UP Police Male Constable PET Admit Card 2016 is going to be uploaded in the official site of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow 10 days before the commencement of Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Standard Test (PST). So, candidates have to be in regular contact with the UP Police main site. Few months back Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow has published a Recruitment Notification and invited application from the eligible candidates to fill 28916 vacancies of constables. Many unemployed youth have applied for the recruited posts. And now all the applicants are waiting for the Admit Card. Very soon the UP Police Male Constables PET Admit Card 2016 will be uploaded in the main site of www.prpb.gov.in . So, all the candidates can log on to the official site and download their respective Admit Card by furnishing all the mentioned details such as – Candidates Registration Number, Date of Birth etc. The date, time and the venue of examination will be clearly mentioned on the admit card. The applicants have to reach the examination hall 30 Minutes before the allotted time for the examination. The candidates who arrive after the allotted time will not be allowed to sit in the examination. The candidates have to bring their two copies of Admit Cards. The candidates also have to paste their recent colour passport size photo on the Admit Card. For more details go through the complete post.
Details of UP Police Male Constable PET Admit Card 2016
Name of Organization : Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow
Official Site : www.prpb.gov.in
Name of Post : Constable (Male)
No. of Post : 28916
Pay Scale : Rs 5200-Rs 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs 2000
Name of Exam : Physical Efficiency Test/ Physical Standard Test
Date of Exam : will be mentioned in the Admit Card
Admit Card Status : available to download in official site
Important dates :
Starting date to download Admit Card : available shortly
Last date to download Admit Card : available shortly
Details of Physical Efficiency Test (PET) :-
The Physical efficiency test will consist of 200 Marks. For the PET the candidates have to complete the race of 4.8 km in 27 minutes. Those candidates who fail to complete the race within the prescribed time limit will not be eligible for next process of selection. Maximum 200 marks and minimum 120 marks will be allotted to the candidates based on their performance.
- 4.8 km within 17 minutes or less – 200 marks
- 4.8 km in more than 17 minutes or 17 minutes 15 seconds – 198 marks
- 4.8 km in more than 17 minutes 15 seconds and within 17 minutes 30 seconds – 196 marks
- 4.8 km in more than 26 minutes 30 seconds or within 26 minutes 45 seconds – 122 marks
- 4.8 km in more than 26 minutes 45 seconds or within 27 minutes – 120 marks
- 4.8 km in more than 27 minutes – will be disqualified
Physical Standards Test :-
Those candidates who qualifies the PET will be called for Physical Standard Test.
- Height – 168 cm. (160 cm Only for ST Candidates).
- Weight – Min. 45 Kg. Compulsory
- Chest – 79 cm (unexpanded) 84 cm (expanded)
- Chest(ST/SC/OBC) – 77 cm (unexpanded) 82 cm (expanded)
How to Download UP Police Female Constable PET Admit Card 2016
- Visit the official website i.e. www.prpb.gov.in .
- Search for the link “Male Constable PET Admit Card 2016” and open it.
- Enter registration number, password or DOB etc.
- Click Submit and admit card will appear on screen.
- Click Save and take a printout of it for future use.
Keep visiting our site regularly for more updates. Share your thoughts with us. For any queries drop comments in the comment box provided at bottom.