Oriental Bank of Commerce has announced a number of vacancy to fill up various vacant seat in different branches.Every year they releases vacancy for different post in there department.All there exams are conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.All the exams will held on different centers and in different states.Pay scales provided by banks are always on the higher side.So candidates will have a better future working in Banking sector.Candidates can apply if they find themselves fit for this job.Candidates are advised to visit the official website for further details and all the other information regarding the vacancy.Previous year exam was a tough exam and only few of the several candidates very selected for the final process.So candidates are advised to start practicing the main topics such as G,A, Maths and Reasoning and computer awareness.Candidates can get all the previous year sample paper for this exam from our website.Bookmark this page for further information about the exam.
oriental bank of commerce (obc) latest vacancies 2016
Oriental Bank of Commerce is an Indian bank established on 19th of February,1946.The bank offers a wide range of banking products and services such as deposit accounts, loans, debit cards, credit cards (with tie up with SBI), Insurance products, ATMs, Internet banking, Mobile Banking, Self-banking halls, call centre, etc.OBC (Oriental Bank of Commerce) is looking forward to hire skilled and capable aspirants for various post in there department.So here are some details about the vacancy.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:Candidates applying for the job must have completed there graduation from any recognized university/board.
AGE LIMIT:Candidates must not be above the age of 28 years of age.
PAY SCALE:Pay scale for the job is around 20200 to 25000.
SYLLABUS FOR THE EXAM:
(1) Maths:Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Date Interpretation is the section which have to be focused.
(2) Reasoning:Focus on Comprehension Reasoning, Venn Diagrams, Number Series, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving Techniques, Statement & Conclusion type questions, arithmetic reasoning, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, syllogistic reasoning, Seating Arrangements.
(3) English Language:Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension & Cloze Test etc.
(4) General Awareness:Focus will be mainly on Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture & Banking Sector. Some questions from Marketing can come in the exam.
(5) Descriptive Test :- This Test will be of Qualifying Type. In Descriptive Test 03 Questions will be ask from Essay writing/précis writing and Letter writing. For Descriptive Test Focus on the Current News of Finance Sector, National Issues, Recent Government Scheme & Editorials from the leading English Newspaper like The Hindu.