The Government of India is releasing various recruitment opportunity for all the aspirant who want to make a career in the police department.The work in the police department is very hardworking and it for those candidates who are willing to work very hard and to work for the betterment of the society.Each state and union territory of India has its own separate police force. The head of the police force in each state is the Director General of Police (DGP), who is responsible to the state government for the administration of the police force in each state, and for advising the government on police matters.The structure of the police in India follows a vertical system consisting of senior officers drawn, from The Indian Police Service (IPS) who do the supervisory work, the “upper subordinates” (inspectors, sub-inspectors, and asst. sub-inspectors) who work generally at the police station level, and the police constabulary who are delegated the patrolling, surveillance, guard duties, and law and order work. The constabulary accounts for almost 88% of total police strength.
The total strength of the civil as well as the armed police, strength per 10,000 of population and per 100 sq. kms. of area, growth of women police, police expenditure and police modernization. The booklet discusses the role of the central.To this day, the police system in India can be characterized as a regime force, which places the needs of politicians or powerful individuals over the demands of the rule of law and the needs of citizens.We provide the basic information about the police department of India,how they work and what there recruitment process is.The police department in India is very active and is quick to every thing they are put into.
Latest Police Jobs State & Central Govt Agencies Vacancies – UPP CSBC Recruitment 2015
Government of India is always very tentative and always very there for the security of all the citizen of India.They have made some major changes in regard for the security after the terror attacks in India.So for that they require some young,talented candidates to apply for the police department and serve there country with pride and honour. We provide the latest news for the recruitment in the police department here in our country.Some of the recruitment which are released by the government are given below.
(1) Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC): The department has issued recruitment notification for the post of Prison Warder with Home (Prisons) Department, Government of Bihar. There are total 2649 posts for this vacancy.The age limit for this posts is candidate should be Atleast 18 to 23 years of age.Education Qualification for this job is candidate should 10+2 passed from the state or the central government board.Last date to apply is 16/10/2015.
(2) Uttar Pradesh Police: Uttar pradesh police department has release recruitment of sub inspector for all the eligible male and female candidates.Total posts for this vacancy are 2064(for male-1652 and for female 412).Age limit for the all the candidates-21 to 28 years of age as on 1/07/15.Educational Qualification for this post is candidates applying should have a graduate degree with a minimum of 50% marks.For applying go to the official site of U.P Police.
(3) Railway Protection Force(R.P.F):Indian Railway Recruitment Board will issue recruitment of Ancillary staff of The Railway Protection Force (R.P.F).The post is for the Lady Constable.The total post for this vacancy is around 1599.The age limit for this post is 18 to 25 years of age as on 1/01/2015.Educational Qualification for this job is candidate should a 10th passed or has done I.T.I from recognized board/university.For applying go to the official site of Indian Railways.
(4) Central Reserve Police Force (C.R.P.F):Central Reserve Police Force invites applications for filling up the post of Inspector / Overseer (Civil), Inspector / Overseer (Electrical), Sub Inspector (Civil) on Deputation Basis.There are a total of 101 post.3 post for the Inspector.07 posts for the inspector/overseer(electrical).91 posts for the sub inspector/civil.Age limit for the job is candidate should not be more than 52 years of age. Eligibility From amongst the Officers of the Central Govt or Central Armed Police Force. Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department.
(5) Central Industrial Security Force (C.I.S.F): invites applications from Male candidates for filling up the post of Constable / D.C.P.O (Driver for Fire Services) on direct recruitment basis. The closing date for receipt of applications is 3rd October 2015.Educational Qualification for this job is The candidate should have passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board. Selection process for every candidates is they will go through physical test,eligibility Test,trade test and written test.The Last date for submission of applications is 03/10/2015 and in case of residents of North East region by 10/10/2015.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THESE RECRUITMENT
Candidates who are interested in applying for the jobs can click in the link given below.
Thanks for visiting our website.We provide the latest news and updates regarding the government jobs.Bookmark our page to get the news and other recruitment related topics.Share our page with your page and also in social networking site.