Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB) has came up with an announcement that it is going to recruit Clerk or Clerk cum Data Entry Operator in its department. PSSSB had published a Recruitment Notification in its Official website www.punjabsssb.gov.in and declared that total 1953 Clerk or Clerk cum Data Entry Operator vacancies have to be filled in the year 2016. PSSSB has laid eligibility criterias for the Candidates according to which the Applicant should be a Graduate from a Recognized University. The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 37 years, exceeding the age limit is not eligible for the posts released. For the Recruitment process PSSSB will conduct a written test and interview. Eligible and interested Candidates can apply for the posts by filling the form online which is available at the official website from 15-02-2016 to 01-03-2016. We have furnished all the details of posts at the below page.
Details of PSSSB Clerk Data Entry Operator Vacancies 2016
Name of Organization : Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB)
Official site : www.punjabsssb.gov.in
Name of Post : Clerk or Clerk cum Data Entry Operator vacancies
Number of Posts : 1953
Pay scale : Rs 10300 – 34800 with Grade pay Rs 3200
Category wise details of Posts :
- General – 845
- SC – 410
- Ex- Servicemen – 306
- OBC – 185
- Physically Disabled – 116
- Sports Person – 74
- Wards of Freedom Fighters – 17
- Total – 1953
- Online registrations will be started from : 15/02/2016
- Online registrations will be closed on : 01/03/2016.
- Last date to pay the application fee is : 04/03/2016.
Educational Qualifications :
- Applicants should acquire educational qualifications of degree or its equivalent from recognized Board/University.
- Applicants should also possess a Computer Information Technology Certificate (O level certificate of DOEACC).
Age Limit : Job contenders should have age between 18 to 37 years. Age relaxations for reserved categories are applicable as per the guidelines of organization or Punjab Government.
Application fee :
- Rs 600 for General/OBC candidates,
- Rs.300 for Ex-Serviceman,
- Rs 150 for ST/SC category
- Rs.100 for PWD candidates
- Application fee have to be paid form any SBI Brach by System generate challan.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for PSSSB Clerk Data Entry Operator Vacancies
- Candidates have to apply only on line on web-site www.punjabsssb.gov.in from 15th February 2016 to 1st March 2016 up to 5:00 PM.
- After getting the on-line Application Number, the candidate shall download and print Bank Challan and deposit fee with any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) after 24 hours of submitting application. Last date for submission of fee is 4th March 2016.
- In case the candidate fails to deposit the fee, his/her application shall stand automatically cancelled/ rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
- Next day after depositing fee, candidate should upload a scanned copy of passport size photo, signature, 10th standard Punjabi marks sheet, Qualifying exam mark sheet, category certificate (if applicable) and Punjab residence certificate (for reserved categories only) to complete the application form. Supported file formats are .jpg, .png and .gif only. File size should be upto 100Kb only. Please note that applications without uploaded photo and signature will be considered incomplete and rejected. Last date for upload is 10th March 2016.
- After this candidate can take print out of his/her application form. Candidates are advised to keep this form with them for future use and reference.
- Only on-line application forms will be entertained i.e. application sent by post / in person will not be entertained. Further, candidate need not send any document or print of application form to the board.
Note : The Candidates applying for advertised posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for respective posts. Their candidature at all the stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere, submission of application form will not imply that candidate is eligible for advertised posts.
Keep visiting our site regularly for more job updates. Share your thoughts with us. For any queries drop comments in the comment box provided at bottom.