and not later than 1.7.1998
- NE10 – 18 to 25 Years (i.e. born not earlier than 2.7.1991 and not later than 1.7.1998
Upper age relaxation by 5 years for SC/ST/OBC candidates of UP domicile, for reserved posts.
Upper age for Ex-servicemen of UP will be length of service + 3 years, subject to a maximum age of 40 years. The Ex-servicemen are those who are covered in the definition, as per extant rules of Ministry of Defence/Govt of India.
Reservation for Ex-Servicemen,DFF,Women,PWD (of UP domicile), wherever applicable, shall be treated as horizontal reservation, i.e., belonging to any category (UR/SC/ST/OBC) will be adjusted within the category to which the selected Ex-Servicemen,DFF,Women,PWD (of UP domicile)candidate belongs.
Upper age relaxation by 10 years for PWD Unreserved candidates (of UP domicile) and 15 years for PWD SC/ST/OBC candidates for posts where reservation for PWD is admissible.
No relaxation is admissible in upper age limit for Dependents of Freedom Fighters (DFF) candidates.
All reserved candidate of UP have to mention their category/sub category.
Candidates claiming reservation/age relaxation in more than one category will be entitled to only one concession whichever is more beneficial to them.
- For the post of Station Controller/Train Operator (post code-NE01) and Customer Relations Assistant (post code-NE02), the selection methodology will comprise four-stage process – Written Test (two papers), Psycho Test (qualifying) & Personal Interview followed by Medical examination in Aye-one category.
- For the post of Jr.Engineers (Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Civil), (post codes NE03, NE04, NE05, & NE06) the selection methodology will comprise three-stage process – Written Test (two papers), Personal Interview followed by Medical examinations in Aye-one category not below Aye-three.
- For the post of Account Asstt, Office Asstt & Stenographer (post codes NE07, NE08 & NE09) the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test (two papers), followed by Medical examination in Cee-One category. There will be no interview for this category of post.
- For the post of Maintainer (post codes NE10) the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test (one paper), followed by Medical examination in Bee-One category. There will be no interview for these categories of posts.
N.B.: NMRC reserves the right to introduce additional phase of written examination in compelling circumstances for screened candidates on the basis of performance in written test and decision regarding calling such number of candidates shall be decided by NMRC only.
All candidates shall have to undergo the medical fitness test(s) and meet the medical standards prescribed by NMRC for various posts. Candidates having undergone lasik surgery are not suitable for any posts except Account Asstt, Office Asstt.& Stenographer.
- Dates of written examination, result of written examination and all recruitment related information shall be available only on Web site: www.delhimetrorail.com and candidates must remain in constant touch with it.
- The written test will consist of two papers (Paper-I and Paper-II), to be held on the same day in the same centre). Paper-I will consist of multiplechoice objective type questions, bilingual (Hindi/English), on General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and/ knowledge of the discipline/trade. There will be a total of 120 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1 /3 marks will be deducted. The Paper-I shall be of 1.5 hours duration.
- Paper-II (Not for Maintainer post, NE10) will consist of objective type questions on General English to judge the knowledge of English language. There will be a total of 60 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1 /3 marks will be deducted. The Paper-II shall be of 45 minutes’ duration. Candidates who qualify separately in Paper-I & Paper-II and rank high on the merit list within the zone of consideration in (Both Paper-I & Paper-II separately) as decided by DMRC shall be called, based on the Written Test (both Paper-I & Paper-II together), for Personal Interview/Psycho test/Skill Test/Medical Examination, at Delhi/NCR. Written Test can be conducted either through online or through offline (OMR) mode.
The admit card for written test will NOT be sent by post or email. It will be downloaded from DMRC website only. NMRC will not be responsible for any information issued/posted on any other website
SKILL TEST IN STENOGRAPHY
The skill test will be of Qualifying Nature. The candidates will have to appear for the stenography test. The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English at the speed of 80 w.p.m. . The matter will have to be transcribed on computer only. The transcription time will be of 40 minutes (English).
TRAINING AND PROBATION
The selected candidates on appointment will be on Probation for a period of two years (including period of training), where they will undergo intensive training for prescribed duration. The Corporation (NMRC) has the right to enhance or reduce the training period at its discretion for any or all the trainees. During the probation period, candidates shall be required to pass various examinations. The service of the candidate during probation period can be terminated by the corporation if the performance of candidate is found to be unsatisfactory, in accordance with the terms & conditions of offer of appointment. The probation period will exclude LWP or EOL.
PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE
1. UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs. 400/- (exclusive of bank charges plus service tax) and SC/ST/PWD candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 150/- (exclusive of bank charges plus service tax).
2. Application Fee including Bank transaction charges once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility, the closing date for submission of online application before paying the application fee plus bank transaction charges.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online.
3. Candidates are first required to go to the DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”.
4. Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titled “NMRC/OM/HR/I/2016”.
5. He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
6. Candidates will fill up all the details relating to his age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application form.
7. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport colour photo, signature scan copy, OBC/SC/ST/PWD certificates. The size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in .jpg/.pdf files only.
8. After, successful filling up of the application form, a bank Challan with Bank Reference Number (the reference number will be unique) will be generated.
9. Candidates have to note down this Reference number for further process.
Candidates can download the Official Notification from the link given below –
NOTE : We advise all the candidates to read the Notification in detail before applying for the post. Keep connected to our site on regular basis for more job updates. You can also share your comments with us.