The National Health Mission, Rajasthan is the apex body for medical and health services. The citizens of the state are provided proper and Gunwatapuarn quality of state government plans to build policies that result in the act for the people. They are inviting online application from eligible candidates to recruitment for various post under National Health Mission. The State Institute of Health & Family Welfare (SIHFW) Rajasthan fill the application for GNM, ANM, Lab Technician, Pharmacist (RBSK), Pharmacist (CHC), Physiotherapist, Optometrist, Audiologist, Nursing Superintendent, Nursing Tutor, Nursing Tutor (College Nursing Kota), PHN, Senior Sanitary Inspector, Nursing Midwifery Tutor State Nodal Centre, Ayurveda Medical officer, Homeo Medical Officer, Unani Medical Officer, Ayush Compounder, Ayush Doctor RBSK posts through Online Examination in 2016. Candidates who finds themselves eligible for this post can apply for this post.
Click on the link for more details: Detailed Advertisement NHM pdf version
Rajasthan ANM GNM Heath Department Pharmacist Vacancies Recruitment 2016
NAME OF THE ORGANISATION: State Institute of Health & Family Welfare (SIHFW) Rajasthan.
THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE ORGANISATION: State Institute of Health & Family Welfare (SIHFW) Rajasthan.
NAME OF THE POST:GNM, ANM, Pharmacist (RBSK), Ayurveda Medical officer, Ayush Doctor RBSK
POST WISE DETAILS VACANCY
|Sl. No.||Name Of Vacancies||No. Of Vacancies|
|12||Nursing Tutor (College Nursing Kota)||31|
|13||Sr. Sanitary Inspector||09|
|14||Nursing Midwifery Tutor State Nodal Center||02|
|15||Ayurveda Medical officer||668|
|16||Homeo Medical Officer||121|
|17||Unani Medical Officer||109|
|18||Ayush Doctor RBSK||1024|
PAY SCALE FOR THIS JOB:Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 3200/- Grade Pay.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE JOB
AGE LIMIT: Candidates applying must be between the age of 18 years for the post applying for as on 01-January-2016. Age Relaxation will be applicable for Reserved Category/ Physically Handicapped/ Ex-Servicemen/ Domicile of Rajasthan State, as per Govt. Rules.
1. GNM : Senior Secondary & Equivalent.
2. ANM : Secondary Level.
3. Lab Technician
4. Pharmacist (RBSK)
5. Pharmacist (CHC)
6. Physiotherapist, 7. Optometrist
9. Nursing Superintendent,
10. Nursing Tutor,
11. Nursing Tutor (College Nursing Kota),
12. PHN ,
13. Senior Sanitary Inspector,
14. Nursing Midwifery Tutor State Nodal Centre: Senior Secondary & Equivalent with Biology Science & Mathematics.
15. Ayurveda Medical officer: Degree of Bhishagacharya/ Ayurvedacharya/
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.) awarded by University of Rajasthan or Qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by the Government.
16. Homeo Medical Officer : Degree of Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.) (University of Rajasthan) or Degree of Homoeopathy awarded by the University of Rajasthan or Qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by the Government
17. Unani Medical Officer: Degree of Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S.) (University of Rajasthan) or Qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by the Government.
SELECTION PROCESS: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and interview.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ANM GNM Heath Department Pharmacist Vacancies Recruitment 2016
- Candidates must visit the official website of the organisation i.e www.sihfwrajasthan.com or www.rajswasthya.nic.in.
- Then click on the “new registration”link.
- Enter all your details
- Upload your latest passport size photo with scanned signature
- Then complete your payment process
- Candidates can keep the application form for future use.
|Last Date for Submit Online Application Form||12.02.2016|
Thanks for visiting our website. If candidates have any doubts regarding this topics,then they can ask by commenting on the comment box below. All there doubts will be cleared by our team of experts.